For those who have SUPPOSABLY solved the Beale Cyphers

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jay, No I don't have the answers to that question. Each code has its own way to solve it. I have not spent and time on this name code because it does not give info to find the treasure. To figure out how this code works would take more of my time and I have moved on to other hunts . If there is no treasure left at the site that we hope to check out , then yes I would like to solve the name code. I know there are many out there that claim to have broken the codes but I am willing to do this on TV and tell all. Time will tell if what I have is real. Thank You

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Please keep me and the others posted about your show. Im anxiously waiting to hear more about this from what you've found. Thank you for answering the post even with the no answer. Acknowledgemnt is appreciated. Good luck.

HH Jay

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper said:
You ask a question about the name codes and I thought I would give you my thoughts on your question :icon_scratch: or was this post a trap :argue: :argue: to get into a pissing contest :dontknow:

:laughing7: No trap or pissing match. Just, it's a pretty bold statement in light of the general history of these claims. Not sure, even if I was 100% I knew where, how, why, etc. that I'd make the claim until I had it all in hand. :laughing7: But then again, the last lottery ticket I scratched said, "You owe us $10.00." :laughing7:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We got through Christmas some how. Now it is time to move on and I will attempt tp locate some of my documentation on what I have. Some of it is from a "The Virginian" magazine dated 1975 or 1976. It has a long editorial that tells the story, as well as the code itself, and the deciphers of a McDavid, a code breaker for the US government. He was involved with many of the code deciphers of WWII and Korea. It may take a while to locate due to the remodeling of my home inside. I have many things still packed in boxes that I have to sort through yet. When I have it all together, I will post the information I have. Good Luck. rockhound

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We got through Christmas some how. Now it is time to move on and I will attempt tp locate some of my documentation on what I have. Some of it is from a "The Virginian" magazine dated 1975 or 1976. It has a long editorial that tells the story, as well as the code itself, and the deciphers of a McDavid, a code breaker for the US government. He was involved with many of the code deciphers of WWII and Korea. It may take a while to locate due to the remodeling of my home inside. I have many things still packed in boxes that I have to sort through yet. When I have it all together, I will post the information I have. Good Luck. rockhound

Keep the faith. Many good days are still in your future. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Beale Ciphers! :laughing9: PROBABLY would "do BETTER" with the Hazlewood/Hart Ciphers, or NO ciphers at all; just review "local history"... :dontknow: :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tat2guy said:
I think more R & I in the history side of this is key. The ciphers can fill some time thru the winter. :BangHead:

:thumbsup: :BangHead:

A) "I recommended to Mr. Hall, Mr. Sherman, Mr. Campbell, and those of Bolivar to keep to our promise and distribute the gold to the indicated places"
B) In 1826 the Laffite Brothers meet and decided to give up the cause.
C) In 1826 both Jefferson and Adams die.
D) In a private collection there is an 1826 passport for a "Mr. Christopher Hall" to France. This passport was granted so he could personally carry the word of the death of Jefferson and Adams to General Lafayette.

As an interesting side note:
E) Drop the TJB from Thomas Jefferson Beale and the remaining letters can be arranged to spell freemason hole safe, or, freemason safe hole.
F) The above mentioned passport was discovered in a private collection of a 32nd degree freemason.

Question: In what country did freemasonry get it's birth? Was it France? :dontknow:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin,
What do you know about "William N. Sherman" and his family ties?.......i.e., John William Sherman's grandfather? Wasn't he directly related to the Otey family (by way of marriage) and Captain Buford? Do you happen to know William N. Sherman's background and family history/siblings/relatives?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D "Scoop", YOU asked about FreeMasonry... "BLUE Lodge" ( 1 - 3... MASTER MASON)? MANY theories, VARIOUS legends. 32nd Degree SR here... :icon_thumleft: :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think it had anything to do with a freemason thing, just a lot of freemasons out there. Heck, I even think one, or maybe even both Harts were freemasons? Seems I ran across that info somewhere along the line. :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D It WASN'T a FreeMason "conspiracy"... just a lot of FreeMasons in "the story". ONLY George Hart became a 32nd Degree SR FreeMason... at 91 years of age! :o :laughing9: Clayton Hart NEVER joined "the lodge"; NEVER became an ASSOCIATE. :wink:
Bro. Dan Cole (32nd Degree SR) supposedly utilized "info" from Bro. George Hart to look at Porter Mountain... BUT! NOTHING! :wink:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking tat2guy has the right idea......the real answer awaits much deeper in American history! :thumbsup:

And I fully suspect someone in the Bedford area knew "exactly" what that history was.

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Top of the end of the night gentlemen,

Something that I recently dicovered this past weekend has me on a mission. If I said that there are names that I found, one being a Beall/Beale. Also having military and surveying history behind two of these people. My blood is flowing now....when I get my hands on a few documents that I need I'll share more. Franklin is unaware but after reading some of his post, and a little R & I, I found this info. Also the land that will be looked at is near Goose Creek.

Thanks Franklin for some inspiration :occasion14:

HH Jay

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's hoping you return from your mission! :thumbsup: :laughing7: (Need one of these little smiley faces that salutes.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread