OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reb....think "1776".....for starters. "Forget" all the local lore and local history people and local history for a while....that is the very thing that has caused so much clouding and placed so much smoke over the mystery. As long as you remain stranded on that local Island the real picture will always escape you. Think "BIG PICTURE"....instead of a small town mystery.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scoop, you nailed it. The people involved, in the Beale Treasure, have thought of every thing. In God we trust. There will be a change in Treasure names. These legacies, so unexpectedly revived,will at least serve to recall names that may still be cherished, though partially forgotten. That, None of Us, are to be numbered with the living. Alot of time lapsed, for everyone envoled to die. And preserve until our work is accomplished. What glorious accomplishment. just sayn...

"If God wishes to love the fifth generation to come, he will unveil the intentions and spirit of the dead. And with my entire help!"

"I fervently believe that all future events can be guided with precision and certainty."

"The most powerful resource of men is the pen!"

These quotes are just one voice representing many voices.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(DUNNO) Must be a VOO DOO thing or something, down in New Orleans... sounds like a CCR song! (WINK)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(DUNNO) Must be a VOO DOO thing or something, down in New Orleans... sounds like a CCR song! (WINK)

If you take away the deposits.....what is the only thing remaining in the Beale papers with any value? Start here.

K

Kentucky Kache

Whatever you guys are scheming behind the scenes, count me in.:thumbsup::coins::goldbar:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever you guys are scheming behind the scenes, count me in.:thumbsup::coins::goldbar:

Not scheming....Justintime and I have not shared any details with each other then what you see posted in these forums. I can tell you that I suspect he has a better understanding of the entire picture then I do....I can see all the landscaping, if you will, and I do have an understanding of the who's and possible/likely what's and why's.....but that's all I have. I've not yet been able to put all of it together because there's just too much of it to wade through without the key....or "clear direction". This is why I've never discounted what he has been saying....but now I think we are at least on the same page as far as many of the details. I don't know if Justintime would agree with this, but perhaps the best way to explain is, in a way, it's really all about maintaining & insuring guidance, or order.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
There, thats what I'm talkn about, don't be scared to swim away from the island of lore. The Beale letters are a way to use the key. Over reading into it without key confuses everyone. Cipher 2 is instructions also.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just stopping in from time to time...no time right now...too distracting & consuming...gonna have to wait until winter before I dive back into it again.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The amount in C2 is not the total. Its one portion. Takke the amount times it by 31. Then some.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
All of this I will reserve until we meet again,thats when you get details of wanderings,OR of the pleasures or dangers. but none are to be numbered with the living. The only way to meet again is to visit place of deposit. There will be large amounts of documents with the treasure....coffee..;-) justintime

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I have deposited...." a curious statement, to be sure, especially in light of the fact that according to the story, he had partners and he didn't deposit the treasure by himself. Or did he? Why not, "We have deposited....?" Just tossing it out there.........:laughing7:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I remain as ever.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SNICKERING) It was COMP. I during the SECOND YEAR OF THE CONFEDERATE WAR (aka Campbell Rangers) when the FIRST deposit was made; there IS a listing of COMP. I REBS that I posted in a PREVIOUS thread. The SECOND & FINAL deposit was made as Richmond, Va. fell. The FINAL deposit was off-loaded in coffins at THAXON SWITCH, near Monvale, VIRGINIA. (WINK)

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, goodluck reb.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
At this point I seriously doubt the Beale deposits (Virginia) were the only ones. Recently I've come across other details & information that may place a second secret "large" depository "of gold" in northeast Florida. The name you'll be wanting to research here (1814 to 1830) is "Mortimore" (Family) of Charleston S.C. and also of Jacksonville, Fl. (Ford Coe):thumbsup:

Now that is interesting .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is very old research that has long since been debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread