Beale Poll....Fact or Fiction?

I believe the Beale codes and story is.......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMILE) Looking at the OLD history of Lynchburg, Va.; there was a MONEY CRISIS/ECONOMIC DEPRESSION in 1819, ANOTHER "reason" for TJB & Associates to head west... seeking FAME (they got it alright!) & fortune (LOL!) (WINK)

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I will put my two cents in hahah! I believe just my theory that the reason Bedford county was picked so no one would reconize anyone,And I am wondering if Thomas J. Beale was a alias,not the real name,also I don't think that the treasure if any was from mining on thier own,I also think they could not have bought wagons from Santa Fe in that time period without it being noticed and recorded in history.So in my opinion no proof but I think what they were doing was illegal,like raiding mexican pack trains,I remember reading some where that around that time frame there was a gang of men around where liberty missouri is now was raiding the pack trains and a posse from St Louis killed some of them and took the leader to St. Louis and tried and hung him.I believe there is or was a treasure but that the actual story told was a hoax to cover up misdeeds.....Kenjmor

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Something was found,but not out west. The Beale Treasure is (very), real. I don't think its Beales treasure. The letters wete fabricated with imbeded codess untitled for key holder. Of the end ,No one knows,the game. &c..lol..

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question: What would be the point to creating a cover story for an event that took place several years before if nobody else knew anything about the completely secret event in the first place? How, or why, would you need to mislead the already unaware?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From the CONFEDERATE WAR perspective; the "SECRET" would have died when Ferdinand Hutter died in 1885 (he was the AUTHOR)... SO! Being released to the PUBLIC or LIMITED at first to the INNER CIRCLE, as a "cover story"... confused the yanks, NSA, & US (today)! HA!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Question: What would be the point to creating a cover story for an event that took place several years before if nobody else knew anything about the completely secret event in the first place? How, or why, would you need to mislead the already unaware?
Never was supposed to leave the selected circle. When the key was never found, it would be a catastrophe if lost for ever. Someone prob. Ordered the Pamphlet to be made. The never seen,real,boss. Lol.. Don't like the word coverstory, more like treasure savior. Its,not miss leading if you have the told,KEY,,..lol..

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
From the CONFEDERATE WAR perspective; the "SECRET" would have died when Ferdinand Hutter died in 1885 (he was the AUTHOR)... SO! Being released to the PUBLIC or LIMITED at first to the INNER CIRCLE, as a "cover story"... confused the yanks, NSA, & US (today)! HA!

Lol, why do you pursue a coverstory,if its not real..you spend alot of time hear on TN. Why would they confuse the Yanks thats funny. I would be no,need for a cover. The writer of codes&letters,are different author than pamphlet Author.lol..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TOO complex for YOU... to understand. It is OK for me to spend "time" on TN... YOU have a PROBLEM with THAT?

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TOO complex for YOU... to understand. It is OK for me to spend "time" on TN... YOU have a PROBLEM with THAT?

I understand complex, what I don't understand is why you push misleading info. Convince me lets hear your best. I know your visions, can mislead your self. Keep a open mind. Its definitely not a coverstory.No doubt there was secrets,during civil war times ,but its not the Beginning of the Beale Story, you know that surely.,loling..justsayn..

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I am wondering if the codes are genuine that Thomas j. Beale was used at a hint to use Thomas jefferson things like the DOI and I have a hunch that the codes are set up like a combination lock,example use Doi for 2 then renumber 2 then use DOI +2 to break 3,then renumber 2 and 3 +Doi to solve 1,also use one of jeffersons ciphers,if that is the case you would have to have the key to break the resulting ciphers,anyway it is a idea......Kenjmor

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, ask yourself why C1 is the only cipher presenting multiple four digit codes? Now study their arrangement. It is a matter of "fact" that the Gillogly strings were inserted into the C1 cipher on purpose, it's also a "fact" that as long as they are present the cipher cannot contain a fluid clear text. It is a scientific "proven fact" that the Gillogly strings make it impossible for C1 to contain a fluid clear text as it is presented. The most advanced technology and computer programs in the world have not been able to produce a clear text for C1 as it is presented. So what is all of this telling us?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it tells me I don't have the key and I don't know how to break it heheheheh!

This is why nobody can, or ever has, arrived at a clean clear text, and why they never will. Especially if they are attempting to use any version of the DOI. The Giloglly strings guarantee that no matter how you apply letters to the codes you will eventually, and always, encounter one or more segments that simply don't work. And, if you're applying the same simple letter substitution to the four digit codes then the issue is likewise compounded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread