Coded Family Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :dontknow: Franklin probably knows... :coffee2: :thumbsup: :read2: It appears that the Jolley article was a HOAX; HOWEVER! There is ANOTHER story about a "family BIBLE" in the book by Claudine Ellis; Franklin knows MORE! :wink: :read2:

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rebel

Franklin refered me to a guy (didnt remember his name) his avatar was someone standing in front of the White House with a metal detector. Does that ring any bells??? I went thru the old post and there are alot of folks who dont show who they are. But I couldnt find him.....

HH Jay

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys need some more help here, imagine that rite? lol i would like 2 buy that book of Claudine Ellis but the website i got wasnt right, can any1 help me out here or again???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Claudine FULTON Ellis is full name; from Vinton, Va. and the book is: THE BEALE TREASURE KEY CODES: THE KEY. Will have to look up "addy". :coffee2: :read2:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes ive searched all of m 2 no avail, anymore suggestion?

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oooh duh, k thx, wow isnt it odd how we "use 2" write letters? n now w technology we "email"... i wonder what r founding fathers would think of our world 2day...?

OP
OP
T

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Sensory overload!!! and dissappointment!!!! Todays lifestyle would kill them with board'em. Remember back then you did everything for you and your family. Now we depend on a farmer for crops, a store for groceries, and worst of all frozen dinners. Sorry guys I grew up a farm boy. We raised black angus to sell for beef. And of coarse like most farmers my father was bought out by a large developement company for his land. I feel blessed with that up bringing as rough as it was. And from what I have seen from those I live near that have moved from the city to the country, I'm a more appreciative person because of it. So back to the founding fathers, I think they would look at this world amazed with joy and sorrow.

HH Jay

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here Here, Jay

i 2 am an old farm boy, i certainly hope 2 instill some "ole' school" in my boys... btw that was well put!!!

kgunner

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D I remember THOSE days... UP with the ROOSTER; DOWN with the COWS; stay away from the BULLS! :wink:
ANYWAY... Claudine's book is for ESOTERIC Bealemania! SIMILAR to BEATLEMANIA! :laughing9: :D :wink:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting