Beale Codes Solved

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to buy a book, treasure hunters spent a lot of time and money on this hunt so far. As soon as we get the credit for this we will tell and show everything at no cost. We spent a great deal of money and time on this hunt. We made 3 trips to Montavale Va. and it is time that the truth comes out. We made it to the end of both #1 and #3 codes. I can say that all 3 are on the DOI . and we have 100% proof of the code keys and what they tell. We have 2 sites we want to check out before going public. Thanks for the reply.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D There IS no treasure? :o What da point, then? Find a "vault"? Just solved the BC #1 &
BC #3 ? Just a hoax, then? Don't need no "state rep", to do THAT! :D :wink:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK we broke the codes now what??? I been trying to get someone to look at what we have but WHO. I did all the work and no one from the state of Va. wants to check it out so how do we get the credit for this find. Some want to keep this going so they can keep making money from treasure hunters but this has cost some alot of time and money. It is time to bring this to an end. If you know of a company, college, army unit, or someone that has the power to OK what we done, or some way we can make money ,please post it here. Then we will show and tell all at no charge. or send me a email. Thank You
Email to [email protected]
Den

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D Let the pp decide; we LIVE here in B'ford, L'burg; we have seen it ALL. ;D There are ALSO "places of mystery" that MAY or MAY not have B.T.; COULD be CSA Treasury "assets". DUNNO. It DOES take time & $$$$$$, and we do it. I would suggest you send yer "cracked code" to Marshall Museum in Lexington, Va. where OTHER files from Cipher Analysts from the 20's, 30's, 40's have such. THEN, Pauline was "chosen" to release the info to the "popular market" in the early 60's; she WAS "well-connected", you know. They WILL NOT re-imburse you, for yer "investment". :( 8)

K

Kentucky Kache

I agree with the above posters. As many times as the Beale codes have been "Broken" I doubt you will ever be taken serious until you publicly prove what you claim.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Cut a deal with Geraldo Rivera. He's made a career of hyping and uncovering empty vaults on screen. Make sure his network pays you as tech consultants or something. good luck, siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I didn't expect everyone to believe me and for years I saw many of the stories of others that claim to of broken the codes and we did think it over before we went public because knew what was to come. I am owner of a Treasure Hunting Co. in Pa. known as Finders Keepers. I spoke at the FMDAC convention in Nov last year about treasure hunting. We been on TV, Radio and News Papers. You can do a yahoo or google search on my name( Dennis Parada) and see for your self. We do this full time and I have alot to lose to make a statement like this and not have the proof. Check out our web page at www.finderskeepersusa.com . I do have the codes solved and I will show what we have but I need to know who or what to do next. . Thank You

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D BOTH beale & I know LOTS about THIS area, and we BOTH have talked to Peter. I have heard of Doug, but I work MOSTLY with the ladies from DAR, who wrote BOOKS on early Bedford County; BEDFORD VILLAGES: LOST & FOUND: VOLS 1 - 3. Marshall Museum has a "web-site", and I have been there "briefly"; I need to spend MORE time there, doing research. In terms of Taylor Mountain, beale may know MORE than I; I need to get up there, and "look around". I would recommend you spend MORE time on researching BEDFORD VILLAGES: LOST & FOUND: VOLS. 1 - 3. :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D beale, THANKS, for responding. FinderKeeper; got yer e-mails, and am VERY interested; send same stuff to beale, and I think we can ALL "crack" what ya got. beale, keep an "open mind". :wink:

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Find some independent cryptology experts and let them give your code solutions a good hard look. If they can verify the results, then you'll have some serious credibility backing up your claims. It would be hard for anyone to argue with that....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: F.K.; THANKS, for yer "pics"; I "down-loaded" 'em, and I "see" why you are confused. Photo # 1 is something I have; beale can tell you MORE about grave-yards on Taylor Mountain. Photo # 2 is a church I passed by MANY times, when I lived in that area. It is NOT on Taylor Mountain, BUT! It is STILL of interest to me, due to other "clues" I have found in that area. The name of the church was changed "over the years" from the "log church/cabin days". :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D beale, F.K. has been trying to e-mail you... make "contact" ASAP. F.K., beale is correct about the churches on Taylor Mountain; I have the SAME info, and one was moved from the original "site", years ago. The two churches are STILL "active"... PENTECOSTAL Mountain people... friendly, will "help you out"; just DO NOT "piss 'em off". :D :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D beale, I know that... :D AND! This MAY be MORE, than the B.T. THAT is why, I said have an "open mind"... OUT OF THE BOX THINKING. You were looking for a young person to "take over yer research";
Just "hear him out"... what can it hurt? :wink:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that Beale removed some of his post, WHY :icon_scratch: He said he hunted for 24 years and found the vault but didn't open it ??? ??? and last week a friend showed him 24 million in gold in the back of a car ;D ;D and this person can post and remove his own post .What does that tell you . I do not hide what I post and you can't remove this post. We are putting out a CD this summer and IT WILL ANSWER all of your questions on the codes. You can check out our site at www.finderskeepersusa.com Thank You

K

Kentucky Kache

beale said:
I have been in the featured movie of "Arthur C. Clark's Mysterious Universe" on the Discovery Channel...

I have a copy of that one. I recorded it off the Discovery channel years ago. Good show.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:wink: Went to yer web-site; CD Book on the Beale Treasure, done yet? Sounds like you were
"stonewalled". :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread