OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I trust,my dear Mr. Morriss, that we may meet many times in the future, but if fates forbid,with my last Communication I would assure you of the entire respect and confidence of, Your friend, T.J.B.. The last communication, reflecting that some one may read the letter,and thus be enabled to impose upon you by personating some member of the party,have decided the present plan is best. You will be aware from what I have written, that we are Engaged in a perilous enterprise. Who was after them, who were they Engaged with. The letter was the Key to the key. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
A Unexpectedly received, Legacies,more than one. To help recall names, Cherished names,that are partially forgotten. Bound,were alone, IT, will be safe.?? Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A Unexpectedly received, Legacies,more than one. To help recall names, Cherished names,that are partially forgotten. Bound,were alone, IT, will be safe.?? Justintime

A POET? (Bongos in background...). COFFEE? LOL!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Impersonating a member of the party,perilous enterprise, recalling names, who was after them,and what did Beale have that they wanted.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That could cause a dissapearance! Specially if she belonged to another.

The best horse stock?.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, you guys are funny.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Something they were looking for, that,they found, that someone else wanted ?? Beale and his guys worked for people,that sent them west. P.S. There was multiple treasure missions, the last one was big,the vault had to,be enlarged,to,accommodate. Better than,a cave. Justintime

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And off topic.

Honest Officer, I really do believe he had an association with the French lady at one time. About four miles from Buford's Tavern there is an excavation that is quite curious in nature. Recently it has even been entered. Quite large but it's original opening has been long since sealed and access to the entire area/chamber isn't possible. Do I still get the ticket? :laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

Honest Officer, I really do believe he had an association with the French lady at one time. About four miles from Buford's Tavern there is an excavation that is quite curious in nature. Recently it has even been entered. Quite large but it's original opening has been long since sealed and access to the entire area/chamber isn't possible. Do I still get the ticket? :laughing7:

Your boy is the one who always grumbles about being off topic. I'm just giving it back a little.

K

Kentucky Kache

The problem with trouble is it always starts out as fun.
Boring nite kache?

Obviously is it for you. Why else would you want to stir something?
Something else about trouble. It happens when people choose sides. Can you hear me, releventchair?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, group hug. Water under the bridge. (I can't find a smiley for a group hug and I'm smooching any of you guys! :laughing7:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread