OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
"IT" will bring absolute rule to the colonies. Unexpected Legacies received. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
It's, excited to get out?. Screenshot_2014-10-14-10-11-04.png Screenshot_2014-10-14-10-10-57.png

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oredigger62

Jun 12, 2013
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher goldbug 2
Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why ? Why after more than 2 years of all this jibber jabber is the treasure that justin claims to know where it is still not seeing the light of day ? I just don't understand . because over the last 40 years i put boots and shovels to the ground when i had reasonable confirmation of a location of a possible treasure. Some times i was right , many times i was wrong. I won't ever search for this " treasure " but enjoy all the different theories. Rebel , have a big cup on me anytime !!!!!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Never give up, it is a complex game that has to be played, I have been playing as available time and money will allow. The vault is large and I'm only one person, Excavation to a vault. Sorry for babbling, so much over the years, wish I could share everything, but impossible at the moment. Soon it will be time,and you will know. Thanks

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Why is there always so much negativity on this site? Personally, I think Justintime is onto something. Is it the Beale treasure? We'll see. In any case, I wish him the best of luck.

O

Old Silver

Why is there always so much negativity on this site? Personally, I think Justintime is onto something. Is it the Beale treasure? We'll see. In any case, I wish him the best of luck.

There's negativity on all treasure stories here. And it comes from people who claim to be into treasure hunting, because they become members of a treasure hunting site, and read posts about treasure legends. I call them trolls.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I appreciate it doverturtle. Thanks Justintime....

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
FLASHLIGHT in da ROCKS!

Lol, no Flashlights Reb. ARK of light. There is no place for a flashlight, I'll post a pic without light later.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
why ? Why after more than 2 years of all this jibber jabber is the treasure that justin claims to know where it is still not seeing the light of day ? I just don't understand . because over the last 40 years i put boots and shovels to the ground when i had reasonable confirmation of a location of a possible treasure. Some times i was right , many times i was wrong. I won't ever search for this " treasure " but enjoy all the different theories. Rebel , have a big cup on me anytime !!!!!

TY, having it NOW!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2014-11-21-06-26-20.png

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2014-11-21-06-44-25.png corner of vault, with parallelogram on top.. justsayn thanks

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2014-11-16-21-34-04.png Screenshot_2014-11-23-16-43-33.png Screenshot_2014-10-21-23-37-49_1.jpg Screenshot_2014-11-23-21-01-01.png Screenshot_2014-10-28-22-41-05_1.jpg Screenshot_2014-11-12-17-52-07.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread