The Beale key... Found

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
All the main traveled roads back then had mile post markers. If they did not the stars and sun could be used for distance traveled or count the revolutions of a large wheel on a wagon usually 10 feet or more in circumference.

AGREE, anyway... MY focus is on the LOCATION in Bedford County, VIRGINIA "area".

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe they used two horses and a rope, going back and fourth,don't know, a wagon can't go in some places?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, thought you might like that, Reb. Franklin knows that kind of stuff. Justintime

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look I don't really have the time or energy to figure out the code so here it is song of Solomon of the king james version bible is the key to the other two papers counting foreward and reading the numbers backwards.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Look I don't really have the time or energy to figure out the code so here it is song of Solomon of the king james version bible is the key to the other two papers counting foreward and reading the numbers backwards.

Well, I think the CODE BOOK is Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS; NUMBER the words/letters like the DOI, for BC # 2...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I think the CODE BOOK is Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS; NUMBER the words/letters like the DOI, for BC # 2...
Could it be the very copy of Vattel's that Hutter recieved from Judah P Benjamin?
...and would that copy be in English,or French?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Could it be the very copy of Vattel's that Hutter recieved from Judah P Benjamin?
...and would that copy be in English,or French?

SAME copy... NOT sure if in English or French; looking into it now. PROBABLY English... "ON-LINE"!

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel without a Cause
Please share your information soon. Thank you.

BBJ

tlm5000

Jul 8, 2013
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm confused on this entire thread did you find some thing worth anything has it sold yet? Or come across more info to a bigger treasure? Anyways this thread should be deleted if you can't share pics or how you made your discovery or the purposes behind it

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm confused on this entire thread did you find some thing worth anything has it sold yet? Or come across more info to a bigger treasure? Anyways this thread should be deleted if you can't share pics or how you made your discovery or the purposes behind it

LOL!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If the CODE BOOK is the Benjamin/Hutter copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS,would that not imply a KGC connection,and "the second year of the Confederate War" an overlooked clue?

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your all going to research it don't lie. And no I'm not going to share how I found out. And what am I suppose to do take pictures of a kjv bible and post that side by side with the beale code its like thirty five pages long and the numbers go up to like two thousand that's why I don't have time I read enough to know what I was looking for I found it and now im not in that area any more or there isn't anything else here to accomplish so that's why im sharing the info so you can; if you live by a tree marker as I do; figure out the hundreds of treasures listed mine was the second one so that's why I stopped decoding preciate the abnormal dysfunctional concern but im being a doll and expounding a couple of years worth of information and research so just be a doll and find some gold or coins or something and post pictures of that!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If the CODE BOOK is the Benjamin/Hutter copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS,would that not imply a KGC connection,and "the second year of the Confederate War" an overlooked clue?

YEP! "BT" named in memory of JOHN YATES BEALL; friend of John W. Booth...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions