The Beale key... Found

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, THIS I can tell you from my R & I (BEALE PAPERS); James Beverly Ward (Agent for the author), F.C. Hutter & E.S. Hutter (brothers) were ALL grandsons of James Beverly Risque (had the duel with Thomas Beale. Sr. in Fincastle, Va.). E.S. Hutter saved VLoN (SECRET CSA book from burning in Danville, Va. as the CONFEDERATE WAR was "winding down"); ES told his brother, FC Hutter about it (BOTH Reb officials... FC Hutter was CSA PAYMASTER)... and FC was the AUTHOR of the BEALE PAPERS; his cousin, James Beverly Ward, was his AGENT (for the author). NOW! As boys growing up on Grandpa Risque's Farm/Plantation - Hunter's Hill in Campbell County (south of Lynchburg, Va.)... they PROBABLY read EA Poe's THE GOLD BUG, and stories of the Lewis & Clark Expedition/GREAT WEST. Remember the BEALE PAPERS was written/released in 1885! Masonic allusions ARE in the "BP" (BEALE PAPERS), in phrases & WORDS. JB Ward WAS a Master Mason until suspended for non-payment of dues (COMMON, "back then")... NOT sure of the Hutter Bros; I think they were. MORE R & I, for me! TWO Masonic Lodges (Master Mason) in Lynchburg, Va.; Marshall Lodge (1793) & Hill City (1859); The original Marshall Lodge on 9th Street burned down a few years ago; original Hill City Lodge (1879) is STILL standing, and is HAUNTED! HA! Beautiful building that I would buy and "fix" up as a "gentleman's reading club". It has Square & Compass on front entry outside floor; I AM NOT SCARED OF THE "GHOSTIES", who are PROBABLY deceased brethren, upset that the OLD LODGE was used as a DANCE SCHOOL for girls, with LOTS of mirrors (NASTY "doorways" for ANGRY "Spirits"). FIRST I would get rid of all the mirrors; SMUDGE all of the building (old Ward building). Then renovate; I have a VISION for ALL of it... :thumbsup:

Hill City Lodge may soon merge with Marshall Lodge in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA... will keep y'all "posted".

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hill City Lodge may soon merge with Marshall Lodge in Lynchburg, VIRGINIA... will keep y'all "posted".

Lol, don't keep me posted,IDC, goodluck...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130819_184244.jpg IMG_20130819_185636.jpg IMG_20130819_192937.jpg 1806 Thomas Beale signature.8-):key:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, Its in the County of Bedford,va, Reb...lol. In 1806 this Thomas Beale was at the site in question.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130613_202808.jpg . The Biscuit Rock,, on 1806 signature... On a deed..I guess making it known he ran into some money. His dad even knew,1806 will, were his dad spoke strangely about Thomas, a will from 1806,I think, he didn't die till 1810. Beale hit it big, Fe pays Rent, lol, no more borrowing money. When it, will be a pleasure to recall incidents that always be Fresh in my memory, Thomas Beale. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
20121114_123129-1.jpg is were I'm standing IMG_20130823_223703.jpg also. IMG_20130809_214830.jpg Thanks Justintime

Attachments

• IMG_20130823_231309.jpg
    IMG_20130823_231309.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If Beale just got back in 1806, and had a two year expected absence, 1804-1806, Lewis and Clark, & The secret Beale Party treasure rodeo, lol. The Lewis and Clark messenger was informing beale. Was there a lot of of buffalo north of Santa Fe back then, looks like a lot of mountains, mountain buffalo. The vault had been constructed before July 4,1776 When less populated, the caves witch they all visited, now used for storage, It had been along time, and theres the problem. Hidden so well,It would be lost forever. Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If Beale just got back in 1806, and had a two year expected absence, 1804-1806, Lewis and Clark, & The secret Beale Party treasure rodeo, lol. The Lewis and Clark messenger was informing beale. Was there a lot of of buffalo north of Santa Fe back then, looks like a lot of mountains, mountain buffalo. The vault had been constructed before July 4,1776 When less populated, the caves witch they all visited, now used for storage, It had been along time, and theres the problem. Hidden so well,It would be lost forever. Justintime

"Cave" NOT well hidden... it was NOVEMBER! Leaves are down, as well as "The CRITTERS".

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130325_100121.jpg Pot, Place of treasure,,, pot, on rocks- Pot on DOI- Pot on 1806 Thomas Beale Signature. Carved and written, Pot is going to tie all this together,lol. Much older story, than originally thought. Beale Storming,,,thanks Justintime IMG_20130904_170701.jpg IMG_20130904_164713.jpg IMG_20130904_165232.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You know for me, I am simply amazed how so many people can take small portions of the TJB treasure story and go off on tangents that seem unreal. It reminds me of the Holy Bible, so many different churches with so many different beliefs and directions to get to Heaven. I have seen whole church organizations set up off of only one scripture in the Bible. The same with the TJB Treasure one line, sometimes one word will have that person search a lifetime and all of them come up with nothing.

You hunters out there of the TJB Treasure may be searching in the right direction but I think it best if you take the whole story and look at the overall picture then and only then will you find the treasure. Same with religion you have to take the overall picture except it as truth then you can find your way to Heaven.

THAT is why TJ was a DEIST!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure, there are many stories, based on little pieces of info,like religion, none which had proof past, theory. The Key-DOI, is a done deal, its real and have many,many, connections with the site, that ties back to the DOI,waiting,lol. Like religion, choose how you want to. I understand. I'm Justsayn, Thanks Justintime...I, remain as ever.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TJ rewrote the Bible,, "Jeffersons Bible"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have to disagree Rebel. TJB was a God fearing man, he carried his Bible with him at all times. A deist believe in a God as Creator but they also believe that God has nothing to do with everyday life. If you are a deist you would not carry your Bible with you as TJB did.

Read MY "post" # 455, AGAIN... I said, "That is why TJ (Thomas Jefferson) was a DEIST". DON'T know if TJB carried his BIBLE; not in BEALE PAPERS/"JOB PRINT".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread