OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not just about gold,silver,and jewels. Its much more I think you know Frank. Don't be angry, this is what everyone has been waiting on. An End. Soon it will become one of the great discoveries of all times. Unless you find your 100tons, good luck,and no hard feeling. I understsnd,really. Sorry, justintime..

Are you trying to "hatch" a little insight? :laughing7: As in, "Only the dead have seen the end to war."

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
(HATCHED) ....(wink)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Knowledge speaks,but,wisdom listens.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justine your so full of it your eyes are brown,put up or shut up. hehehehe.

My eyes are blue,thankyou. Lol.. KenJmor,really resorting to Frankish tactics.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justine your so full of it your eyes are brown,put up or shut up. hehehehe.

Not necessarily. Even with what I believe one could easily claim, and prove, that Egypt was a very early detail within the entire series of events. I could also mention the Knights of Malta, the Masons, the Roman Catholic Church, and several others and easily prove, by documentation and/or record, that all these elements did play a role in what I believe the truth really is. Many of the people who took part in these deposits, or established the claimed vault contents, didn't "originally" come from Virginia, or from the US for that matter. This is why I have never totally discarded what Justintime post, even though I feel my theory is the correct one. I do not, and have not communicated with Justintime in regards to what he believes, but I do know some of what he claims and refers to could only come by way of both of ua having researched very similar avenues. Just saying......up to now I have never heard anyone else talk about, or even mention Egypt....and yet he did. So.......I don't know what he may or may not have? :dontknow: Often times it's the one little piece that someone else knows that completes the entire puzzle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Egyptian Handle being with the Key,I knew the,treasure, wasn't natural gold,silver,jewels,ect. There is a Egyptian cross, the cross with circle at top, Templar cross, which is very faded,on the,back of key. That being said, How can people be heirs, if something their hiding isn't theirs to start with. I know this treasure is going to spread light on all. upon discovery of marker rock, one,two ,and three,I,knew my thoughts were correct. Right now,just with what have already discovered. I Have the key to the Vault. Im not a expert in treasure recovery,but am a expert in seeing,and,Finding. Outcome unknown..Justintime.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets hear it. We'll never see it. Lol

I wouldn't be all too certain about that, "just yet". I think the reason our research has followed different paths is, perhaps, due to our religious opinions and differences. :dontknow: But I can tell you that a great deal of evidence has been uncovered in recent months and that we now know a lot more then we did even a few weeks ago. There are some records out there but they have been very hard to find, and in many cases, they have been extremely difficult to access. Most likely, the deposits are no longer there, having been removed prior to the end of the term. But, maybe not?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't be all too certain about that, "just yet". I think the reason our research has followed different paths is, perhaps, due to our religious opinions and differences. :dontknow: But I can tell you that a great deal of evidence has been uncovered in recent months and that we now know a lot more then we did even a few weeks ago. There are some records out there but they have been very hard to find, and in many cases, they have been extremely difficult to access. Most likely, the deposits are no longer there, having been removed prior to the end of the term. But, maybe not?
Maybe not, Even if it is empty,it will shed some light on the subject. The vault is sealed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! 7th Seal... Bruton Parish Vault in VIRGINIA? Been there; NO vault, NOTHING there; Francis Bacon & NEW ATLANTIS?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! 7th Seal... Bruton Parish Vault in VIRGINIA? Been there; NO vault, NOTHING there; Francis Bacon & NEW ATLANTIS?

It not at the parish,lol.. New Atlantis(wink)..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread