The Beale Ciphers....20 Years of Researching & Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Just one investor, would help. This is my authentication process, the price keeps going up every time I make a connection, the key with the site, for I have many. Not, going to sell without finishing, justsayn. When I'm finished, I will sell, if a Price, can be found. Its not about money, but knowledge, priceless. Thanks Justintime

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
If it were easy, I'm sure you would have entered the depository by now. Maybe you should consider asking for help from one of the locals like Rebel. It could cut down on your travel time and save you some money in that respect. If I lived closer I would offer my help, but that is at least a 6 hour drive for me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If it were easy, I'm sure you would have entered the depository by now. Maybe you should consider asking for help from one of the locals like Rebel. It could cut down on your travel time and save you some money in that respect. If I lived closer I would offer my help, but that is at least a 6 hour drive for me.

For "boots on the ground" work... franklin is your man. He will let me know if MORE "help" is necessary; NO $$$$$$$$$!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can validate/authenticate your claim, then I can easily get you the investor. It's that simple. But be forewarned, it will require absolute proof that you do in fact possess the key. There's even investors out there who will buy interest, or shares, in the DOI you claim you posses if it can be authenticated.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have absolute proof but where are the safe guards to protect my interest? I know this was sent to Justintime but I thought I would answer for myself and Justintime can answer for himself.

I have one of my treasures down to an area 60 feet by 60 feet--------there is over 25 tons of gold---half in bullion and half in gold coins. 889 large gold brick and $8 Million in coins. This is only one of the treasures there are 57 more. I am telling this because tomorrow we are going to go public on North Carolina Television. Any investors?

WHAT NC TV station...? Will "google" it...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Investors aren't hard to find if you can truly prove your case. The problem is, investors are risking money and they need to know "exactly" what they are investing in. If you aren't willing to put it all on the the table then you're simply not going to get investors, and if what you do put on the table isn't credible then you're not going to get investors. It's foolish to expect investors to risk their money blindly, nobody in their right mind is going to do that, it's also the very reason they have money to invest, because they don't risk their money blindly or foolishly. And don't expect investors to risk their money for scraps or without legally binding contracts because it ain't gonna happen. And last, don't expect investors to share in the liability of the enterprise, one of the reasons they will require the legal contracts. Investors should be viewed as banks making the high risk loans with the expectation of high returns while assuming no liability in the actions of those actually engaged in the physical enterprise, yet they will take measures to insure that they do have some means of control over those actions as well. If you can prove/validate your case and you're willing to agree to their terms then you can always find investors.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have absolute proof but where are the safe guards to protect my interest? I know this was sent to Justintime but I thought I would answer for myself and Justintime can answer for himself.

I have one of my treasures down to an area 60 feet by 60 feet--------there is over 25 tons of gold---half in bullion and half in gold coins. 889 large gold brick and $8 Million in coins. This is only one of the treasures there are 57 more. I am telling this because tomorrow we are going to go public on North Carolina Television. Any investors?

Again, read my last post, and if you can truly prove/validate your case the claim and you're willing to accept "their terms" then send me a PM and I'll see who I can shake out of the bushes for you. But understand, you had better be able to truly prove your case, no BS or hearsay, ect. "Documentation" and "provenance".

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an interesting thought to maul over, because I can assure you investors will be curious of the same answer. If the treasure hunter is so certain he has truly found a valuable treasure then why is he coming to me looking for money? Why hasn't this "100% certain" treasure hunter taken a second mortgage out on his house, or applied for a series of credit lines, etc.? If the treasure hunter in question isn't willing to take those risk for himself then he must not be all that "100% certain" that he's going to find anything at all. It presents an interesting way to evaluate things from an investor's point of view.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, It is going to be filmed tomorrow. This will only be a short news story. We are still trying to get interest from a large film crew to do an hour or two hour documentary. We have so much evidence it will be hard to disclose even a small portion in an hour or two. I don't know the name or the news company but I will after I meet them tomorrow. I will let everyone know should a large film come out of this.

Bigscoop, I have for the reasons you have stated held off on investors. I may ask them later but we are trying to find one of these depositories then we won't need an investor. Also you should by my previous post know I do have the documentation else how could I know how many brick and how much in coin. All of this research and documentation is in two separate deposit boxes and will only be opened when we do seek an investor. But right at the present that is not our plan.

Franklin, documentation of what was lost is good, however, documentation that you can establish provenance is even more important. In other words, there is are endless sources to what has been lost her and there, but investors will want assurances that you have indeed found where it is. Knowing what was lost is the easy part, proving that you knowing exactly where it is at is the critical and most important part as far as investors are concerned. And, don't even think about getting investors without the investment in a good lawyer.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If you can validate/authenticate your claim, then I can easily get you the investor. It's that simple. But be forewarned, it will require absolute proof that you do in fact possess the key. There's even investors out there who will buy interest, or shares, in the DOI you claim you posses if it can be authenticated.
Validateing/athenicateing my claim is easy, the key makes the claim for its self. It has been authenticated, more than once. Itsreal, but for someone to invest in DOI it self is not up to me. The DOI is in thirds, already. I am in charge of the treasure hunt, ect.,and have! Direct access to the key, I see it regularly. for someone to invest, how do I know the investor is for real, and not info shopping. Justsayn,

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Validateing/athenicateing my claim is easy, the key makes the claim for its self. It has been authenticated, more than once. Itsreal, but for someone to invest in DOI it self is not up to me. The DOI is in thirds, already. I am in charge of the treasure hunt, ect.,and have! Direct access to the key, I see it regularly. for someone to invest, how do I know the investor is for real, and not info shopping. Justsayn,

Investors invest.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't they want a "piece of the pie", if found...?

That's the payoff in the end, and usually a pretty healthy chunk. And there's the big issue for a lot of treasure hunters, guys who simply refuse give up half of nothing.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an interesting notion for you to consider;

"If" they are real, altered or otherwise, where does it say that Beale penned the ciphers? As the story goes, the only connection Beale had to the ciphers is the iron box and his mention of them in the letters. In his letters he also explains that the key was being held in St. Louis, but he never claims that he was the one in possession of the key.

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130430_211457.jpg IMG_20130430_210309.jpg the letter from St,Louis,was the Key too the Key,where the Key,is to,be found,The Box. So, Beale wanted Morriss, to protect the Box of codes,and letters,lol.. The St.Louis letter,instructions,were the Key is,the box left in Morriss's charge. Sealed in this place. Morriss was guarding more than codes and letters,the Box. Sealed in the box, and would, merely state the contents(DOI), the hands of a friend,signed(John Hancock),and endorsed(TJB), The Key, from St. Louis wet, was the letter of instructions,were to find the key. Forcibly,,, The last Communication, intentional writing,however(wink),...Justintime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread