Beale Codes Solved

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So let us only focus on the cipher. It is best to have a witness of two or three to verify what we have done is true. Lets look at page 1
Without giving away anything I give you a test! If you have deciphered The Beale Papers as I have you know what I say is true! (The Key) is Not the 'Declaration of Independence' to Page #1 true or false

You FOUND it, then...

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"BEALE"...?

th (27).jpg

I can only give out what I have given to others at this time.:treasurechest:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You fellas do realize that several folks have made the same type claims. However, once they start to offer more detail their solutions only work if they start substituting values and codes or start applying all sorts of creative math and formulas and even star alignments. So my question is this; does anyone have a clean simple substitution solution to the presented ciphers, just as they are? I'm betting nobody can say yes.

This is what I have always said is the danger of those ciphers. Once you start believing that you have the solution it's easy to start applying adjustments here and there in order to make those solutions work. Bedford county is littered with dig sites by those who have fallen into the same trap. But good luck in your adventures.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You fellas do realize that several folks have made the same type claims. However, once they start to offer more detail their solutions only work if they start substituting values and codes or start applying all sorts of creative math and formulas and even star alignments. So my question is this; does anyone have a clean simple substitution solution to the presented ciphers, just as they are? I'm betting nobody can say yes.

This is what I have always said is the danger of those ciphers. Once you start believing that you have the solution it's easy to start applying adjustments here and there in order to make those solutions work. Bedford county is littered with dig sites by those who have fallen into the same trap. But good luck in your adventures.
There is a limerick within this cipher. It is short but it is there.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... So my question is this; does anyone have a clean simple substitution solution to the presented ciphers, just as they are? I'm betting nobody can say yes.
The provided C2 DOI decoded cipher was included as a "baited hook" to reel in buyers for the 50 cents western/treasure dime novel.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given the length of the cipher a limerick could be easy rationalized, or positioned, within a few lines of the code by the decoder. Edward Lear made limericks quite popular, these usually only being around five lines long.

There are three to five code segments that easily allow for any number of grammatically correct sentences to be formed simply due to the range of codes. So I guess I'm just missing the significance of a limerick forming anywhere in the cipher during a typical blind decoding process as it could/should be expected once pursued.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Given the length of the cipher a limerick could be easy rationalized, or positioned, within a few lines of the code by the decoder. Edward Lear made limericks quite popular, these usually only being around five lines long.

There are three to five code segments that easily allow for any number of grammatically correct sentences to be formed simply due to the range of codes. So I guess I'm just missing the significance of a limerick forming anywhere in the cipher during a typical blind decoding process as it could/should be expected once pursued.

I think it more to be a epitaph, from Greek ἐπιτάφιος

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
FinderKeeper, A new nick name for you ( Hollywood )

Seems every time I turn on the TV you are popping up.

Get er done Den

God Bless

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper, A new nick name for you ( Hollywood )

Seems every time I turn on the TV you are popping up.

Get er done Den

God Bless

Where'd you see them on TV.....old show or new preview?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these shows were cool but needed to be a few episodes each there.....oh well

The Enigmatist

Feb 9, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
Other
So- I promised that I would have my Beale Papers proof published and out by March...and that's not going to happen. Very close but no cigar just yet. For those who have contacted me for a copy...patience- its coming. Anyone who wants to be included please contact me and let me know you would like to review it and I'll send it to you.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So- I promised that I would have my Beale Papers proof published and out by March...and that's not going to happen. Very close but no cigar just yet. For those who have contacted me for a copy...patience- its coming. Anyone who wants to be included please contact me and let me know you would like to review it and I'll send it to you.

Eh...? Bedford County, VIRGINIA...?

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my Beale decoder ring in the mail today ! They still make Ovaltine ? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread