ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the reply. I've been following the thread for some time and find it very interesting. The "u" in public caught my eye first, among other things. Looking forward to more intrigue. Rick

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for the reply. I've been following the thread for some time and find it very interesting. The "u" in public caught my eye first, among other things. Looking forward to more intrigue. Rick

Yea, there are letter replacements, additions to letters,dots, erased letters, changed letters, &c, Thanks Rick, Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130718_000447.jpg Disposed to Fe, there are multiple mentions, that leads me to believe that ,Fe, is the name that was given to the vault. Screenshot_2013-07-13-22-52-28.png Screenshot_2013-07-13-22-55-12.png . Thanks, Justintime8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Fe is Su, , f is s,and u is e. There are more references to Fe on DOI-key, most I can't show right now, hope y'all understand, but here is one, FepaysRent, I have spent some time, working with different lights, and camera imaging, to reveal, some of the long faded writing,which has been very difficult to read. IMG_20130716_172655.jpg thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Fe is Su, , f is s,and u is e. There are more references to Fe on DOI-key, most I can't show right now, hope y'all understand, but here is one, FepaysRent, I have spent some time, working with different lights, and camera imaging, to reveal, some of the long faded writing,which has been very difficult to read. View attachment 830595 thanks Justintime

ALL FAKED!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, guys, not faked, on the front of the Doi-key. Worm holes,lol, that is what one whould think, what I thought at first too, it, has been examinedand the holes are not natural holes, wormholes,ext. Pure alteration, magnification of the areas in question, it is clear that the holes have been made,put there, thats a fact. Has everything,to do with the Beale treasure, that's a fact, sure its a old parchment,but the folds were done with foldingwheel, holes cut, letters altered, TJB on It, maps that lead to area, four miles from Bufords,lol..in Bedford Virginia, which never had visited before, doi involvement, never even heard of the Beale Treasure, prior. The DoI, was altered then sealed in the iron box, the key which Morriss,and ward ect, Had the whole time. Sorryits real, thanks JJustintime.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lol, guys, not faked, on the front of the Doi-key. Worm holes,lol, that is what one whould think, what I thought at first too, it, has been examinedand the holes are not natural holes, wormholes,ext. Pure alteration, magnification of the areas in question, it is clear that the holes have been made,put there, thats a fact. Has everything,to do with the Beale treasure, that's a fact, sure its a old parchment,but the folds were done with foldingwheel, holes cut, letters altered, TJB on It, maps that lead to area, four miles from Bufords,lol..in Bedford Virginia, which never had visited before, doi involvement, never even heard of the Beale Treasure, prior. The DoI, was altered then sealed in the iron box, the key which Morriss,and ward ect, Had the whole time. Sorryits real, thanks JJustintime.

LOL! In Williamsburg, VIRGINIA... there are many FAKED DOI, even with OLD SPELLINGS, etc. Been tested, eh...? Got some OLD colonial dollars to sell ya... SOME with HOLES (BRITS)... HA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130721_005251.jpg IMG_20130721_005719.jpg IMG_20130721_010339.jpg

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish I could, reb. Sorry.. Justintime sample...There are many alterations, purposely placed,if the holes was wormholes ect., I would just sell it. When I'm done, priceless. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wish I could, reb. Sorry.. Justintime sample...There are many alterations, purposely placed,if the holes was wormholes ect., I would just sell it. When I'm done, priceless. Thanks Justintime

OK, something to consider; was the DOI used by "Beale" for BC #2 utilizing the OLD BRIT spellings or AMERICAN spellings by 1817; was BEALE PAPERS using the AMERICAN spellings of DOI by 1885...? PV has copy of the JOB PRINT in one of his books... so, I will have to look.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The calligraphy version, of the DOI, uses f for s, that's was there old school way. By the time the Pamphlet was created, or to write f for s, was not needed, there should be an automatic letter changing, like if I wrote fuffer, out of context,looks stupid,but in context,like the DOI,it looks Kool,and you know the s's are f's. I haven't used much of c2,c1,or c3, the pamphlet was created as a last effort to find the key, ward ,hutter,Edward, had all the names,records,original stuff, the investigated, obsessively, and came to the conclusion, they needed a the key, and for "it" to be lost forever, whould avail nothing. Legacies received, and passed on. The key whould merely state the contents,with exact location, United Action, DOI-Key with maps, in actuality the DOI is the maps, and the letters are the key...on how to read it, mapkey. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe somebody in the C.I.A. can solve this code.

They made keyless,attempts, I seen Brad Meltzer,lol. Big bad John,was my granddad's nickname, I have a picture some where, of him holding two guys by there back of there pants and another guy by his belt in his mouth, never wore a long sleeve shirt. Like the name thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130713_172644.jpg IMG_20130713_172626.jpg IMG_20130713_173352.jpg . Some more crazy DOI-Key, stuff...thanks Justintime8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't know,,? Could be measurements of some type. Why is there any dates written on the back for, its crazy that anything is written there. Thanks Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions