New Beale story

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What you see mainly depends on what you look for...
At first it was a fun adventure, once you start seeing what was being conveyed the fun kinda turns to struggle, desperately tring to figure out the clues and seeing the Game unfold...
Is it possible that this is a reference to the same "GAME" to which Icehouse constantly wants all to play?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread contains some interesting photos of Justintime's Beale search, and he claims they are taken 4 miles from Buford's.
How do these photos compare to those that Icehouse posted?

Jeez...I read this whole thread AGAIN.. But if you go to posts #627 and #641 you'll see a miner looking guy on one of them....not in the same place as Icehouse's pic but it's very similar.

The other post names 81618 by his real name a couple of times by Eldo I think it was. He's talking about the Mormon connection etc. JL has much the same theories and statements as Ice.

It had been awhile since I read it but it jogged my memory some on the connections between a few of the people.

Kace

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Whoever was making all the chisels and rock hammers and triangles and sextants in those days must have made a fortune !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a fact that I have a Declaration of Independence with the initials TJB, that has many, different maps of different points of veiws, Using the DOI-KEY ,I located the place being shown,In Bedford Va, about four miles from Bufords, which was easy part, learned as I went, digging up every treasure symbol 6ft deep, In an excavation, when the vault was right in front of me, or a vault, figured out what Beale was involved by accident, the real Beale helped me read the DOI-Key...
Could this be the same Declaration of Independence copy that Icehouse claims TEAM BEALE MYSTERY that lead them to the alleged Beale treasure vault below the water table, that they either opened or not opened depending on Icehouse's every changing posts?
...or, is Justintime a BM TEAM member?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The key, is on the very first printing of the DOI, the lost copy, signed by John Hancock. Which has purposely altered, when magnified the rag paper fibers had been cut, made to look ragged.
Every hole, every tear, even how it was printed was altered.
The back is littered in hand prints, it wasn't till I, watched the National Treasure Movie I decided to look at the back, place it under a black light, and found the Initials TJB.
I knew for sure then...
"nuff said! :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Knowing what I know,having the Key,following Beales footsteps,
I found a way to prove the Beale story and location,was prior to 1817. And the start of a new type of hunting...
It's the 1806 Beale signature, it's on the cover of PV's Book...
New style of hunting?
That sounds very similar to what Icehouse stated about 20102 and how he "broke" the Beale codes with a "new style".

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO THATS IT ! ! !

THE KEYS ! ! !

Oh man o man... sheesh all this time... wow...

To think they hid the "key" in a movie that hadn't even been invented yet... but were smart enough to know that it would be and would contain the key to authenticating its validity...

and upon finding this hidden TJB we would carry on the search for the treasure.

Sheesh... amazing... and to think... that a blacklight would be another key to this... man they thought everything through... like super human psychics...

Man I have a blacklight and a blacklight poster on my ceiling as well.... I will now read all information on this using only blacklight from now on as to not miss anything.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's what I grabbed from the few photos of the hole you posted,
The DOI was used with the codes so a person from the Philly area can be informed to pick up the goods once they were stored in the vault.
Ken Bauman also has found info that shows Philly is involved as a hub for their operations, or a place where some affair related to the Beale was planned...

When I used your DOI, the location and the clues died at a small lake....where the ARK and FE and the Fancy U were drawn into the ground......the letters POE can also be seen crafted around the pond...
Using your information it was impossible to get to the vault I found...

Some of the stones you have found with markings, the TJB, the Masons X, the letters ARK, FE and the Fancy U, also may correlate to the locations that are marked on the Map Stones as a large X. There are a few of them to chart, that's why I had originally wanted to team up...

Ken Bauman's theory also shows this location being in Philly and I believe he has located the area and building the DOI was delivered to in 1832, and is interesting to talk with him about these facts. It shows the larger operation was being plotted from higher ups, who might have been in the lodges in more than just VA.

What I found unique is the fact you located something with a minimal amount of info using the DOI, and the Beale Papers alone, and the fact that there are a couple of hunters being led to find the same area from other maps...

I believe this is a focal point of the investigation into this all.

Thanks again for talking with me about this...
Can talk to me anytime to clear any of the confusion up, or to confer with us on the whole, but just waiting to see your goods and solves....
Eldo
Is it possible that this August 5, 2015 post lead to the formation of TEAM BEALE MYSTERY?
Note the mention of the vault location by a lake and Icehouse claiming the vault was below the water table.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beginning.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What you see mainly depends on what you look for...
At first it was a fun adventure, once you start seeing what was being conveyed the fun kinda turns to struggle, desperately tring to figure out the clues and seeing the Game unfold...
The TEAM talks about the "GAME", and has desperately been begging TN members to play.
Coincidence?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The TEAM talks about the "GAME", and has desperately been begging TN members to play.
Coincidence?
Lol, I have a helper, but no "Beale Team"...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20180719_215623.jpg Screenshot_20180730-144129_Gallery.jpg Bedford Va, about 4 miles from Bufords,,justsayn8-) justintime

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you say you are only digging a fissure hole from the Volcano on Sharp Top Mountain. I have seen several at the same angles as the one you are digging and you drive an automobile down in them, make a right turn and head to the volcano. It looks to me like that is one of those vented holes that most likely was near a creek or branch and filled up with sand, dirt and gravel?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions