Underground targets excavated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Underground Image at the Exact Cipher Coordinates

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D THANKS for "posting" this from Roy Dallas' web-site; ALL of us can
"interpret" it, now. :icon_thumleft: NOT like ANY "ground imagining" I know; it would be straight down, with NO curves, borders, etc., and would PROBABLY be a "square vault", or two. Hmmmm, we WILL see. Good luck to Roy; there is NOTHING in the Bedford County or Lynchburg, Va. "media", about ANY OF THIS... believe me, they would be on "top of this", for it is "news-worthy"! :coffee2:
:icon_thumleft: :read2:

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well shucks! I missed the installments at he site...did anyone else get them? I would have liked to see it all...hope he puts it back up on the site. As for the image I want to think positive, but without he story the image could be anything underground (not saying anything here just need more info). That sure looks like a GPR readout from one of those really expensive units!

OP
OP
tjbeale

tjbeale

Mar 7, 2008

Yes - the image is one (of several) images of the site that was captured by an expensive imaging/software unit - done in 3D. The installments will be published again at http://www.thebealekey.com when it comes time to reveal everything. There is currently nothing in the "news" anywhere because the information has not been given to any "news" person. I said last year on this site that "time will tell", and that time is rapidly approaching... Roy Dallas.

K

Kentucky Kache

tjbeale said:
Yes - the image is one (of several) images of the site that was captured by an expensive imaging/software unit - done in 3D. The installments will be published again at http://www.thebealekey.com when it comes time to reveal everything. There is currently nothing in the "news" anywhere because the information has not been given to any "news" person. I said last year on this site that "time will tell", and that time is rapidly approaching... Roy Dallas.

Maybe you could post the link here when it happens.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Underground Image at Exact Beale Cipher Coordinates

reb, you should be more positive !...the imaging may look unlike any you have ever seen due to the fact that it is in 3/D....i am glad that tjbeale put up the image showing the least so as not to get anyone here too overexcited, might cause a heart attack or something...of course what would i know :wink: about the beale treasure :wink: ...i was always under the assumption that it dated to before anything i have researched concerning treasure ;D , or was a hoax ;D , or had been found countless times by countless others :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: .......i think i mentioned on one of these threads a year or so ago that there would be someone coming along who would teach all the beale researchers quite a bit......and i said it wouldn't be me....i think if i were interested in or had been wasting my whole life away searching for beales hoard in the hills of va i would stay tuned to this post and/or posts by goldtrain..........of course, as i said before, what would i know... :dontknow: :dontknow: :wav: :occasion14: :occasion14:
gldhntr

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004

i mean think about it reb, if RD had of posted survey scans like the ones below there certainly would have been heart stoppage right ?
oh yeah, rebel i have been trying ti figure out just where i communicated with you before...if not mistaken it was on another hunting website and you answered a question i had regarding the kgc in nc and va...your response i am almost certain was ''the kgc was never active in va''...i want to thank you for clearing this up as i must have been mistaken or mislead into thinking they would have ever been active in the state that once held the capital of the Confederacy...don't know what could have given me that idea.. :BangHead: :wink: :wink: gldhntr

Attachments

• M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,819
  • mm3.jpg
    mm3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,859

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D HA! Wasn't me... :D Wasn't being negative, with Roy, either... GROW UP! :wink:

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004

rebel, i just looked back over print offs of the old posts from a.l.t., and yes it was you friend.......as for the rest of my post in this thread, they are nothing other than an attempt to brighten the atmosphere a bit, and while probably off key are nothing but jokes as most anyone should be able to see...as for my growing up ?...ha...not a chance...try it yourself sometime might do you good......if by chance i have offended you in cracking jokes or posting truths you might want to check out the latest scan............todd hall.........

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004

couple more

Attachments

• M 2.jpg
    M 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,775
  • Mm4.jpg
    Mm4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,763

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

??? a.l.t.? You have a copy? "Post" it, HERE! :D

Kimber

Greenie
Jan 21, 2009
Lake Wales, FL

Sure sounds like a scene in westerns movies when the old miner is on his deathbed and taking his final breath and weezes in a faint voice, "the treasure is located at...arg, arg,......arggggg." The movie star then closes the old miner's eyes and covers his face with a blanket, even though it's over 100 degrees outside. The star then looks directly into the camera lens and says, "Well, we'll never know where it is now. Goodbye old timer."

Good way to elicit readers and get responses. Awakens the adventurer in all of us, but who knows what those pictures really represent? And who, in their right mind, would give the Beale Treasure away? For free even.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't make him drink!!!

OP
OP
tjbeale

tjbeale

Mar 7, 2008

Hey Kimber:

Way too flippant a response - this is serious business. The image was produced at the exact coordinates described in the Beale Ciphers - a location somewhere in Virginia. If you think the Beale Treasure will be given away, then you've been "nippin" too much. After recovery there will be more than sufficient, objective evidence published that will prove the ciphers were solved. The media connections have already been established... Roy Dallas.

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tjbeale said:
Hey Kimber:

Way too flippant a response - this is serious business. The image was produced at the exact coordinates described in the Beale Ciphers - a location somewhere in Virginia. If you think the Beale Treasure will be given away, then you've been "nippin" too much. After recovery there will be more than sufficient, objective evidence published that will prove the ciphers were solved. The media connections have already been established... Roy Dallas.

Prediction: this thread will be abandoned and the drum roll will fade. Perhaps more colorful photos of 'who knows what' will be posted to intrigue the curious to increase another website's traffic. :tongue3:

or a 'partner made off with all of the loot; boy you should have seen it!' tale of woe. :dontknow:

This entire thread smells of concocting another Beale docu-drama. There was already a British production on their 'Mysteries' series. http://www.bealetreasure.net/ and an U.S. 'unsolved mysteries' production about 10 years ago.

An excellent resource, including an analysis and actual text of the papers can be found on this great link:

http://rogergrambihler.tripod.com/BealeHoax.htm

OP
OP
tjbeale

tjbeale

Mar 7, 2008

Chirper:

Appears to me that the website your post linked to has a lot more for sale than any I have mentioned......

If it's such an excellent source of information, perhaps someone could explain why there is an error in his C2 number table when compared to the original pamphlet numbers..... Correcting that one error is critical to understanding the "mathematics" upon which the ciphers are based.

BTW - that error has been reproduced in many of the other Beale info sites.

TJB.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004

beale oh boy if it were worth the trouble i would be glad to, but its not...i know, you know, all that matters....no problem....anyway it a bit off topic and RD deserves better than that.......

and as for you and also the others on this thread, as RD put in a recent post, ''this is serious business''...if you think otherwise, you are sadly mistaken :wink: ..and i am quite certain you will learn as much in the immediate future...while i have had several posts deleted {most being properly deleted like the one recently deleted above :dontknow:} by the moderators here i have as yet to delete any post like so many others do, to keep others from seeing wrong or mis information as being posted under my name, and having to hide in shame or change my name regarding it....i do not plan to start now, in reference to my posts in this thread regarding roy dallas, his research and his findings...his research is correct, no numerical mistakes, no misspellings, no loose ends, nothing missed, nothing added, no delusions, supposition, fairy tales, nor wild dreams....just the cold hard end of the road on this one........have a great day.........gldhntr

OP
OP
tjbeale

tjbeale

Mar 7, 2008

Thanks Gldhntr :hello2:

Just an additional comment - in my opinion, no one should trivialize The Beale Codes, or anyone who has seriously worked trying to solve them. I've spent the last 6 years on the project and over 3,000 hours of really enjoyable, but very serious research. I have a lot of respect for the many others who have worked on the codes, particularly for those who have put in more time than I. The Beale Codes are argueably the greatest American treasure map ever conceived..... TJB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D You two, working together? "Treasure Map"? ??? :dontknow:

OP
OP
tjbeale

tjbeale

Mar 7, 2008

Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D You two, working together? "Treasure Map"? ??? :dontknow:

From his posts, I would guess that Gldhntr read all of the installments on Roy Dallas' website before they were removed. If so, only he and possibly a very few others know where the trail ends - and that location has been posted for unauthorized entry. So, it could get a little frustrating......

"Treasure Map" - Yep, when the three ciphers are arranged according to certain mathematical concepts, that is exactly what the ciphers become. TJB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread