Beale Poll....Fact or Fiction?

I believe the Beale codes and story is.......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D HA! I never said BC #1 or # 3 didn't have enough "code"; just don't need em. You see, IF... all the ppl focus on WAS the BT Ciphers they can "go nuts" trying to decipher 'em, etc. That is what the "warning" is about in the JOB PRINT (aka BEALE PAPERS). Being "local" helps find ADDITIONAL "info of interest" to utilize in the Quest for the Beale Treasure or CSA Treasury, or whatever. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: BTW, C # 2 has already been deciphered, C # 3 has the names of the Associates. :wink: :coffee2: Coffee? 8)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D HA! I never said BC #1 or # 3 didn't have enough "code"; just don't need em. You see, IF... all the ppl focus on WAS the BT Ciphers they can "go nuts" trying to decipher 'em, etc. That is what the "warning" is about in the JOB PRINT (aka BEALE PAPERS). Being "local" helps find ADDITIONAL "info of interest" to utilize in the Quest for the Beale Treasure or CSA Treasury, or whatever. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: BTW, C # 2 has already been deciphered, C # 3 has the names of the Associates. :wink: :coffee2: Coffee? 8)

Oooops....me bad. Typo's been corrected. :thumbsup: And you're right, if someone is willing to work hard enough at the ciphers they can make Donald Duck, Goofy, and Disney workout. That's the danger of the ciphers, you can make them say just about anything you want, or need, them to say.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin,
You might want to double check some of your code values as it appears a few of them change, i.e., is 112 an A,S,V...? :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D The list of names IS interesting... I can "cross-reference" 'em in the Bedford City/County
Museum, which has LOTS of "Family Geno-Files/Folders"; will also look and see if the Grand Lodge of Virginia (FreeMasons) has any info on "Blue Lodges" (Master Masons) or York Rite Lodges (Royal Arch Masons - RAM) in existence, back in 1819/1822, etc). There IS a "pic" of Prez George Washington in HIS York Rite Masonic apron (lined in red), and when HE was Worshipful Master of HIS "Blue Lodge" (apron lined in light blue). There ARE many Goose Creek Valley (above Montvale, Va./Bufords) names on the list; I KNOW RAM rituals depicts Knights Templar evacuating the SECRET VAULT of King Solomon's Temple... AND! Thom. J. Beale may have been "Captain" of the HOST (Associates) of a RAM in 1819/1822. :dontknow: Based on MY research, RAM evacuate, and KT guard. :o :coffee2: Coffee? :wink: AND! I Am RAM, and Past Worshipful Master (aka Past Master) of MY "Blue Lodge". ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

I'm the lone Wolf that chose option # 4. I think it's quite possible that all the coded papers are really telling us something (maybe Franklin has is right), but it doesn't necessarily mean that a treasure exists. Imagine unraveling the mystery and seeing, "Ha Ha, I got you. I can't believe you fell for it." :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
I'm the lone Wolf that chose option # 4. I think it's quite possible that all the coded papers are really telling us something (maybe Franklin has is right), but it doesn't necessarily mean that a treasure exists. Imagine unraveling the mystery and seeing, "Ha Ha, I got you. I can't believe you fell for it." :laughing7:

:laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D So there you go... ONLY the CIPHERS will do, then! ALL "stuck" in the BOX of BEALE PAPERS! LOL... :D :wink: :laughing9:

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
:D So there you go... ONLY the CIPHERS will do, then! ALL "stuck" in the BOX of BEALE PAPERS! LOL... :D :wink: :laughing9:

Nope, just talking about possibilities. But the one paper that was decoded was certainly in the box, right?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D KK, you are correct that the DOI (Declaration of Independence) was "utilized" for BC #2... HOWEVER! MY point is getting OUTSIDE of the "BOX" of the "JOB PRINT" (TJB letters, the Cipher(s), etc. in the BEALE PAPERS), and looking at subsequent "LOCAL" research (including the FED/NSA folks). :read2:

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
:D KK, you are correct that the DOI (Declaration of Independence) was "utilized" for BC #2... HOWEVER! MY point is getting OUTSIDE of the "BOX" of the "JOB PRINT" (TJB letters, the Cipher(s), etc. in the BEALE PAPERS), and looking at subsequent "LOCAL" research (including the FED/NSA folks). :read2:

I don't disagree with that.

K

Kentucky Kache

Franklin said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Rebel - KGC said:

Nope, just talking about possibilities. But the one paper that was decoded was certainly in the box, right?

No, as a matter of fact the iron box only contained 8 sheets of cipher papers, the letters Robert Morris received from Thomas J. Beall and the two pieces of paper that should be the "KEY" in disguise.

The deciphered code paper number 2 was first printed in the Job Print Pamphlet either in 1883 and/or 1885. The author deciphered code paper number 2 and James Beverly Ward was agent for the author.

Point is, either it's part of the Beale story, or it isn't.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Rebel - KGC said:

No, as a matter of fact the iron box only contained 8 sheets of cipher papers, the letters Robert Morris received from Thomas J. Beall and the two pieces of paper that should be the "KEY" in disguise.

The deciphered code paper number 2 was first printed in the Job Print Pamphlet either in 1883 and/or 1885. The author deciphered code paper number 2 and James Beverly Ward was agent for the author.

So are you saying C2 was never in the box, and that the "key" to the remaining ciphers was already in the box?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D I see where the "confusion" is... KK is chatting about the "box" ("being confined to" a set "matrix"), and Franklin is chatting about the IRON BOX alluded to in the BEALE PAPERS. The DOI was utilized to decipher BC # 2, and THAT is what I am referring to. Franklin DOES bring up a GREAT point, tho; the MYSTERY of the IRON BOX! :o :D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin said:
An Otey Family in southeast Roanoke had this iron box in the early 1960's, that is where George Hart told her she would find it. It was in a descendants family of John Buford Otey. John Buford Otey married Angelina Brown. They went to St. Louis, Mo. in the 1840's in search of the "KEY" to the Beale Cipher Code. There their daughter Harriett meet up with James Beverly Ward at Jefferson Barracks and they were married.

Franklin, I have just one last question.
God forbid, on down the road, should someone else operating on a different theory actually find a vault loaded with gold, can we get our money back on the purchase of the CD? :laughing7:
(Just kidding :thumbsup:)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just looking at all the past threads on this mystery that have been posted over the years and one thing becomes very obvious.......the Beale mystery has never been a very popular mystery when compared to the other legends. I think that speaks volumes in regards to how believable the masses think it is. (Silly people! :laughing9:)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D So, bs... YOU think we are ALL silly ppl, eh? VERY JUDGMENTAL "value statement"; show YOUR "proof" of a hoax. TY! The "Topic" is... BEALE CODES & STORY; I recken YOU figure the ORIGINAL "story" and cipher(s) are a hoax... based on WHAT? :dontknow: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread