New Beale story

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The iron box is MIA. Yes, it has been authenticated the only problem was it had been altered. It has cuts and holes in it thats not natral wasnt caused by worms or moths. When magnified you can see the chain lines are cut. John hancock signature has been authenticated. Lots of experts puzzled. Why would someone cut this important of a document.
Maybe they were drunk or you are making up this story.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Soon, there will B reveals. Wish I could share more..lol,,, Thanks,,clue( 3 )

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Wuzup TN, Been a while,got something to share. Knowing what I know,having the Key,following Beales footsteps, I found a way to prove the Beale story and location,was prior to 1817. And the start of a new type of hunting. My info, I'm about share,is discovery made,while in the field. It's the 1806 Beale signature, it's on the cover of PV's Book. 20121210_152057.jpg
Notice what I call the Biscuit Rock,the two circles,with the line. 20121206_145712-1.jpg signature map. What ,1806.???,I remain as ever. There be a real Beale.Lol..playing to the end,Thanks Justintime.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The biscuit Rock, is one rock made to look,like two. The signature biscuit has a line, the Rock has a straight crack on same angle. So now I compare both DoI, and Sig, far older than 1817. I know much,more,lol. The dot,the eye. Justintime, think about It.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have showed, the J.B. Rock,a while back,well there are two different ones, found the ( T ) right in middle of JB rocks,covered in dirt and leaves. 20121121_144420-1.jpg

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's bout time,, Justintime...Beale is Real,and the Vault, has been around for a long time. To B continued. Thanks Justintime...

ringtone

Greenie
Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's bout time,, Justintime...Beale is Real,and the Vault, has been around for a long time. To B continued. Thanks Justintime...

You'll need somebody to edit your Wiki entry for you. You know, to avoid misspellings, syntax/grammar mistakes and whatnot.

I'll be happy to do it for you for 1/444th of the gross when you liquidate. 8-)

K

Kentucky Kache

You'll need somebody to edit your Wiki entry for you. You know, to avoid misspellings, syntax/grammar mistakes and whatnot.

I'll be happy to do it for you for 1/444th of the gross when you liquidate. 8-)

It's against the rules to make fun of people's spelling, etc.

ringtone

Greenie
Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's against the rules to make fun of people's spelling, etc.

Is it your perception that I'm making fun of Justinintime's spelling, etc? He's established that he's aware of his inadequacy to communicate; I'm merely making an offer as legitimate as his claims.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the 5/8 inch road steel stuck in the "T" for?
Frank hows it been. Hope all is well. The picture was taken right before I rolled the corner back, the T rock,will never B the same. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Kache, its allgood. I'm not great at Grammer. Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread