The Deposits

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point I seriously doubt the Beale deposits (Virginia) were the only ones. Recently I've come across other details & information that may place a second secret "large" depository "of gold" in northeast Florida. The name you'll be wanting to research here (1814 to 1830) is "Mortimore" (Family) of Charleston S.C. and also of Jacksonville, Fl. (Ford Coe):thumbsup:

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey bign,

when i get my new MD r we gonna go have a look c?

kgunn

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kgunn said:
hey bign,

when i get my new MD r we gonna go have a look c?

kgunn

:laughing7:...still a very, very long way to go. Besides, I doubt any of it still remains, which is why there is still a very, very long way to go. And unless you have the key index to those 19 four digit codes, it's all for not anyway. :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! NOTHING to do with the Beale Codes, then... start yer very own MORTIMORE FAMILY TREASURE(S) "thread" elsewhere... TY! :wink: :read2:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! NOTHING to do with the Beale Codes, then... start yer very own MORTIMORE FAMILY TREASURE(S) "thread" elsewhere... TY! :wink: :read2:

Obviously, your still not seeing the "connexions". :wink: :laughing9: :read2:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been, and I just did again. Rest assured, this is all coming to a very conclusive end. :wink:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are one in the same my friend. :wink: It's coming.....just going to take more time. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(WINK) What da matter? STILL waiting; got beach sand up yer crack? LOL! (SMIRKING)

Right now I'm actually finding gold and silver......as long as that holds steady the other stuff can keep waiting. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. :occasion14:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMIRKING) Finding stuff in the water(s) from shipwrecks, eh? The "bird" comment sounds like you had to do "number one"... LOL! (WINK)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(SMIRKING) Finding stuff in the water(s) from shipwrecks, eh? The "bird" comment sounds like you had to do "number one"... LOL! (WINK)

When given the choice, always hunt for those things that "we know exist"......when you no longer have that choice....play with the mysteries that still remain uncertain, like the Beale treasure mystery/legend. :wink:

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Bigscoop,....don't worry about the Beale Treasure,Justine is guarding it until he can figure a way to get it with out causing a gold rush (SMILE)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop,....don't worry about the Beale Treasure,Justine is guarding it until he can figure a way to get it with out causing a gold rush (SMILE)

I wish "EVERYONE" all the good fortune in the world and "I REALLY DO WISH & HOPE" someone finds a huge treasure in Bedford county, but my personal feeling is, "It probably isn't there." And if it is there....."It will never be accessed or owned". Too many legalities & obstacles to overcome on this one, regardless who you know.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The real treasure is the hunt. Inquisitive by nature. Not guarding, securing. Beale was right about the perilous enterprise.

Justintime,

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all,

Ive been sitting back ( doing research) and watching the post some. Bigscoop I think is onto something. The Lafittes need a good look at. Thats the path Im also following. Scoop read the journal again, directions are given in the spring of 1822. There are also 4 names who were to deposit the gold to indicated places. Check the names and look in other places to. I have proof of one of the brothers living in Philadelphia for over 10 years. I would like to thank the Freemasons for that info, via a book.

HH Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread