New Beale story

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(CHEESY GRIN) Naw... It is the NSA (National Security Agency) which has been looking at the BEALE PAPERS, Beale Ciphers, & Beale Treasure since WW II; they even sent ppl to Lynchburg, Va. asking ppl about it. HA! NOW, it could also be Central Security Service... DUNNO. CIA is INTERNATIONAL! AND! NSA was BRIEFLY featured on the DECODED show (on DOI) saying the Beale Treasure is UNDERWATER in New Orleans (Katrina); I think it was the FIRST U.S. MINT down there... NOW a museum. AND! CIA didn't even EXIST back then! LOL! (WINK)

You took a wrong turn. Wasn't implying that the "CIA" existed back when, only implying that the same type of operation existed back then. It's funny that people are so willing to accept that Laffite may have been a Spanish spy, and yet for many of these same people the notion of the existence of a well organized civilian network much like the CIA during the period is completely unthinkable. Truth is, once you start researching the possibility there is whole host of evidence out there, including documents, letters, oaths, etc. Every super power wanted this continent, or at least a piece of it, for their very own.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! YOU "quoted" from modern day CIA info; I am sure there WAS a international "conspiracy" of SPYING... BUT! It was ALL within each "house" (country); the BRITS had their spies, the SPANISH, MEXICAN spies were "out & about". The Americans started with TJ, and his ciphers, especially with PATTERSON (prof. of MATH) and TJ's cipher(s) for the Louis & Clark going to the NW, etc. Even the Lafittes may have had THEIR cipher(s). I have seen BOTH public (gov't, military) and private ciphers, which were USUALLY an "updating" of OLDER ciphers; as an example TJ's Cipher DISK was "updated" & utilized by BOTH North & South... during the CONFEDERATE WAR.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget the ciphers for now and think of the widespread network that would be required. Double agents were common even back in the day.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may seem ironic but it seems the more that is posted on this subject the more it is in line with the CD Book of mine, "Lost Diary of Thomas J. Beall." I have all of the secret agents in my book----I have General James Robinson of the Secret Patriot Army and this is true as it came from the papers of Dr. James Robinson. You have General James Wilkerson his coat buttons on his uniform were Spanish Gold Doubloons and he was also a double agent if you read the trials of his and Aaron Burrs. You have Aaron Burr trying to become a King of all the Spanish Territory west of the Mississippi River. You have Thomas J. Beall fighting at the Battle of New Orleans and his fellow associates all members of the Secret Patriot Army. You have the Battle of Medina, Mexico were one-third of the Third Division of the Mexican Army present at the battle were members of the Patriot Army paid by President James Madison, President James Monroe and President Thomas Jefferson. All of the findings that are now being found I have already found and wrote about. I know Lafitte fits into this book of mine to as he was transporting weapons to the Patriot Army with his ships into Texas. All of this you will find in the writings of Dr. James Robertson and in my CD Book. You all keep hunting for information I found over ten years ago I will move on to the next subject. Assassination of four of our first five Presidents. I even tried to have a Senate Hearing Committee on this one but not enough evidence other than circumstantial could be found, but I know it is true.

It gets better, much better. Stay tuned......your Laffite/New Orleans "connexion" to Bedford county is on the way. However, we are 100% certain it is "Beale" and not Beall, just as it was written on the cover the Pamphlet. The confusion as to which Beale is the right Beale is also about to be made crystal clear.

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Beale did not bring wagons over the santa fe trail, so someone made that part up ....On September 1, 1821, Captain William Becknell, a Missouri trader, who was bankrupt and facing jail for debts, left Arrow Rock in Missouri for his first trip west. He was the first to follow the route that later became known as the Santa Fe Trail. Becknell packed goods to Santa Fe and made profit. Since he was successful on his first trip, he went on several other trips to Santa Fe that year.
In 1822, William Becknell left Missouri with the first
party of traders to travel to Santa Fe. On his way he learned that Mexico had gained independence from Spain and that Santa Fe now welcomed trade. Again, he made great profit in the city.
In January 1822, Becknell and his crew returned home and spread the news of the new trading partner. There was great excitement among the people of Arrow Rock.
Becknell prepared for another journey to Santa Fe. But this time he wanted to make use of a wagon train instead of pack mules or horses as a protection against Indian attacks and other dangers. This plan led to a great new- frontier joke in Arrow Rock since people thought it impossible to take heavy wagons across the plains or even the mountains, and his train was soon nicknamed the "Caravan of Death". Nevertheless, Becknell realized his plan, although he knew himself that it was almost absurd. On May 22, he left with three loaded wagons, 24 oxen and 21 men.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(Coffee? WINK) YEP! James Madison had HIS agents & secret cipher(s); it ALL started with TJ & PATTERSON. (GRIN)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was not referring as to which Beale or Beall was in New Orleans I was posting about the Secret Agents you were talking about I have already traced them to the President of the United States.

Your secret agent aspect was/is right on target. Tat is compiling all the info on Laffite and Beale and Bedford County, etc.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) Pertaining to PREZ James Madison..."google" CUPID Cipher; then, VIRGINIA DELEGATE CODE (cipher with NUMBERS)! Look at correspondents between Madison & Randolph. (WINK)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(Coffee & WINK) Going back to Thomas Beale, Jr.; according to the Beale Cipher Association newsletter (Vol. 13, No. 1, March 1992)... Beale Jr.'s "mother was Chloe Delaney, also spelled in Louisiana records. 'Chlory Delancy' . Young Thomas, known in New Orleans as Thomas Beale, Junior... died in his PLANTERS & MERCHANT HOTEL, October 22, 1823". (p. 3) (RIP) SO! Lawyer Grymes WAS involved in Jr.'s devious/roundabout ways... like father/like son! HA! (WINK)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
My dear friend Morriss,In conclusion,my dear friend Morriss, your friend,TJB. The key,is in the hands of a friend. It took both hands to tote box. It seems the only friend mentioned is Morriss. My Esteemed Friend..I remain as ever.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The key was in the box, with,the letters. Together,but separate. Lol.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody ever hides powder with caps. Your story is outrageous.

Why tote a gun, thats not loaded. Keep the gun with the bullets..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Can anyone tell me why a person would throw a iron box in a wood stove to burn????? Sounds fishy to me.

FYI, We were hauling off scrap, just so happened to have previously loaded a old stove,when the box got tossed and it. Resulting in Breaking the box. Exposing a faulse bottom,Lol. Inside was the key. Nothing fishy, it is what is. And now( &C).

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
:dontknow: A KEY... Tell us MORE! :tongue3: What did it look like? :key: How OLD? :coins: (WINK)

The key, is on the very first printing of the DOI, the lost copy,signed by John Hancock. Which has purposely altered,when magnified the rag paper fibers had been cut,made to look ragged. Every hole, every tear, even how it was printed was altered. The back is littered in hand prints,it wasn't till I,watched the National Treasure Movie I decided to look at the back, place it under a black light,and found the Initials TJB. I knew for sure then. This is the most important doc.in an American History,and needs to be preserved,properly. PS treasure recovery isn't as easy as everyone thinks. &C.. Justintime. Its very much real..

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Before retiring I was a network engineer specializing in forensics and encryption. I was considered to be pretty good at my job. What I know is that several guys at the NSA have worked on these ciphers as a hobby for nearly 30 years. Others at MIT have also tried to decrypt these codes. No one has succeeded. Some ciphers cannot be deciphered without the key no matter what you may try. The Beale codes are probably a key phrase or a book cipher and will remain forever unbroken; unless through sheer luck someone is able to find the exact edition of the book that was used to create the cipher text. This is highly unlikely. If the power of a super computer could not solve this.....I doubt that it will ever be solved.

With that being said.

The enjoyment of this hobby is not as much in the finding of treasure as in the searching for treasure and some of the folks here will enjoy searching for the Beale treasure their entire lives.

I enjoy searching for many different treasures without the expectation of actually finding the "big one". What I don't enjoy are the guys who fabricate stories about finding things that they have not found. If a person cannot be truthful then perhaps its better not to say anything at all. I'm calling Justintime out on his assertion that he has relevant information on the Beale codes. If you got it....let's see it.....Otherwise; Silence is Golden.
bs.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread