Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale threads don't revolve around you, my friend, just as they don't revolve around me.
You take yourself far too seriously.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale threads don't revolve around you, my friend, just as they don't revolve around me.
You take yourself far too seriously.

If you keep on stalking my post just maybe one of us won't be here for the other to stalk and have the world revolve around them?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Key words" "holes" are nothing but that "Key words" and the "holes" are holes worn in the cotton made paper fibers---------nothing more!

Justintime, you are using the flurrys off the handwriting of Thomas Beale Sr. of Fincastle, Botetourt County that later went to New Orleans and became the Registrar of Wills. His handwriting has absolutely nothing to do with the Beale Treasure. He was in New Orleans according to Court Documents when the Thomas J. Beale was suppose to be staying at the Washington Hotel in Lynchburg, Va. It is a waste of time.

As for you ECS there are photographs of the treasure's location that I discovered in 1990 and they are in a pamphlet copyrighted in 1990 lying in the Library of Congress of these United States of America. Go up there and look at them.
Lol, such a humorist. You have no idea what I know...goodluck

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not want to know what you know. If I had I would have been up there with you years ago when you invited me. Remember?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not want to know what you know. If I had I would have been up there with you years ago when you invited me. Remember?

I invited you to my house at the time, I feel sorry for anyone that has 50yrs in anything and has nothing to show. But hey you got it figured out, your right and everyone else is gnorw.. goodluck.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess for once you are right.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-08-28-13-54-03.png If it was easy anyone could do it...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you moved from Alabama to Wheats Valley in Bedford county, Virginia?

Yes, I Live in Wheatsvalley when I'm there, beautiful part of Bedford. I have stayed everywhere in bedford tho, so if if someone is looking for a place to stay, I know people, lol....

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-09-02-10-45-12.png Its messy work, can you find my feet...lol

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I Live in Wheatsvalley when I'm there, beautiful part of Bedford. I have stayed everywhere in bedford tho, so if if someone is looking for a place to stay, I know people, lol....
Have you been to BEALE's BREWERY & BBQ?
Its been rumored that their microbrews are a real treasure! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have not been to the Beale brewery, heard it was good, Bedford needs a BBQ place with beer...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-09-05-20-43-54.png ...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2017-04-03-22-31-14.png See....

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you been to BEALE's BREWERY & BBQ?
Its been rumored that their microbrews are a real treasure! :occasion14:

I visited the Beale Brewery, I've been there 3 times now, its more than just good beer, the food is top notch, my favorite is the Beale Burger, its not on the regular menu, it's on a secret menu, if they ask how do you know about secret menu tell em I told ya,lol... 20171014_194255.jpg 20171014_194053.jpg 20171014_192641.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread