OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Justine accept my apology I did it in a joking way but was taken wrong,Seriously though why don't you just get the treasure,I am sure there are means to do it,if you really know where it is ,go get it,I am more interested in how the code is broken.It is one thing to keep saying you know where it is,are you afraid of failure? Is that why you have stalled all these months?
No problem,kenjmor. I,understand. Afraid of failure,no, I want the truth to be set free. Lots of reasons,ect.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, its quiet.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
When I,discovered the first rock marker, I thought,this is it, the Key showed me where to go and what to look for,and,there it is. Rocks piled behind it,all bout melon sized,I started pulling them out, three at a time, short on time had to look. Im tossn rocks quietly, not to disturb the wildlife,and neighbors. I found behind this rock, a horse shoe, a big,horse shoe. So big I can put it around my neck. Put rocks back left. Had two nails in the shoe, one nail is a J, and the other nail is b. Took the shoe home had it look at, by some pro's, immediately said poor horse, the toe was worn past nail hole,and rolled up,after hoof broke. The two ends still had remained intact, pulling, toe walkn, what caused it. Hand made even the nails were made can see hammer marks,but well made for time would have been a expensive shoe compared to others. Found out that the land owners grand father found a old shoe in the garden, which was hanging on an old barn, it was large also. The toe not quit as wore had toe holes, no nails, but had a initial on it, in the middle,on the toe, there is a B,, a B was made out of two triangles, the triangle on top slightly smaller than one on bottom. Didn't know if thats something traceable, did they shoe mark back then. One of many stories. Justintime..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So I borrowed the shoe from the barn, without asking, Sorry. Had both shoes compared, the barn shoe was very large,neck size, same time, differnt horse, had initial on it. So documented everything, on my return I put both shoes in the barn. I appreciate it. Thanks. Jusintime. The rocks that were behind the marker rock,were the shoe was placed,was filers. To cover up the bracing, notches cut out huge rock place on notch on solid rock. To keep from Ever shifting. Every one of the markers had them,braces,on solid stone shift keepers, before I moved them. Se, only when you find one,It familiarizes you with the next. I spent a trips focusing on one marker at a time, thinking I had it figured out as a whole. Then right before leaving I would find the next clue, couple of times found from home. Once you find the marker two, cross reference back to Key look at what you,know as one, know you know two, then that shows you marker three. Crazy but genius. They chose good by chosen me. I can C. By the time you finish the marker journey, you will know the importance. The walk of the Key, good book title. I remain as ever. Justintime..&c...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now just exactly, who was it that chose you? Who, exactly, are they? Is this going to lead into a Roswell thing? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120908_152120-1.jpg Lol, Roswell...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120908_152606-1.jpg Saturday,,art,, I know non related to Beale Treasure.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120904_200120-1.jpg This one is large, it took seven ink pens.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is my,444, post. 1776 divide by 4=444+444=888+888=1776,Justsayn thanks I've had fun. I understand exactly. Keep your mind open, and Never give up...Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120920_114829-1-1.jpg 20120920_114829-1-1.jpg Answered only.by repeat. Beale Treasure :key: Justintime:treasurechest:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120920_114936-2.jpg humble Terms( , repeated.) Justintime 8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120902_143144-1-1.jpg 8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20120908_152741-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions