OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Franklin you know about as much as Big Rich does and you both got it wrong:dontknow: did I say I bought up land ( NO ) , did I say I found Treasure ( NO ), Do we accept investments ( NO ). So you just make things up as you want and you put me down:laughing7: . Your just another want- a- bee treasure hunter that can't locate anything. And yes I can afford to buy that much land. Get Real our ID # 326867 for Joint Stocks , Call the Mineral Dep in Nova Scotia and ask them who ownes the mineral rights in New Ross, NS. Need I say more :tongue3: Partnership ID Nova Scotia.JPG

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When everyone says, "found"...does that translate to actual treasure in hand, or just the claim? Just curious.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Found" means documented evidence of treasures location and not one treasure but dozens. Each make the "National Treasure" movie look like "candy money" for children.

So "found" doesn't mean that anyone has actually "found" anything beyond all the claims. And National Treasure was a fictional tale, not based on any factual evidence to the existence of such a treasure at all, it was simply an entertainment production, a fantasy flick. Nothing more.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say what you will these treasures are found. You will see them one day soon.

OK. Hope so. But these claims of "found" have been going on and on and on and on........you would think that sooner or later one of them would come to fruition, and yet they never do beyond all of the claims. Perhaps the word/claim "found" shouldn't be used at all.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
In the southern part of the US, it is common for land to be sold without the mineral rights. Someone, probably rich family somewhere, kept those rights and they are totally separate from the sale of the land itself. Also, until and unless something, coal; oil; gold; whatever; is found, or suspected, those mineral rights usually are not worth a fortune.

I understood the purchase of mineral rights statement instantily, and twisting it around to buying the land outright was incorrect.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"...believe they've discovered..."
Louisburg treasure seekers hunt Civil War gold :: WRAL.com
In seems in Franlin's world,believing and discovering are the same.
Notice the staged coin photos in the slideshow.

I don't think they were suggesting that this segment/treasure had anything at all to do with the Beale mystery. I think it was just posted here for the viewing. But I think if the Feds thought it was there they'd dig, in a heart beat. Hell they recently went on rampage digging up private residences just looking for Haffa's body. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The US Government won't do diddly squat. They are so full of themselves like some people I know --------they simply don't do anything as they have done for the past twenty years or more. Nothing but talk while others do serious research only to get stopped when they are only three feet away.

Just go dig it up. If you're right and it's there you'll be able to leverage yourself into their graces. And if you're wrong and all you find is a dead body, well, the rest of us will send you a lot of research materials so you won't get so bored in that cozy little cell. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it were that simple I would have dug it up over two years ago and you would never have heard about it. The bigger the treasure the bigger the problems. There is no treasure in the grave. There are 58 depositories with the smallest one containing over 18 tons of gold brick exact count 889.

Must have been quite the huge operation. With that much gold they could have bought themselves into power just about anywhere, probably everywhere to some degree.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it is hard for anyone to believe what has been found, we can hardly believe it ourselves. But we know it is true. I am so surprised that no one in our government gives sh^T about it. I have sent 4 Emails to the President, 3 Emails to the Vice President, I have sent a letter through the post office as has my partner with no reply. We have contacted every US Senator, every US Congressman, including Senator Reid head of the Senate Budget Committee, Senator Warner our US Senator that is on the Senate Budget Committee, Congressman Ryan head of the House Budget Committee, Congressman well you name them we have contacted their Washington, D.C. office and their home State Office. We have contacted the Secret Service, the FBI in Washington, D.C. and their Atlanta, GA and Raleigh, N.C. Offices, the CIA, the NSA, The Treasury Dept, The Mint, The Engraving Office, Governors of Virginia and North Carolina, Joint Chiefs of Staff, several Generals including Abrams and several of the Joint Chiefs, the Secretary of the US Treasury's Office, the First Lady's Office, White House Security and Homeland Security. There are just as many I have forgotten. We even telephoned the Veterans Administrations Home in Hawaii. Nobody cares about this country even the people that are elected to serve the public because I can tell you from experience NO ONE IS LISTENING. If you do not believe try calling any public employee I guarantee you if you get one they will transfer you to another and that will be an answer machine. If this was not so important in saving America I would have given up two years ago. We are going to see this through to the end----next step US District Court for a Court Order.

This stands as good example why "documentation" is so important. Stories are a dime a dozen, but as the old saying goes, "seeing is believing." Source materials can carry a lot of weight, both good and bad. Sounds like you need to build a stronger/better case.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think there is any relevancy whatsoever between the two, (KGC/Beale) I'm pretty certain of that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That is good for you but I will keep my mind open for any clues or any treasure. As I said I know the general area of this depository it may or may not be linked to the Beale Treasure. But you must also remember that James Beverly Ward, N.H. Hazelwood and the Hart Brothers were masons and therefore could have been KGC.

MOST certainly REBEL SPIES, that NSA (FEDS) was interested in... AND! "Google" Ancient Lost Treasures: The Brewer Legacy. The BEALE Ranch is mentioned. HH! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2::hello2: 8-)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MOST certainly REBEL SPIES, that NSA (FEDS) was interested in... AND! "Google" Ancient Lost Treasures: The Brewer Legacy. The BEALE Ranch is mentioned. HH! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2::hello2: 8-)

You see, the RANCH was LATER on the land that was OLD MEXICO; OLD $$$$$$$$ (FRENCH & BEALE family) utilized. Look at the OLD "Treasure Sign" for Tejon Ranch; "Burial Mound" with a CROSS on top... LOL! ANYONE ready for some HORSE-BACK riding...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will look at them for you! Give me just one sentence from #1 and I will tell you what # and line its from. Rev. John Piper
"This is a work of fiction.All of the characters, events, and locations portrayed in this dime novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously"

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I have only one question to anyone who says the Deciphered #1 and #3. How many errors were there in #1 and #3 ciphers? I don't want to method of solving. Just rough idea of errors.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi John, If you did solve the codes then you don't need any info from me. If you did break the codes you should have the location, so dig. Breaking the codes is easier than getting the OK to dig.:icon_thumright: As I said in the email I sent you, Good Luck

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
So let us only focus on the cipher. It is best to have a witness of two or three to verify what we have done is true. Lets look at page 1
Without giving away anything I give you a test! If you have deciphered The Beale Papers as I have you know what I say is true! (The Key) is Not the 'Declaration of Independence' to Page #1 true or false

I haven't seen your work- but the key IS the DOI (and for #3 as well).

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't seen your work- but the key IS the DOI (and for #3 as well).

i dont remember the name of program, i think it was an old DOS program, you could run the ciphers
forward and backwards, with the program against the DOI, you could shift one letter or 2 ect
we used both ward and hart papers, and 3 versions of the DOI, and got zip, did you use an old dos program

you said in another post you want help to test your results,and why would your work be 100 pg or more
im willing to help test,when your ready pm me so i can get a copy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread