OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Champ d'Asile

Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
I've had a lot of free time latley, so if you don't mind, I'm going to just keep putting it out here while I can. :laughing7:

"to keep our promise and distribute the gold to the indicated places."

If you were "the Beale parties" or another wealthy source behind it all, even with the best laid plan, would you really risk putting all of your secret eggs in one basket? Could be the Beale deposits were just one of these, "indicated places?" :wink: :dontknow:

You don't think "China" could be one, do you? :wink:

At ths point......... :dontknow:........but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :thumbsup:

So, my thread about the possibility of the wagon train taking the north branch of the Wilderness Road is not so silly? When you think about it, the southern rout through Tennessee had a major water course running almost the entire length of that state. Now that would be a great reason for taking that route, right? And not just for Beale, but for everyone. Therefore, if you were trying to secretly transport a wagon train of treasure, would you take the path with the most traffic, or the least? Both trails were established at the time of the Beale expedition.

At what point do coincidences no longer remain coincidences? :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
I've had a lot of free time latley, so if you don't mind, I'm going to just keep putting it out here while I can. :laughing7:

If you were "the Beale parties" or another wealthy source behind it all, even with the best laid plan, would you really risk putting all of your secret eggs in one basket? Could be the Beale deposits were just one of these, "indicated places?" :wink: :dontknow:

At ths point......... :dontknow:........but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :thumbsup:

So, my thread about the possibility of the wagon train taking the north branch of the Wilderness Road is not so silly? When you think about it, the southern rout through Tennessee had a major water course running almost the entire length of that state. Now that would be a great reason for taking that route, right? And not just for Beale, but for everyone. Therefore, if you were trying to secretly transport a wagon train of treasure, would you take the path with the most traffic, or the least? Both trails were established at the time of the Beale expedition.

That's a very broad question...not sure I follow your thinking.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:

Just saying, an awful lot of coincidences to maul over/investigate in the "whole French in Texas connection" thing. As for the wagon route you spoke of..........could very well be dead on? :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:

Just saying, an awful lot of coincidences to maul over/investigate in the "whole French in Texas connection" thing. As for the wagon route you spoke of..........could very well be dead on? :dontknow:

Yes, a lot coincidences. Or not.
I'm trying to consider all possibilities.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:

I hear what you're saying, but man.......the possibilities are so endless with this thing it's difficult to sort out and keep track of just one of the possiblities! :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
bigscoop said:

I hear what you're saying, but man.......the possibilities are so endless with this thing it's difficult to sort out and keep track of just one of the possiblities! :laughing7:

But if we keep looking, who knows, we might find something worth the effort. The next "new" possibility just could be the one that offers the clue we've all been waiting for. :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm still hoping Santa drops that pivotal clue in my stocking! Like you said, it has to be out there somewhere. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

By the way, have a safe and happy Holiday. :icon_thumleft:

K

Kentucky Kache

bigscoop said:
I'm still hoping Santa drops that pivotal clue in my stocking! Like you said, it has to be out there somewhere. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

By the way, have a safe and happy Holiday. :icon_thumleft:

Same to you. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here's a piece for you that sort of ties everything together. It is extracted from the Laffite memoirs and is referenced sometime in the year, 1815, probably in the fall of that year;

"...from here I went several times to visit Joseph Bonaparte on the other side of the river to discuss with him the question of French refugees and draw up escape plans for his brother, whom the English were keeping prisoner on Saint Helena."

This is actually rather huge, as it makes clear that plans for a French refugee settlement were already under way as early as 1815, nearly a full two years before the Texas enterprise. And second, it also makes clear that these Frenchmen were indeed putting together plans to free Napoleon Bonaparte from his captors. Ironically, General Charles Lallemand also escaped his captors and was likewise smuggled into this country, and I "speculate" these same Frenchmen may have something to do with that escape as well, or at the very least they were aware of that plan. All of these important Frenchmen were eventually funneled through New Orleans on their way to Texas, and all of them had Laffite's help in doing so. And on top of that, we also know that these men had their sights eventually set on Florida.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D "THE CLUE" that you are looking for "Scoop", is the Thomas Jefferson/Aaron Burr "Conflict". :wink: :read2:
:coffee2: A TOAST... to the CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME! :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D The BURR CONSPIRACY... TREASON! :wink: The Treason Trial of Aaron Burr by Doug Linder (2001)... :o GOOGLE IT! :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :wink: DYK? That 4th Chief Justice John Marshall of the Supreme Court lived in Richmond, Va.? Is THAT who Pierre LaFitte went to Richmond, Va. to see? :dontknow: BOTH Marshall & PIERRE LaFitte were FreeMasons... :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :wink: DYK? That 4th Chief Justice John Marshall of the Supreme Court lived in Richmond, Va.? Is THAT who Pierre LaFitte went to Richmond, Va. to see? :dontknow: BOTH Marshall & PIERRE LaFitte were FreeMasons... :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

As far as a Freemason connection. On the wanted poster you'll see the name J. H. Holland at the bottom........he was a Louisiana Freemason Grand Master. The Laffite's had an older brother named Alexander, he was a freemason as well. And a few years ago I discovered that if you dropped the TJB from the name Thomas Jefferson Beale the remaining letters could be used to spell out, "Freemason Hole Safe" or "Freemason Safe Hole"...take your pick. I even wrote a few papers on this possibility. But, largely, it's just more Beale mystery based on speculation.

Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D "THE CLUE" that you are looking for "Scoop", is the Thomas Jefferson/Aaron Burr "Conflict". :wink: :read2:
:coffee2: A TOAST... to the CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME! :wink:

Been all over this possibility. The Laffites also knew General Wilkinson well, and many others, but I found no "hard" evidence that the two were connected in any way, i.e., Burr/French in Texas.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Tell me MORE about Freemason Safe Hole or Freemason Hole Safe;I am intrigued. It DOES have some "connection" if Holland was Grandmaster of FreeMasons in Loiusiana, LaFitte(s), and the Burr Conspiracy... :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Tell me MORE about Freemason Safe Hole or Freemason Hole Safe;I am intrigued. It DOES have some "connection" if Holland was Grandmaster of FreeMasons in Loiusiana, LaFitte(s), and the Burr Conspiracy... :coffee2: :read2:

Now that's an entirely different file/tote. :laughing7: But not really a lot to tell. What I discovered was that in just about every community/region there was Freemasonry, and also that a fair portion of the influential men in the area were usually Freemasons, or closely related to someone who was a Freemason in some way. There's also a ton of speculation on who "may have been a Freemason" etc. But as far as actually tying Freemasonry to the Beale story, I never found any hard evidence supporting such a claim. As an example: Let's say Morriss and Beale were both Freemasons.....so what, many of the influential men in the area were as well. In no way can this coincidence be allowed to become a Freemason thing without hard evidence that the association itself was involved. And I never found even a hint of that. :dontknow:

However, it was during all this research that I started to play with the name Thomas J. Beale and I discovered that if you dropped the TJB (capital letters) from the name, the remaining letters could be arranged to spell "freemason safe hole" or "freemason hole safe". Most likely just another coincidence. :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D An Anagram! :wink: Will now tell info from MY R & I; when Thom. Jefferson (NOT a FreeMason) was PREZ, HE had the Louisiana Purchase, the Lewis & Clark Expedition for the American NW, etc "going on". Vice Prez Arron Burr (a FreeMason) wanted the American SW for himself as EMPEROR (WHAT an EGO! :wink:); the "die" was casted... the "matrix" was set.
In the "CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME", James Madison became PREZ, Thom. Jefferson became "poor", and needed $$$$$$$ for Poplar Forest, came into Lynchburg, Va. and was "wined & dined" as a GREAT MAN! :icon_thumleft: The Brits lost the War of 1812, Gen. Jackson came to Lynchburg, Va. in 1815 for a parade, being "wined & dined"... meeting Thom. Jefferson. :wink: BUT! Back to Arron Burr Conspiracy... Chief Justice John Marshall (a FreeMason) decided on TREASON for Burr, etc... so, NO FreeMasonic Conspiracy THERE! :wink: SW Territory was owned by Spain, at war with FRANCE (and THIS is where YOUR guy comes in). :wink: Spain lost... MEXICO were established... BUT! On the border with Louisana were the "trouble-makers... the TEXICANS, who were MORE American than Mexican, and wanted their own REPUBLIC! THAT is for "the future"... WOW! THIS info has MORE illegal angles than J - Lo! :wink: NOW! THIS is where the FreeMasons come in... at some point Grand Master of Louisiana, John H. Holland granted a Charter to TEXCAN FreeMasons to establish HOLLAND LODGE # 36 near BRAZORIA, in SOUTH Texas (THIS is probably where "LIBERTY", TX was). The LaFittes that were FreeMasons probably DID, in the Cloudy Mists of TIME have a FreeMason Safe Hole in TX for their "loot"; AFTER "the Pardon", FreeMason Pierre traveled to Richmond, Va, to see Chief Justice John Marshall about the WHOLE "Safe" being moved "in-land"... checking with FreeMasons in Baltimore, etc. The LaFitte Bros PROBABLY lived in Richmond, Va. for a year to make plans for "the move", and have Bro Chief Justice John Marshall "watch" their EVERY move. I DO know that MARSHALL LODGE in Lynchburg, Va. DID change their name to MARSHALL LODGE... HE was ALSO GRANDMASTER (of VIRGINIA). :wink: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Reb....that's a pretty good summary of the similar possibilities I was investigating when I came across the "safe hole" thing. :dontknow: A lot of interesting stuff to explore in this area, but............... :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D HA! I was just "WARMING UP"! Haven't even gotten to the REPUBLIC OF TEXAS, War with Mexico, GOLD RUSH, US MINTS, Confederate War, Rebel SPIES, CSA Ciphers & Codes, CSA MINT in New Orleans, Knights of the Golden Circle... it is ALL "connected"; started in the CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME! :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D HA! There IS more; MAYBE, we could get Oliver Stone to do a movie for us... TJB! He did a WONDERFUL movie, JFK; and it started... in... NEW ORLEANS! :o :help:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! I was just "WARMING UP"! Haven't even gotten to the REPUBLIC OF TEXAS, War with Mexico, GOLD RUSH, US MINTS, Confederate War, Rebel SPIES, CSA Ciphers & Codes, CSA MINT in New Orleans, Knights of the Golden Circle... it is ALL "connected"; started in the CLOUDY MISTS OF TIME! :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:
Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! There IS more; MAYBE, we could get Oliver Stone to do a movie for us... TBJ! He did a WONDERFUL movie, JFK; and it started... in... NEW ORLEANS! :o :help:

See there. If you work hard enough at it you can connect anything to the Beale Papers. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread