Beale Codes Solved

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale Codes have finally been solved and soon the public will find out the truth about this 200 yr old story. A treasure hunting company from Clearfield Pa. known as Finders Keepers has broken both codes and as soon as they get a state rep. from Va. to check it out then they will go public. You can check them out at Finders Keepers USA Thank You

Would like to see more of these guys here.

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This thread is almost 10 years old. Finders Keepers never found the treasure. They never had the cipher solved. There was no "announcement"........there are so many frauds on this treasure its overwhelming. I am convinced no one has anything, its possible the treasure does not even exist. Meanwhile, you have treasures that are easily 1000x even 10,000x or more this treasure, where no one contests the story, for example the 1715 plate fleet, and yet there is no where near the amount of nonsense...........not sure what to make of that.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is almost 10 years old. Finders Keepers never found the treasure. They never had the cipher solved. There was no "announcement"........there are so many frauds on this treasure its overwhelming. I am convinced no one has anything, its possible the treasure does not even exist. Meanwhile, you have treasures that are easily 1000x even 10,000x or more this treasure, where no one contests the story, for example the 1715 plate fleet, and yet there is no where near the amount of nonsense...........not sure what to make of that.

A great and wise observation, indeed. Most of what is here is due to simple romance and lore, no provenance to any of it whatsoever. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Beale Codes have finally been solved and soon the public will find out the truth about this 200 yr old story. A treasure hunting company from Clearfield Pa. known as Finders Keepers has broken both codes and as soon as they get a state rep. from Va. to check it out then they will go public. You can check them out at www.finderskeepersusa.com Thank You
WB Dennis, et. al. to Bedford County, Va.! HEH!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale Codes have finally been solved and soon the public will find out the truth about this 200 yr old story...
"Its the old story, same old song and dance, my friend"- Aerosmith
Always the sizzle but never the steak with these claims.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without steak where is the sizzle????????:dontknow:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

All you got to do is buy their books!

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 13 year old who loves puzzles!!!!!!

I love doing puzzles and figuring out things. My name is Anthony Warren! I would have been so exited if I solved The Beale Codes! :sadsmiley:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Finders Keepers never found the treasure. They never had the cipher solved.
There was no "announcement"........there are so many frauds on this treasure its overwhelming.
I am convinced no one has anything, its possible the treasure does not even exist...

There is always another candle to light. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AH SO! Wise Master once said... "It is MORE Blessed (BETTER) to light ONE candle, than to curse the DARKNESS!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really wanted to solve the codes, but someone beat me to it.:sadsmiley::sadsmiley:

You have not been beaten yet. They have not come forward with their claim and they have not recovered the treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread