Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: The Beale key... Found

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2010
    Garrett ATX550
    61 times
    Metal Detecting
    A couple of boys are doing a whole lot of winking at each other in this thread.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8630 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    HA! EGYPT! BOTH you & "Scoop" are obsessed with EGYPT! HA! MAY the MUMMY get ya! Or is it KING TUT? DUNNO.
    Like I said before, I don't know how Justintime is making his Egypt connection but I'm fairly certain we're on two entirely different paths, but some of the people involved with the BP story source had been to Egypt, and many other countries as well. Take the life of your average European military officer who survived during the the mid 1700's to the mid 1800's, most of them had seen many other countries as there were uprisings/rebellions and conflicts all over the globe. We tend to overlook just how far many of them traveled in their lifetime simply because of the era in which they lived, no cars or planes, etc., and yet these men spent a great portion of their lives traveling from one country and/or continent to the next.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Jun 2007
    13690 times
    WHO?

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    338 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    My Egyptian connection,is the handle with the key, it was real,old kingdom. I,knew from the beginning the treasure wasn't Natural.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    338 times
    I don't like to stress myself out,about who wrote the Pamphlet,yes I know about the Sherman,He was probably heavily,Influenced by Buford himself. Don't know, I Do know that the letters and this DoI-Key were made for each other. I have used one with the other, I have exactly pinpointed,what was trying to be shown. I'm sure that the names and residences,will accompany the shares. Shares to be distributed to the parties named in the (accompanying paper). When, you visit the place of deposit. Don't forget the little Jan.5,1822,letter,(This will not be difficult,as their Residences are given, and can Easily Be (Found). Where, with the respective portions). The DOI-Key will merely state the Contents, #2,=Doi,key,with Exact location, #1=1&2 together,#3 separate. I got the key,the box was bought before I was born, I,didn't put it in the the box. I was a kid,when the box broke. The document was ragged,and holy,since itwas found. Whoever, had the DoI-Key had expert knowledge of Bedford,County, No Doubt..JustSayn..Thank for letting me share TN.. Justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    &c,, Look at ICA, look at the C,,now,zoom in,see the hole, put there on purpose,alteration was made and know I Know. Thanks

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    Attachment 663033 look at this,Markerstone, other, from back of DoI, JustLook...
    &c...Lol.Justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    The hole is naturally formed, thats what I thought,at first. The folds,on the DoI-Key, was done with a folding wheel,an instrument used for folding rag paper. When the document was found it was rolled up. The DoI-Key has been extensively studied,not,for the Beale Treasure,but being authenticate for what it is. The holes under magnification,you can clearly see where the chain lines,and paperfibers have neen altered. You can see were they went past the stopping point in places. Its real,but altered.justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    Attachment 664136 look familiar,lol I got a map of Bedford County. Name:  20120415_202535-1-1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  2.4 KB Lol..Justintime..the key has maps, mountains on top,mountains on bottom,its really cool, positive mountains at top, negative stile mountains on bottom, even got some on side, and maps of in between.lol...
    Last edited by Justintime; Aug 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    The key is the way,no key no treasure. I wish I could show you more, it is mind blowin, and the confederate cover story,lol,, this person was here and this person said that, same authors,, Buck lived in Bedford, has to be him,lol,its easy to convince Firsttimers, I know the truth, Iv have shown some, lets see yours. Without a actual time frame, how can peopl sling names. Dates are important,but not always true.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    I intend writing you,however,from St. Louis, and (impress upon you its Importance) still more Forcibly. The St. Louis letter tells you its sealed,force your way in. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120816_220526-1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	664763 pressing importance, lol. Justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    My apologies sir. I do believe you have found something. I have looked at this photo and I do believe something that could be a "MAP" is on the back of your DOI Best of luck to you and I will see you around. Albert

PS I see some broken west-south arrows on your "MAP" and one of them has "CAVE" wrote on it.
    apology Accepted, I bypassed alot having multi maps ect., and I'm learning everyday. Lets c the word , CAVE,. show us. Thanks,PS I knew you would come around..lol. Justintime...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Here is what I was able to find. If I had a better photograph I could most likely find more?Attachment 665937

The word "cave" is near the bottom center with an arrow at the end of the last letter breaking over to the left and then pointing down.
    Nice, six below the surface of the ground,lol

us
    Apr 2010
    York County, PA
    Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus
    224 times
    So Franklin, it sounds like you maybe now think there may be something to Justintime's claims?

Jul 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    179 times
    For crying out loud !! Everyone except me knows where the vault is. Just get out there and dig. How hard can it be?

M
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links