Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Beale's Vault in New Orleans Theory

Howdy once again everyone. More questions from me. On BM's Decoded a gentlemen mentioned on the DOI episode that he had a theory placing the vault in New Orleans. Is that based on the Planter's Hotel location along with the theory of Galveston Island (Lafiette's missing money) and Einsteins theory of relativity (b/c if its in New Orleans the 2 must relate)???? And if its based on the Planter's hotel location is that under water???? Or is the cemetary where the Beall's are buried underwater????

Thanks for feeding my thoughts

HH Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Beale's Vault in New Orleans Theory

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Far as I remember, Planter's Hotel was in St. Louis, MO; AND! During the CONFEDERATE WAR (aka Civil War), there was a Planter's/Washington Hotel utilized as a hospital down on 5th street... will find map and "post". :read2: : :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D BACK to New Orleans; what is underwater is the VAULT of the FIRST US MINT (unofficial, in the Jean Lafitte era); NOW a museum... NSA is waiting for the "Katrina water" to recede, so "they" can "recover"; think Gov. Jesse Ventura should look into it; HE is FEARLESS! :wink: It became the CSA MINT during the CONFEDERATE WAR. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Mint :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2:???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D Last night on TAPS, US Mint (as above) was investigated for paranormal activities... LOTS of stuff happened. :wink: NOTHING was shown on the show about the basement, tho. :( Upper floor or two were jail CELLS! :o There was one suicide in the past and a "ghost" of the momma was a'moaning & a'groaning... sounds like a GREAT place to "stay overnight" in. HA! :wink:

Aug 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D BACK to New Orleans; what is underwater is the VAULT of the FIRST US MINT (unofficial, in the Jean Lafitte era); NOW a museum... NSA is waiting for the "Katrina water" to recede, so "they" can "recover"; think Gov. Jesse Ventura should look into it; HE is FEARLESS! :wink: It became the CSA MINT during the CONFEDERATE WAR. New Orleans Mint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2:???

Well, I am a lifelong New Orleans resident and I have to tell you... the "Katrina Waters" have been receded for 7 years now. Everytime I read talk of "waiting for the flood waters to recede" I chuckle. They went down within 6 weeks of the storm within the actual city (pumped out by the pumping stations) and within a dew days outside the levee system (by natural draining). These treasure hunters (Brad and his gang) need to come up with a better excuse than this. They made this show in 2010-2011 and even by that time the water had been receded for 4 years. Common' guys... get with it! :laughing7:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, I am a lifelong New Orleans resident and I have to tell you... the "Katrina Waters" have been receded for 7 years now. Everytime I read talk of "waiting for the flood waters to recede" I chuckle. They went down within 6 weeks of the storm within the actual city (pumped out by the pumping stations) and within a dew days outside the levee system (by natural draining). These treasure hunters (Brad and his gang) need to come up with a better excuse than this. They made this show in 2010-2011 and even by that time the water had been receded for 4 years. Common' guys... get with it! :laughing7:

YO! TY for the "UPDATE"!

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other

Ironicly the show was for ratings. I've gotten to know the other Brad in the show, the one who talked about Laffite. I've also talked to a few others who were edited out of the show. And from my research they used very little relavent info. It's ashame I was a fan of decoded. Remember I said I was a fan no longer. Sorry buddy Scott Mac and what's his name.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ironicly the show was for ratings. I've gotten to know the other Brad in the show, the one who talked about Laffite. I've also talked to a few others who were edited out of the show. And from my research they used very little relavent info. It's ashame I was a fan of decoded. Remember I said I was a fan no longer. Sorry buddy Scott Mac and what's his name.

LOL!

Aug 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea. History Chanel has failed and worse yet, any shows that "may" have once been considered credible are IMO now valued at no more that entertainment value.

craftsman

Greenie
Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure chase only starts in the city but the treasure is in the territory of o'leans
The editing of the show led to different conclusion than was given during the taping!
My segment was recorded after they shot the final scene in Pa.
I was never there! I was filmed in Venice Beach Ca

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The treasure chase only starts in the city but the treasure is in the territory of o'leans
The editing of the show led to different conclusion than was given during the taping!
My segment was recorded after they shot the final scene in Pa.
I was never there! I was filmed in Venice Beach Ca

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread