The Deposits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMILE) Yes, Pierre Lafitte was a FreeMason, and did LOTS of "in-country" work in Richmond, Baltimore, St. Loo, too. Older bro Alex (Dominique) MAY have been a FM; Jean NEVER was. Peter Viemeister (RIP) did "indicate" this possibility for the "BT", in his book... THE BEALE TREASURE: NEW HISTORY OF A MYSTERY, pg. 105 -111. "Of course Beale was aware of Lafitte (Jean). And Lafitte would later get to know Beale. The Lafittes had a "blacksmith" business in the City (New Orleans), which many suspected was an outlet for smuggled and pirated goods (it was melted down, refined, etc... GOLD is very soft metal). This place on St. Phillip Street was within walking distance of Beale's business... a HOTEL! (p. 105) OTHER "ppl of interest" in THIS era , connected with the War of 1812... Andrew Jackson, Paschal Buford (Artillery - 1812), Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Beale (Sr), James Risque. SO! (WINK)

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
All that info is useless without the key. Pure speculation, once you have key you will understand. To much info blinds you from the truth. You dont have to believe, I know the truth. Halla.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Ive been sitting back ( doing research) and watching the post some. Bigscoop I think is onto something. The Lafittes need a good look at. Thats the path Im also following. Scoop read the journal again, directions are given in the spring of 1822. There are also 4 names who were to deposit the gold to indicated places. Check the names and look in other places to. I have proof of one of the brothers living in Philadelphia for over 10 years. I would like to thank the Freemasons for that info, via a book.

HH Jay

:wink: :thumbsup:

PS: This is important...."Once you change the dates of the deposits from those offered in the pamphlet, the entire pamphlet story becomes a simply work of fiction." No conspiracy & no coverup. Reb, someone in the area during the period in question worked in a bank....can you tell me who and the name of the bank?

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The whole story is a work fiction, with embedded directions. Thats what is ment as the game. The dates, time of year,directions, all of it.

F

Franklin

How about a little something for the gullible believers. Myself I think you are no more than an arm chair treasure hunter.

K

Kentucky Kache

How about a little something for the gullible believers. Myself I think you are no more than an arm chair treasure hunter.

What about those people who are willing to take a look at what YOU say and write on the subject? Are they gullible believers too? Just because we are willing to take a look at something doesn't mean we believe everything we read. If no one was willing to take a look, how many books would you sell?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Armchair researchers represent "all" of the great physical discoveries ever made in recent times. In other words....they all did their armchair research first because they recognized that it was the most important and critical part of the process. Any of them would/will quickly tell you that boots on the ground is the very last step. You should take the time to talk to a few of them.....very enlightening. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(CHEESY GRIN) WHAT "period in question"? WHERE? Lynchburg, VIRGINIA; New Orleans, LA? (DUNNO)

"Local"...."Beale story period".....you'll know it when you find them and you'll quickly recognize the name. It's a name that's slipped from your very lips a thousand times.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(CHEESY GRIN) LOL! (WINK) Say the "magic name", already! NOT many banks in EARLY Lynchburg, Va. during THAT time.
(SNICKERING)

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Dominique Youx, Alexandre Lafitte was the Sec of the Freemason lodge #2(Washington Hall) in Philadelphia. O and for 10years. Is it documented that Pierre was in the Brotherhood of Masons???

HH Jay

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel that,now is not the time to show anything. No matter what I show it would never be enough. You no what I mean Frank. In the last couple of years I have made multi discoveries, "armchairring". I 've made discoveries in the field, multi. I do it naturally. I would be further along, if I didn't work a more than full time job. I have many Obstacles. Got divorced, remarried, had a child, lost several close family members and friends, while keeping my self balance. My dad was in a bed for over a year, with Parkinsons, then passed on Christmas day. Being consumed was not a option.
Forced to slow my roll, thats when I,made the most discoveries. The process of this Beale deal has been crazy. Just for the record, It has been a honor to be part of something so,important its crazy when you have one of the OMG.. Moments. Its all intelligible with the key. I AM.. I got no book to sale, Lol.. This is, the real,Beale deal. But the what todo part of the hunt has been more of a challenge than,locating. Stessed out, got the midnight rambles,sorry.
Thanks TN, for a free place to share.

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Jusintime,I don,t think you know as much as you say,if you did you would not be on this form,I am honest,I know nothing onley guess at things, If you know the answer prove it, I know I sure don't know the answers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) "tat2", TY for info on Alex; thought he WAS a FM. Tell us MORE about Laffitte (Pierre or Alex?) starting the Lodge (Washington Hall # 2) in Philly; what book are you getting this info from? (2 WINKS & SHADES ON... SUNNY)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(DUNNO) "Just" is saying that the KEY is I AM. (WINK) PROBABLY part of the MOSES CODE; I AM THAT I AM, which is a "password" in the Royal Arch Degree of FreeMasons (York Rite). YR DID exist then, and Bro, Rt. Worshipful George Washington was in the York Rite as Royal Arch Mason... wearing the RED Apron in a painting. (WINK)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SHADES ON... SUNNY out) "Scoop", are YOU thinking of Robert MORRISS? NOT the same as Robert MORRIS, here in Lynchburg, Va. LOL! (WINK)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me just say this to those of you who want answers......."This is much - much larger and far more complex then any of you, with the possible exception of Justintime and perhaps one other, realize." The pamphlet was simply the result of something that had been in motion for a very long time, way before the detailed deposits dates. The real treasure in all of this isn't/wasn't the gold & silver, but other things far more important. The names are numerous, so numerous you would never fathom the scope and possibilities of just how large and how far-reaching this was. Go back through most of the post ever submitted on this topic and ask yourself, "How could most of it have relevance?" When you arrive at that answer you'll be much closer to the truth. Is that a pretty fair assessment, Justintime? :thumbsup:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Scoop, you nailed it. The people involved, in the Beale Treasure, have thought of every thing. In God we trust. There will be a change in Treasure names. These legacies, so unexpectedly revived,will at least serve to recall names that may still be cherished, though partially forgotten. That, None of Us, are to be numbered with the living. Alot of time lapsed, for everyone envoled to die. And preserve until our work is accomplished. What glorious accomplishment. just sayn...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything is mumbo jumbo to you reb, lol ...;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread