Another "Key" Idea

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Another "Key" Idea

There were a lot of issues that needed addressed at the time of the amendment, i.e., the Arron Burr incident, James Long going into Texas proclaiming himself President of Texas, etc., etc. There were even bankers and wealthy land speculators conspiring to own a piece of the unsettled west. The French even wanted, and attempted, to start a new homeland in the west. When we look at all the real issues and events that were taking place in the west during the period in question I think we start to gather a much better idea of the many influences and sources of big money that were being invested in some of those regions. :thumbsup:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guys for real here, im going 2 go out on a limb here n say. i honestly think the research should b on tjP, as one who was pissed bc he created (wrote the DOI) n never got 2 sign it... i mean id b mad 2, wouldn't u? im just sayn "im good enuff 2 write it but not good enuff 2 sign it n have recognition w all of u??? so maybe thomas jefferson PAINE created Beale in an attempt 2 to bring more attention 2 the Doi, thus giving him recognition by tjb signed on back or by handprint. im just speculating here, case in point, adams standing on jefferson foot which didnt happen infront of all but l8r added as painting was completed.

kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

what does that mean? rebel

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oh i got it, check this out, if u take a "p" n turn it upside down u get a ____ ??? maybe its just coincidence...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: Well, Thomas Paine WAS a "founding father" in terms of philosophical ideas of freedoms, etc. PREZ Thomas Jefferson DID invite Paine to USA in 1802, I think... :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh wow, thx Mr Rebel

Thats year i needed 2 start looking, rite on bud... :icon_thumright:

kgunn

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever tried the Adams–Onís Treaty as the key??? Just a thought since it was written the same year as the first "deposit". And then ratifies in 1821. Just a thought, but crazier :tongue3: things may happen. O and this one's :coffee2: for Reb....

HH Jay

I see this is what BS was talking about!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread