Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Beale story

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    100 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    Don't put the codes with the DOI,put the DOI with the codes. The DoI is in code format, the printed version. (smiling)..

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    856 times
    Which CAN be faked/altered...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Which CAN be faked/altered...
    Altered,Yes..fake,You wish....L.O.L. (smiles).

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    856 times
    WHY?

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    7437 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjmor2006 View Post
    Justine your so full of it your eyes are brown,put up or shut up. hehehehe.
    I suggest you please read our rules.....http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

All, no personal attacks, calling someone a liar is a personal attack, telling someone they are full of it is a personal attack.......
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Aug 12, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Justintime likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Don't be mad at all the Haters, try to understand their anger,I have. Its tough to swallow, I figured it was going to upset some,which spent their whole life on the subject. If you believe in The BealeTreasue, this is what you've been waiting on. I've walked around with this huge weight on my shoulder, long enough. I'm giving more than most thinks, Its not mine to hoard, everyone will learn from this. (IT),is tired of being hid. Lol..JustNtime..

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    856 times
    Meanwhile... as the world turns... we WAIT!

Jun 2012
    123 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    Don't be mad at all the Haters, try to understand their anger,I have. Its tough to swallow, I figured it was going to upset some,which spent their whole life on the subject. If you believe in The BealeTreasue, this is what you've been waiting on. I've walked around with this huge weight on my shoulder, long enough. I'm giving more than most thinks, Its not mine to hoard, everyone will learn from this. (IT),is tired of being hid. Lol..JustNtime..
    "It is tired of being hid" sad way to post that a treasure is tired? Justintime, you are not going to recover the Beale Treasure, I guarantee that much. You only believe you know, take it from me I do know. I know the contents and where it is located and yes it is CSA. I have made contact with the GSA to recover this treasure. It is not where everyone believes and it is a hell of lot more than the 4 tons of gold and silver of the Beale Treasure. I know the exact amount and it is all gold-----do you know? Thought not.

Charter Member
    us
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LagoonRiver

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2072 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    "It is tired of being hid" sad way to post that a treasure is tired? Justintime, you are not going to recover the Beale Treasure, I guarantee that much. You only believe you know, take it from me I do know. I know the contents and where it is located and yes it is CSA. I have made contact with the GSA to recover this treasure. It is not where everyone believes and it is a hell of lot more than the 4 tons of gold and silver of the Beale Treasure. I know the exact amount and it is all gold-----do you know? Thought not.
    I hope for your sake you're right, Franklin. Just make sure you're not getting lured into making the same type of claims you're so openly critical of. I'd never say, "I know exactly where it's at" until after the fact.
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

Kentucky Kache
    Am I the only one here who DON'T know where this treasure is?

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Have you layed your eyes on the vault, I,have. Unless your vault is right were mine is,yours is,not correct. You,mite be on some kgc,csa, Its not the BT. Tired,lol, when one is at location you can feel it, whats inside wants out,just as bad as I want In. I,know what you wish you knew. Lol..

Charter Member
    us
    May 2012
    1998 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache View Post
    Am I the only one here who DON'T know where this treasure is?
    Your not alone kache, not sure i would want to sounds of it.(don,t know icon.)

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2072 times
    I don't know exactly where it's at, (or where it was). Still trying to figure that out.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120520_212118-1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	663911 I was fortunate enough to get mine signed,before he passed. JustNtime.

us
    Jan 2011
    49 times
    Justine accept my apology I did it in a joking way but was taken wrong,Seriously though why don't you just get the treasure,I am sure there are means to do it,if you really know where it is ,go get it,I am more interested in how the code is broken.It is one thing to keep saying you know where it is,are you afraid of failure? Is that why you have stalled all these months?

Jun 2012
    123 times
    There were several ladies on television shows about the Beale Treasure, they all said they knew exactly where the Beale Treasure was located. They said as long as they did not dig the treasure would always be there, if they dug they may have been disappointed. So goes the hunt.

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    856 times
    Yep...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjmor2006 View Post
    Justine accept my apology I did it in a joking way but was taken wrong,Seriously though why don't you just get the treasure,I am sure there are means to do it,if you really know where it is ,go get it,I am more interested in how the code is broken.It is one thing to keep saying you know where it is,are you afraid of failure? Is that why you have stalled all these months?
    No problem,kenjmor. I,understand. Afraid of failure,no, I want the truth to be set free. Lots of reasons,ect.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Wow, its quiet.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2072 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    Wow, its quiet.
    They're all watching National Treasure, shopping for pure lemon juice, and waiting for their copies of the DOI to arrive. I think you have inspired them.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Sponsors