New Beale story

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Atlantis was/is pure fiction. Always will be. Not connected to BP in any way. Focus on the offered dates provided in the pamphlet and take note that all of the Beale events come to a sudden end in 1822. Big money "always" leaves a trail and it's always attached to the influential and powerful, so search for and find the source of that money. No Atlantis, no CSA, it's all there for you to discover if you simply look for it.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Dates doesn't always mean the,truth. The Declaration of Independence,was signed Aug. 1776, when the Document clearly says July 1776. And thats important peice of History,and lots are mislead by that. There was probably several terms of time that had to lapse. Beale may have had the box for ten years, why chance early opening of the box,and the dirt still fresh. Dates are important,but,not always true..JustSayn...lol

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
There are( TWO )different Declaration of Independences, one printed and one calligraphic. The one with all the signers ,signed a very important document on the wrong date. The printed version was widely circulated, easy to number, 200 printed,and circulated,before they signed. Look at the Dunlap Braodside,how it lines up,why is there pattern. The written DoI,would be hard to number. The last broadsides that were found was hid somewhere,behind picture,ect...dates have meaning,but are not always right,for if it wasn't for meaning,it would have had the right date. JustThinking...lol

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't put the codes with the DOI,put the DOI with the codes. The DoI is in code format, the printed version. (smiling)..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't be mad at all the Haters, try to understand their anger,I have. Its tough to swallow, I figured it was going to upset some,which spent their whole life on the subject. If you believe in The BealeTreasue, this is what you've been waiting on. I've walked around with this huge weight on my shoulder, long enough. I'm giving more than most thinks, Its not mine to hoard, everyone will learn from this. (IT),is tired of being hid. Lol..JustNtime..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"It is tired of being hid" sad way to post that a treasure is tired? Justintime, you are not going to recover the Beale Treasure, I guarantee that much. You only believe you know, take it from me I do know. I know the contents and where it is located and yes it is CSA. I have made contact with the GSA to recover this treasure. It is not where everyone believes and it is a hell of lot more than the 4 tons of gold and silver of the Beale Treasure. I know the exact amount and it is all gold-----do you know? Thought not.

I hope for your sake you're right, Franklin. Just make sure you're not getting lured into making the same type of claims you're so openly critical of. I'd never say, "I know exactly where it's at" until after the fact. :icon_thumleft:

K

Kentucky Kache

Am I the only one here who DON'T know where this treasure is?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"It is tired of being hid" sad way to post that a treasure is tired? Justintime, you are not going to recover the Beale Treasure, I guarantee that much. You only believe you know, take it from me I do know. I know the contents and where it is located and yes it is CSA. I have made contact with the GSA to recover this treasure. It is not where everyone believes and it is a hell of lot more than the 4 tons of gold and silver of the Beale Treasure. I know the exact amount and it is all gold-----do you know? Thought not.
Have you layed your eyes on the vault, I,have. Unless your vault is right were mine is,yours is,not correct. You,mite be on some kgc,csa, Its not the BT. Tired,lol, when one is at location you can feel it, whats inside wants out,just as bad as I want In. I,know what you wish you knew. Lol..

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know exactly where it's at, (or where it was). Still trying to figure that out. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120520_212118-1.jpg I was fortunate enough to get mine signed,before he passed. JustNtime.

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Justine accept my apology I did it in a joking way but was taken wrong,Seriously though why don't you just get the treasure,I am sure there are means to do it,if you really know where it is ,go get it,I am more interested in how the code is broken.It is one thing to keep saying you know where it is,are you afraid of failure? Is that why you have stalled all these months?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread