Beale Poll....Fact or Fiction?

I believe the Beale codes and story is.......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My personel beliex is that it is a hoax and allegory....the hoax is the treasure and the allegory that one shouldn't spend fruitless years chasing after legandary gold treasures...

Could be. But men must spend their time doing something entertaining. Some golf, some fish, etc., (neither of them cheap forms of entertainment anymore), and then some guys enjoy exploring history and the possibilities. King Tut's Tomb was a legend which turned out to be real, but only after evidence of its actual existence was discovered. But you are correct, I wouldn't waste my time wondering the wilderness and wilds until I was 100% certain that what I was chasing actually existed. :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Could be. But men must spend their time doing something entertaining. Some golf, some fish, etc., (neither of them cheap forms of entertainment anymore), and then some guys enjoy exploring history and the possibilities. King Tut's Tomb was a legend which turned out to be real, but only after evidence of its actual existence was discovered. But you are correct, I wouldn't waste my time wondering the wilderness and wilds until I was 100% certain that what I was chasing actually existed. :icon_thumleft:

GOLD of Troy... Helen of Troy... OTHERS good examples.

wacouta

Aug 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if you have any faith in my post last year where I found the word "Gollllllllddd! starting on the 185th letter of cipher 1 (July 4th is the 185th day) but I applied the same idea to cipher 3. Except instead of the 4th , I used the 1776th number of all 3 ciphers in a row. I believe it's 83 or 1900-124, in the sequence 83,67,109,121 etc
Using the GOI I got A I T P P D A C R A R C, and I subtracted the word Declaration from it. As with gold, I only used the "even letters" TPPRR, for the result.
T-E=o,P-C=M,P-L=D, D-A=C, R-T=X,R-O=C, I know the initial O is suspect but mdcxc or 1690 and declaration are linked historically to Virginia (?) Well it's a thought!
I rechecked again my work and found an error The first is that it starts on 67 as the 1776th number but that is where I found the spot anyway,
The second is that I must have looked up 105 for 109 which makes iT O Q D C X C Sorry!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this thread has generated over 17'000 views but only 60 votes. Not a very hot topic or one that people want to participate in. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It STILL goes on! "The game is WORTH the candle", eh...?

TRUE confession... I PADDED the votes! LOL!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think a new poll should be started with all variations that have been discussed on these Beale threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread