who or what is a beal and a beal code???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kentucky Kache

Thomas Beal was supposed to have cached a large treasure in VA. in the early 1800S. He was supposed to have left 3 coded messages that told the location of the treasure, the names of the people involved, etc. Only one of these has been deciphered, using the declaration of Independence. No one has been able to decipher the other codes. Google "Beal codes" and read all about it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Let us "think on these things..."; BOTH "sources". BP & HP were "written" after the "Confederate War" (Civil War). BP has NUMBERS... HP has "meaningless
figures"/"ciphers/cyptograms"; hmmm... :dontknow:

OP
OP
Mr.Jody

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D About 5 inches; 30 degrees at 6:45 am/est. THEN, you have THIS
"read", with a PSYCHIC! The Hart Papers... @ http://bealesolved.tripod.com/id10.html :icon_thumleft:
The "problem" I see is the the HP tells of "meaningless figures" to be "solved" and BP obviously has NUMBERS. :dontknow: :read2: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D
Just scanned over reading that, to much for me, glad im not looking for this beal guys stuff.... :laughing9: ;D :coffee2:
I'll go back to my section, the on and off switch of a metal detector...something simple.... :hello:

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
I've read about this many times over the years and have come close to the assumption that a lot of this is just someones scam.... lot's of holes, n hype but no solid evidence....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread