beals codes

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
beal's codes

i know that code's are not meant to be broken but if one is broken and in front of you how come you cant come to the same conclusion? i was on a web site for the last few days looking at the beals code and the declaration of Independence that had allready been numbered and i cant seem to come up with the same stuff any way i try to figure it. i was one a site that said this had three parts page 1 page 2 page 3. it said 1 of the pages had been broken it gave the meaning and the code and where they got it from . i never seen $13,000 in the declaration any where. I'm not here asking for a lead or how to break the code but i would like to talk with someone about it just to learn more i promise i wont come dig it up unless someone needshelp of manual labor. lol feel free to pm me OK JD thanks everyone and again great site here :)

Phantom

Jul 25, 2005
FLORIDA
Re: beal's codes

Another Perspective:

Attachments

• psy6.jpg
    psy6.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,654

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

d6b, sorry no one answered your question before this. You don't get numbers or words from the declaration of independence. You number the words and then write down the first letter of the numbered word when you look up the numbers in the beale code. That works for one code but not for the others. Computer techs at NSA have programmed nearly every book or document that existed when the originals may have been penned and so far have not announced the breaking of the other two codes. JD claims to have broken them and if so good for him. Not in my neighbourhood and not on my front burner. exanimo, ss

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: HOWEVER... Peter Viemeister DOES "explore" the "JEAN LaFITTE" theory, in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: A NEW HISTORY OF A MYSTERY; Chapts. 11 & 12. Ending the 2nd
chapter with, "Then, there were two Thomas Beales in New Orleans." Get the book, and read pages,
101 - 111. :wink: :read2: :coffee2:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_thumleft: HOWEVER... Peter Viemeister DOES "explore" the "JEAN LaFITTE" theory, in his book, THE BEALE TREASURE: A NEW HISTORY OF A MYSTERY; Chapts. 11 & 12. Ending the 2nd
chapter with, "Then, there were two Thomas Beales in New Orleans." Get the book, and read pages,
101 - 111. :wink: :read2: :coffee2:

You selling a book Reb ?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know that code's are not meant to be broken but if one is broken and in front of you how come you cant come to the same conclusion? i was on a web site for the last few days looking at the beals code and the declaration of Independence that had allready been numbered and i cant seem to come up with the same stuff any way i try to figure it. i was one a site that said this had three parts page 1 page 2 page 3. it said 1 of the pages had been broken it gave the meaning and the code and where they got it from . i never seen $13,000 in the declaration any where. I'm not here asking for a lead or how to break the code but i would like to talk with someone about it just to learn more i promise i wont come dig it up unless someone needshelp of manual labor. lol feel free to pm me OK JD thanks everyone and again great site here :)

They have been broken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread