New Beale story

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you mean by " applied it to the the handprints", how did you do that? :
"Remember in the Beale story where it said, “the key I left in the hands of a friend” well there are these hand prints on the DOI. I took the newly found info I learned from the curious edges, and applied it to the hand prints. It was like OMG handprint topo maps, the thing as a whole being constructed beautifully and well thought out."

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
What did you mean by " applied it to the the handprints", how did you do that? :
"Remember in the Beale story where it said, “the key I left in the hands of a friend” well there are these hand prints on the DOI. I took the newly found info I learned from the curious edges, and applied it to the hand prints. It was like OMG handprint topo maps, the thing as a whole being constructed beautifully and well thought out."

See everything works together, there are folds on the DOI that was done with a folding wheel a process used on rag paper, I call it the "The Disposed2 Line" which connects one part to the other. The curious edge connects to hand print and so on. How did I get a exact location from all of it, remember the saying,, Be the trouble what it may, However the game is worth the candle and we will play it to the end.... When you look at the Declaration you can see a noticeable burn on the front, with a hole in it, next to the dispose2 line, flipping it over the hole had an eye drawn around it, it was part of a hand print that was a topo map, if I go to this place on this angle opposed to this mountain that there would be something that looks like the eye, so I drove to Bedford Va, accessed the property and found what was being conveyed. All being answered by repeat. Screenshot_20171111-201306.jpg here a pic of the noticeable burn with hole. Remember in the BL where it said Dangers interve... the little green circle the word Dangers had been removed and replaced with gold you can still somewhat still see it even after I faded it some, for my on protection btw. Justintime.....

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
No decoding of numbers needed for a solve... Paper One is Declaration of Independence one, the first DOI. JUSTINTIME

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20171112-204459.jpg from back looking out, the light at the end is were you come in. The right wall, all one rock. The solid rock floor part of right wall. Left wall all one rock, all about six feet below the surface of the ground. Then huge megalithic stone roof was place over entire tunnel...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Over 40ft of excavated tunnel, not one rock in it, all dirt, a lot of dirt. Even done exploratory digs on the megalithic roof rocks, it's unreal. I started the tunnel then Found the vault door, hence the saying " excavation or a vault" the door being so large would be removing the door would be equally challenging as digging tunnel, so after several attempts I went back to tunnel...all leads to same place đź‘˝

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, you may have found an old Iron Ore Mine/Tunnel; LOTS of such is in those hills. Once was called IRONVILLE, Va.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, you may have found an old Iron Ore Mine/Tunnel; LOTS of such is in those hills. Once was called IRONVILLE, Va.

Lol, Well I got an Original DOI with a map to it... and was filled with dirt. I'm aware of the names of Bedford area...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Better YET! "Google" Rockhounding in Bedford County, Virgihnia; has GREAT list of mines/tunnels, & what was in 'em. HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Over 40ft of excavated tunnel, not one rock in it, all dirt, a lot of dirt. Even done exploratory digs on the megalithic roof rocks, it's unreal. I started the tunnel then Found the vault door, hence the saying " excavation or a vault" the door being so large would be removing the door would be equally challenging as digging tunnel, so after several attempts I went back to tunnel...all leads to same place ��
"I have deposited in the county of Bedford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others"- THE BEALE PAPERS

DOI map or not, what you are showing does NOT match the above description of the "excavation or vault" in the Beale Papers.
Rebel-KGC may be right in this being an old deserted mine.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in new landscapes, but in having new eyes"- Marcel Proust

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have deposited in the county of Bedford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground...roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others"- THE BEALE PAPERS

DOI map or not, what you are showing does NOT match the above description of the "excavation or vault" in the Beale Papers.
Rebel-KGC may be right in this being an old deserted mine.

Glad you have an Opinion...That's what it's all about when you have no key or idea. Thanks

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you sure that you do?
Claudine Fulton Ellis was sure that she had the "key" letter and map to the Beale vault.
Justsaun!

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1523997 from back looking out, the light at the end is were you come in. The right wall, all one rock. The solid rock floor part of right wall. Left wall all one rock, all about six feet below the surface of the ground. Then huge megalithic stone roof was place over entire tunnel...

Justintime,
Thanks for the picture and the update!
-Weekender

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20171211-184631.jpg Exploratory dig revealed the top to the tunnel and vault door, it is in the shape of a key too... merry Christmas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread