The Beale key... Found

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, unless someone has something better, with coded documents to go with their thesis, I'd love to see it. Until then, no one has brought anything to the table. Hello my old friend Rebel, I do love the jest of your typographical 'jest'. Funny man you are, what else? I do not know. But, you seem a little witty man of a intelligible nature.

TY, "Jr"; (speaking in "Mexican voice" [accent]) "Don't need no stinking code(s)..." WHO WAS THAT! It's PONCHO! Who ONCE was at the Peaks of Otter, here in Bedford County, Va.! LOL!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Smith & Jones with PONCHO at the Peaks of Otter.

LOL! I worked for Smith & Jones from Roanoke, Va. - USDA... back in '73 & '74! Jones was 32nd SR FreeMason and encouraged ME to become one... knowing MY interest & knowledge of "the Craft"; I did. Didn't know about "BT" nor the Peaks of Otter; FULLY, a REBEL, "into the CONFEDERATE WAR" and REB re-enactor; the war games in the mountains were WONDERFUL... shooting those old muskets, giving the Rebel Yell... HA! Will find info on Poncho at the Peaks of Otter, tearing out pages from a book... throwing 'em into the wind at Sharp Top! LOL!

Last edited:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your documents are worth money, hope that you found your share of treasures. Keep in touch.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sealed in this place,endorsed,merely state the contents, with,Exact, Location, to be delivered the same year,the box was to be broke,into. Got to meet key-specs, The, St.Louis,Letter, was the key, to find the key. The instructions are clear. Thanks,Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
To merely state the contents,with exact,location, means DoI with exact location. Lol Justintime.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeez Rebel....I thought you guys broke the codes and found the untold wealth already.....Been waiting to tell my boys its okay to to write the reports and hand them in to their teachers.....lol...:coffee2:just kidding, I have been reading these posts for over a year now, being very interested; as when I was a boy up here in northern Canada, listening to my uncle who is now deceased telling us kids about the Beale Codes and how he was going to break them and be rich lol. ( now that I think about it, not that he would have ever come close, but what a travesty it would be, if a foriegner did it):laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
jeez Rebel....I thought you guys broke the codes and found the untold wealth already.....Been waiting to tell my boys its okay to to write the reports and hand them in to their teachers.....lol...:coffee2:just kidding, I have been reading these posts for over a year now, being very interested; as when I was a boy up here in northern Canada, listening to my uncle who is now deceased telling us kids about the Beale Codes and how he was going to break them and be rich lol. ( now that I think about it, not that he would have ever come close, but what a travesty it would be, if a foriegner did it):laughing7:

HA! QUITE possible; DYK... that the Canadian Constitution was "inspired"/"written" by ex-CSA REBEL spies/SR FreeMasons/KGC... the name Albert Pike was mentioned as to being in Canada... after the CONFEDERATE WAR. OTHERS were involved, too. There are KGC Treasures in Canada... HH!

Last edited:

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! QUITE possible; DYK... that the Canadian Constitution was "inspired"/"written" by ex-CSA REBEL spies/SR FreeMasons/KGC... the name Albert Pike was mentioned as to being in Canada... after the CONFEDERATE WAR. OTHERS were involved, too. There are KGC Treasures in Canada... HH!

And here I thought my country had the most boring history in the world...thx Rebel!!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would say a foreigner actually has a better chance. After 125 years of poking around in the same old places, with the same old names, with the same old leads, etc., etc., etc. If there is any truth to any of it it's not in the same old places, or a part of the same old names, or to be found with the same old leads. :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ac, just "google" Knights of Golden Circle in Canada; Albert Pike in Canada; Ex-CSA "agents" in Canada... HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
With regard to the box I left in your charge, I have a few words to say,and, if you will permit me, give you some instructions concerning (IT). Paragraph 2,St.Lu.letter. The subject is the box. It being the box. Its loss being irreparable. Guarding It with Vigilance,It contains,you will open (IT),preserve carefully. The Key, Such a Key (I) have left in the hands of a friend in this place,SEALED. I being Beale,the friend being ,Morriss,in this place,being box,the assisting Key was,Sealed in the Box, a Key that merely states the contents,with the Exact Location,A DoI with exact location, sealed in the box, Endorsed, Morriss was keeping the Key,Safe,lol. The letter from St.Lu,had instructions,for Morriss, sealed in Box,there is a Key,some papers and a Key,Morriss being Beales Friend. Justsayn Thanks

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
??? Jibber-Jabber...

Lol, second paragraph of St.Lu,letter, has clear instructions, were the Key is,Sealed in the box. A endorsed DoI,with the exact location,and Beales friend,being Morriss. Key specs,got to meet them. Justintime

K

Kentucky Kache

Lol, second paragraph of St.Lu,letter, has clear instructions, were the Key is,Sealed in the box. A endorsed DoI,with the exact location,and Beales friend,being Morriss. Key specs,got to meet them. Justintime

Don't mind Rebel, he's practicing, trying to improve his vocabulary.:laughing9:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol,I,know,He's got better,it was just smiles, and smirks.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The letter from St.Lu, was the directions concerning the Key,and were it is located. Sealed,signed,endorsed, in the box.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In a way, the letter from St.Lu, was the key. States were to find the DoI-Key,game is worth the candle,how to read it. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To risky,to mail the key. Send a letter,telling were to find the key. My dear Friend Morriss.lolJustsayn Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread