New Beale story

Linewalker

May 24, 2020
Berlin
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to start wth s.th. else, but now I've some questions.

Even thought the #1 DOI ist he key and part of a "key backup", how should Morriss had gotten notice about it? If the papers have been a government plan, the government already "took" the treasure, so nothing will be found anymore. On the other hand, a "back-up-plan" destroys the whole story and breaks it. You might get notice of the DOI by reading the letters Morriss got, but there where tons of documents at that time about independence and freedom.

There is another thing I don't get. I own a nealy unpayable document of American history an tell this to the whole world. How can this document get "lost" by paying someone for it? Without beeing conservated professionally, such documents get lost forever by their nature.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I wanted to start wth s.th. else, but now I've some questions.

Even thought the #1 DOI ist he key and part of a "key backup", how should Morriss had gotten notice about it? If the papers have been a government plan, the government already "took" the treasure, so nothing will be found anymore. On the other hand, a "back-up-plan" destroys the whole story and breaks it. You might get notice of the DOI by reading the letters Morriss got, but there where tons of documents at that time about independence and freedom.

There is another thing I don't get. I own a nealy unpayable document of American history an tell this to the whole world. How can this document get "lost" by paying someone for it? Without beeing conservated professionally, such documents get lost forever by their nature.
Hmmm...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... To make a long story short my "friend " whom I was in thirds on the Declaration-Bealekey with, sold the Declaration to some random person and kept it from me.
Then out of the blue I get in contact from the individual who purchased it. He felt like I was the rightful owner of it, and sold it back to me for a portion of what he paid, a hero in my book.
Now I'm the sole owner of not only the birth certificate of America but the key to the legendary Beale Treasure.
So after receiving I made arrangements to have spectral imaging done by the best in the business to aid in extracting the invisible and faded writing which the DOI is littered in.
And had some high resolution scans made and all this expensive new technology has helped to expose what I've been looking for, and made it much more clear.
Lots of new discoveries made and helped in solidifying what I have going on previously.
Crazy stuff, much more than just the Beale Treasure, like I said in the past it's not Beales Treasure...
Well. what did the high resolution scans reveal concerning the "invisible" writing ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Now I'm the sole owner of not only the birth certificate of America but the key to the legendary Beale Treasure.
So after receiving I made arrangements to have spectral imaging done by the best in the business to aid in extracting the invisible and faded writing which the DOI is littered in. And had some high resolution scans made and all this expensive new technology has helped to expose what I've been looking for, and made it much more clear.
Lots of new discoveries made and helped in solidifying what I have going on previously.
Crazy stuff, much more than just the Beale Treasure, like I said in the past it's not Beales Treasure...
Crazy stuff, indeed!
Time to get with Josh Gates to do another Beale Treasure episode.

Tres Hombres

Aug 18, 2021
Florida
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Years ago a friend and I discovered an old copy of DOI in a false bottom of a old iron box on the back was multiple hand prints and int. T.J.B. Could have Morris had the key the whole time? The DOI was signed by JohnHancock. Signed,sealed,and endorsed. Sealed were, in the box I left in your charge. The key was to merly state the contents, with its exact location, paper #3 you get when your in the vault.
Love the fictional touches on this story.

greattheruler

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2023
:director: Are we working on the script for the next Indiana Jones movie? :director2:
Or a Nick Cage National Treasure movie? :happy1: Get out the pop corn this is sure to be a blockbuster!
I just found the locations to 4 supposed vaults using the beale ciphers. If anyone wants to team up I'm in indiana

greattheruler

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2023
:director: Are we working on the script for the next Indiana Jones movie? :director2:
Or a Nick Cage National Treasure movie? :happy1: Get out the pop corn this is sure to be a blockbuster!
I just found the locations to 4 supposed vaults using the beale ciphers. If anyone wants to team up lmk

greattheruler

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2023
The national treasurer movie was based off my mentors work. Who is the real* Ben Gates? [emoji6]
Greetings,

We are seeking a research partner to join us on an exciting journey to decode the secrets of KGC Ciphers. We have made significant progress in decoding hidden messages within the text and are looking for a highly skilled and motivated partner to help us uncover the treasures hidden within.

Our adventure will be documented through a professionally produced YouTube series that will captivate and inspire others. We are committed to our mission and are driven by the thrill of discovery.

If you share our passion for uncovering hidden mysteries and are committed to this project, then we urge you to join us. Whether your motivation is personal gain, fame, wealth, or simply uncovering the past, we can achieve it together.

As to why you should choose us as your research partners, we have extensive experience in the field of archaeology and treasure hunting. We are dedicated to this project and believe that with your skills and expertise, we can take this research to the next level.

If you are interested in joining us on this quest, please share with us your reasons for embarking on this journey. We are looking for serious and committed partners only.

Thank you for considering this invitation to join us on an adventure of a lifetime.

Sincerely, GreatTheRuler !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread