OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rebel, No CD yet, Things move slow when the Government is involved. We have offers to do a TV series on Treasure Hunting and we needed 7 hunts ready to go. The Beale Treasure is one of those sites. We are still working at the Dents Run site in Pa. and we thought we would be done with it in Oct but things don't always go as we hoped. Once we dig up the metal object at Dents Run then the rest will follow. I have your email and I will forward you one of the offers we have so you can see things are in the works. I will see to it that you get a CD for free. Hang in there.
Denny from www.FindersKeepersUSA.com

Lucky13

Oct 9, 2010
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!
Rule Number One: Convince everyone the Treasure is gone and Dig it up for yourself,The art of misdirection.You have to love it. This is more or less an attempt to discourage a uniformed treasure hunt to stop the treasure from being recovered by anyone other than the person who wrote this post. No offense meant,Just an opinion. I see this all the time. You wouldnt tell someone you found a gold field without first filing your claim and removing the treasure now would you?
Good Luck Finding this.
HH

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya, Some of what you said is true. I am in this for the money because this hunt cost me money. We have a site we would like to check out but the land owners say NO. I can tell you this , The Beale Codes are Real, so was Beale and his code book , so was Ward and the treasure. So what is the problem ??? you say :icon_scratch: well Ward mess everything up when he sent the book to print and now the codes are no good. Go ahead and work them I did for 2 1/2 years non stop. The History Channel and the Travel Channel was going to run a Treasure Hunting series this Sep 2010 and we were in the running for 7 shows and they wanted us to stop all digging at our sites until they decided. Well the show did not run , Treasure hunting is not exciting , but if we hunt gators , snakes, Big Foot or UFOs then maybe. Well in Sep we are back to digging at some of our sites and if we find gold then they will check us out again. We located a Viking Ship in Nova Scotia but no one will look at what we found except Scott F. Wolters and he is with us on this. We will make the info on the Codes Public soon. You can check out our web site at www.FindersKeepersUSA.com

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This story and Mel Fishers find of the Atocha is what got me started into this hobby when I was 10 years old. True Treasure Hunt

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update Feb.2, 2011, We are working with the History Channel on one of our sites called Dents Run and when the snow melts we plan to dig. If everything goes good the History Channel wants to do our other sites this summer. The Beale Codes will be one of them. I can't get all of the info into 1 TV show but we will do our best. We hope to have a CD that will explain each step of what we found and how Beale's Code Book worked and how he made it and why. This new info will put a end to this hunt or it will start things up again :dontknow:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone :hello:, O Ya were are still here 3 years later and we still claim we have solved the codes :read2:. Some people ask why don't we tell everything we know :dontknow: well there is no way to make any money from the work I've done over the years. No one would buy our story or CD because there are many people out there with the same claim so we need to prove ourselves on another site first . Also before we go public there is a site we wanted to check out but the land owner said NO so we sit and wait ???. The law in Va. is a 50% split if you locate a treasure and we have a way to prove if the treasure is there with out going on the land but the law needs the owners OK. I would like nothing better than to tell all and to see if the treasure is still there but I will wait another 3 years if I have to. We hope to return with a film crew in the summer of 2012 and talk to the land owners again.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone, Its been years of hard work but Finders Keepers could have a TV series or a few TV shows and the Beale Codes Solved will be one of them . The info I have will either put a end to this hunt or start it up again :dontknow: . I have a lot to show and tell and I hope this is it. I will post more info as the paper work is done.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMILE... with SHADES ON...) And? TOO hot to do anything, now; "flat-land" tourists have invaded Bedford County, due to Smith Mountain Lake, etc.: HA! Ppl are EVERYWHERE! Anyway... looking forward to seeing what cha got! (SHADES back on...)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone :hello:, O Ya were are still here 3 years later and we still claim we have solved the codes :read2:. Some people ask why don't we tell everything we know :dontknow: well there is no way to make any money from the work I've done over the years. No one would buy our story or CD because there are many people out there with the same claim so we need to prove ourselves on another site first . Also before we go public there is a site we wanted to check out but the land owner said NO so we sit and wait ???. The law in Va. is a 50% split if you locate a treasure and we have a way to prove if the treasure is there with out going on the land but the law needs the owners OK. I would like nothing better than to tell all and to see if the treasure is still there but I will wait another 3 years if I have to. We hope to return with a film crew in the summer of 2012 and talk to the land owners again.

You need to checkout that law again (all of them). The/a 50 - 50 would only be true if the treasure could not be traced back to the original owners and/or their descendents, which most likely, your own research will readily provide should you find the treasure. If your lawyer told you, or presented to you the/a 50 - 50 law as a shut and locked case you need to find yourself another lawyer. Weather or not the treasure was legally obtained in the first place can also come into play. There are many such legal factors that could come into play, and if the treasure is large enough they probably will. At any rate, hope it all works out for you. Just be 100% certain you have all the legal bases covered. :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMILE) Power (& "puter") back on last night; 10:30 pm, after ONE week w/o power. Agree with "Scoop". (WINK)

KGC SENTINEL

May 30, 2012
I just don't get it how hard is it for you? Every where I go the land owner lets me do what ever I want. How do you have so much trouble are you an -///--------------
Left that blank for you

If you need some one to get it done let me know I just want to see the truth about all this

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't get it how hard is it for you? Every where I go the land owner lets me do what ever I want. How do you have so much trouble are you an -///--------------
Left that blank for you

If you need some one to get it done let me know I just want to see the truth about all this

This is a bit more complicated then a miser who left a buried lost fortune behind. "If" the story is accurate in its details about the contents of the codes, then C3 holds the names "of several beneficiaries" of a will, which their heirs would be entitled to. Not to mention that, in writing, Morriss has only left 1/2 of his share to the unknown author, who with the publication of the pamphlet has likewise willed that to the lucky discover. So in essence, "if" the details in the story are true then roughly 98% of any discovered fortune will be held in trust by the courts for any possible claimants for a period of several years. And last, the total cost of all this to the discover would likely far exceed the 1.5% (1/2 of the discoverer's gifted share) of the total value of the vault contents (based on the generally accepted current estimated value of $30,000,000.) And then there is the landowner, who would certainly enter the courts for his piece of the pie, which he would be legally entitled to do. So........

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I've never had landowner problems. I have been granted permission. Wish it was as easy as everyone thinks. Apparently no one has found a large treasure before. Its easy to say what one would if you don't got something.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMIRKING) In Bedford County, Virginia? HA! What BIG treasure have YOU found? More info, please... THANKS! (WINK)

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To get the land owners to agree to let us on the land is not the problem, Its getting them to sign papers with a 50% split and the right to dig if anything is found is what turn's them off. If we show up with our equipment and workers and a film crew then the land owners start to think we may be on to something and they want a 10% finders fee for us or they will hunt it down and keep it all. We have 3 land owners with the same story. The name code will never be solved the way it is now so thats not a problem. We offered $1,000 to a land owner just to check out his land but he had to sign our paper and the answer was no, yet he looked like he could use the money. We work with the bigger treasure sites so greed takes over. If you just had one detector and it went down 12" to 16" ya most land owners will let you on their land. If you go on land without a paper sign and you find the Beale Treasure I am sure that would be your last big mistake you ever made. We use GPL, GPR, Long Range Locators, and just about anything thats out there. The tools are only as good as the person using it. What does not work for some could work for others. I pay a lot of money for the person we have to locate gold with his Long Range Locator and he has been 100% on. You can use a GPL and a Long Range Locator on the neighbors property to locate under someones property that won't let you on

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sorry but you can not! If you or anyone else can do that 100% of the time you can prove it and win $1 Million in cash at Randi's website. No one has collected the $1 Million Dollars yet. And they never will because long range locators have no working parts that do anything.

Amazing Randi is DEAD... RIP.

BigRich

Greenie
Apr 11, 2007
Finders Keepers lost all credibility with that LRL. I can't believe Scott Wolter even allowed it on his show.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Big Rich, Your Right Long Range Locators don't work :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: :notworthy: Thats why we bought up all of the mineral rights in a 2 sq mile area of our drill site shown on the TV show. A long Range Locator is only as good as the person using it. You can check with the Mineral Dep in Nova Scotia , We had to open a business in Nova Scotia before we could buy them up. We are under the name of Finders Keepers USA / Treasure Recovery company. If you want to see gold in one of the drill holes we did during the TV show check it out at our web site at www.FindersKeepersUSA.com under media. We plan to return in May ( with the Long Range Locator ) and drill many holes in our claim this summer. There is a lot we could not show or tell in the TV show and soon we will show you why. Ya your right :laughing7: Thank You

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread