OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Any more ???'s

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
cipher#2,the letters to Morriss, and a special DOI with the exact location on it. Is what you need. Got to read between the lines. Maybe Beale and his party never went west. Maybe the story is part of of a different cypher intended for the Keyholder.

F

Franklin

Justintime said:
cipher#2,the letters to Morriss, and a special DOI with the exact location on it. Is what you need. Got to read between the lines. Maybe Beale and his party never went west. Maybe the story is part of of a different cypher intended for the Keyholder.

I am at a loss trying to figure out your post. You say you found the draw-string pouch containing the DOI and several maps about 8 years ago. In another post you said it took you 9 years to findally figure it all out. Now you say you have a special DOI with the exact location on it. How could that be? If you already had the DOI with the exact location why did it take you 9 years to figure it out and you say you only found the special DOI 8 years ago? Man you are a trip.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Think what you will, Frank, sorry for your, peddy confusion. Maybe I typed it wrong, I have a lot on my mind. The box was broke in early 90,s I was a kid. Then I got involved again, 8yrs ago. It has took some time, living 500 miles away. Had to get to know the area, figure out how to start it up. Once started,it was a process. Only,when you find the first clue you recognized the next. That took a while. Then, I found vault marker, its amazing. It,as a hole has been a difficult task. I'm seeing when everyone else looks. Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? As a WHOLE or HOLE? I remember reading about a FREEMASON SAFE HOLE or FREEMASON HOLE SAFE, once; will let others "fill it in". :dontknow:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job Reb. Your starting to see now.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The object in view ,has been in the dark for long enough. What ever it maybe, wants out, just as bad as I want in.

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just in time :hello: ill help you !!cause i need the money unemployed and need money bad for food :angry5: have 4 wheel drive truck to haul the treasure :headbang:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Friday I will :thumbsup:keep you in mind.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The game is worth the candle. It was as if they put candle smoke on the DOI, then removed what they wanted, leaving maps,ect. The guys involved were really smart

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Very well thought out ,and took a lot of time. Geniuses ,they were this took many years to complete.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
When I first got stared I often wondered why the printed and written version of the DOI shared the same date. You would think that that important of a document they would put the day they signed. Having the DOI numbered I took 1776 and divided into 4, I got 444 the 444th word was THE . THE DEPOSITORY.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Justintime said:
When I first got stared I often wondered why the printed and written version of the DOI shared the same date. You would think that that important of a document they would put the day they signed. Having the DOI numbered I took 1776 and divided into 4, I got 444 the 444th word was THE . THE DEPOSITORY.

Can you explain this a little more? Maybe I am a little slow today, but I don't understand your reasoning.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Dunlap broadside was printed July 4 1776, the written version wasn't signed till August 2 1776. You would think if they signed on August 2 they would use that date. The DOI is a contract. And dates have there on meaning. This treasure was relocated by the representatives of Congress. And others.

F

Franklin

Justintime said:

I have not counted the words in the DOI to see if 444 is correct or not. You say you found the word "THE" how did you get the word "DEPOSITORY" Are you trying to say that Code Paper Number One does not have to be deciphered and Code Paper Number Two does not have to be deciphered? If this is the case why did TJB go to all the trouble of making the Cipher Codes up in the first place?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My declaration is altered so to say. And cipher 1 no, cipher 2 yes. There's more to 444 than stated.

F

Franklin

What are you going to do divide by 4 again and multiply by 3? :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread