HART PAPERS... ANOTHER "cover-story"? HAZLEWOOD/HART Ciphers?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NHH alluded to a treasure near his land (Bufordsville) that he wanted the copies for; NOT sure where NHH got the numbers, except from the BPP/JOB PRINT... (released to the General public in 1885). NEVER seen anything of the copy made by CH; NOR anything about the manuscript he did; to my knowledge, it was retained in his family (sister). YOU were into this at the old web-site (YOU were Global Moderator); One WONDERFUL "thread" was HART & HAZLEWOOD, dated Nov. 1, 2008. It was a LIVELY "thread"; have a copy of it...

No sure do not.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Ciphers were first, then the "STORY" just "FLESHED" it out as a "COVER-STORY" to "hide" TJ Beale & Associates "assisting" Andrew Jackson in the Cherokee removal... as YOU also mentioned then. Did Joe Duran tell YOU, that story... wasn't HE Cherokee...?

Joe Duran was Cheyenne. He got the story about the treasure in the East from his grandfather in New Mexico.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEW MEXICO...?

It is said that Beale and Party borrowed borrows and pack horses from his grandfather. When they left, they told his grandfather they had left a considerable amount of gold in a cave near his home and that he could have it. Ted Turner and wife after hearing this story bought one half of the State of New Mexico.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is said that Beale and Party borrowed borrows and pack horses from his grandfather. When they left, they told his grandfather they had left a considerable amount of gold in a cave near his home and that he could have it. Ted Turner and wife after hearing this story bought one half of the State of New Mexico.

Hi guys!!

So......as in Ted Turner the media mogul? WTBS......Atlanta Braves owner in the 90's etc....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys!!

So......as in Ted Turner the media mogul? WTBS......Atlanta Braves owner in the 90's etc....

I never can think of Ted Turner wife's name, something about a fortune teller or something?
Didn't Ted Turner once donate one billion dollars to the United Nations.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I never can think of Ted Turner wife's name, something about a fortune teller or something?
Didn't Ted Turner once donate one billion dollars to the United Nations.
Jane Fonda ("Hanoi Jane")... traitor during Vietnam War.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Hart Bros. were the FIRST Treasure Hunters in Bedford County, Va.; did they use the CH cipher (Hazlewood/Hart) with the "changed numbers"...? Dunno.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go answering your own questions. CH nor GH used the Ciphers to do their treasure hunting as they never claimed to have deciphered them. They used a clairvoyant and/or mystic to conjure up the Spirit of Thomas J. Beale to see where he buried the treasure.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO spirit of TBJ was invoked in the HART PAPERS. The Clairvoyant just "saw" the scenes, as requested by the "CONTROL"; SAME technique used in the STAR-GATE Program of US Army & CIA in the 70's.

Last edited:

wacouta

Aug 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question for you- I came up with a name in the code Have you ever seen a connection to Gen Beverly Holcombe Richardson in your search?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Anyway, BACK to NHH, CH, GH, et al...
So, the HART PAPERS can give a "sense" of the area, if you know & have been to Bedford County, Peaks Otter, etc. CSA Gen. Robert E. Lee was up at the PoO with his daughter, after the CW. They even stayed at Bufords for a night or two; did NHH know...? WONDERING...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO spirit of TBJ was invoked in the HART PAPERS. The Clairvoyant just "saw" the scenes, as requested by the "CONTROL"; SAME technique used in the STAR-GATE Program of US Army & CIA in the 70's.
THIS was a form of REMOTE VIEWING...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT were the "changed numbers"...? :dontknow: :coffee2:

Send me a copy of the Hart/Hazelwood Cyphers and I will check them out for you. As I said I no longer have the book or the cypher code. I have the original from the Job Print Pamphlet in PV's book. Should be easy to check out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions