The Beale key... Found

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your search area is no where close to Montvale, Virginia. The creek on the right of your photo is Lost Run.

Yes. it is nowhere near Montvale Virginia. There is a Lost Run near there, but it is south about a mile. This Lost Run emptied two "large cavities" in the late 1700's up to the late 1800's, hence the name. The creek in the picture has no name. And once again, this picture is in a different Bedford County.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes. it is nowhere near Montvale Virginia. There is a Lost Run near there, but it is south about a mile. This Lost Run emptied two "large cavities" in the late 1700's up to the late 1800's, hence the name. The creek in the picture has no name. And once again, this picture is in a different Bedford County.

Eh...?

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you can look anywhere you want to and try to find the Beale Treasure

Thanks for the advise. I do not want the location given out. I am just attempting to see if there are any others out there who looking elsewhere. I have good reasons for looking in this area. Hopefully someone will find the Beale treasure before I die. It would be nice to see the results.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks for the advise. I do not want the location given out. I am just attempting to see if there are any others out there who looking elsewhere. I have good reasons for looking in this area. Hopefully someone will find the Beale treasure before I die. It would be nice to see the results.

In PA...? Contact Finder Keeper, USA...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2015-04-06-19-42-43.png here is an example of a secondary code in what's called additions to the letters..example the "m" the "h's" ,"t's"..at first they look like smears of ink, but when magnified its indented from typeset pressing.. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1142948 here is an example of a secondary code in what's called additions to the letters..example the "m" the "h's" ,"t's"..at first they look like smears of ink, but when magnified its indented from typeset pressing.. Thanks Justintime

NO "typesetting machines" in Lynchburg, Va. from that "time" currently available to review such "possibility"...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Type set code was done in a 1776, when this original Dunlap Broadside was crafted. The Beale Story is much older than everyone thinks. The vault was built in a time of less population,and before the trips were made.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ink can give illusions. Dunlap's press left eyes in top of some lower case e's. A couple blobs in an O in honor,ect....(This link let me enlarge the print by clicking on Dunlap version.., couldn't copy the eyes or O after enlarging and transfer them here,sorry.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_history_of_the_United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

MARY KATHERINE GODDARD'S (second printing/printer) cleaner, but going to depend on run time, sharpness/age/condition of typeset, material printed on, and number of prints and how often plates were cleaned probably.
Dunlaps may have been British co. Caslon's type.
http://fontsinuse.com/uses/1666/the-dunlap-broadside

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The stove was in a scrap pile in the back of a truck, the box got tossed and hit the stove ,broke it,,exposing the false bottom.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The additions the the letters are indented, from pressing, well that's what I've been told. It added to the confusion, just so happens that it had some info within..Thanks

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The additions the the letters are indented, from pressing, well that's what I've been told. It added to the confusion, just so happens that it had some info within..Thanks

You mean pressing with a tool after printing, also after editing to save on printing stock where a few handmade corrections would make a copy passable rather than discard and waste stock.
With the inherent defects of early type and process and touch up after, most documents would simply be read. Additional changes after leaving the print shop would blend in fine; and unless knowing where and what to look for they would remain un noticed.
I follow what you are writing. Too, you have shown alterations in typeset printed individual letters before so that makes it easier to understand your post.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Type set code was done in a 1776, when this original Dunlap Broadside was crafted. The Beale Story is much older than everyone thinks. The vault was built in a time of less population,and before the trips were made.

You say much older than everyone thinks......

How is that?

when the coded sequences in the stone maps have the encoding at different times in the 1800's?

View attachment 1143556

Maybe the DOI you have was an original, that I believe, but I will never drop what I know now about their trails out west and the stones that map the ENTIRE trail to the end.

Ill even give you the weights right now for each trove and separate cache.

Dont get me wrong, I was hoping to work with you on this cypher, but it looks like two different paths we have chosen that will make it a duel.

Where have you been?

And am I guessing right,? are we NOT being paired for the episode?

Just wanting to prepare for a solo or a tag team......can you at least let me know that

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel at this point Eldo, the stones and the map should be separate, would be to much to follow together, and would confuse. I wish you Good luck , on your endeavors. I'm not sure I'm going to do the show, at this point it would be hard to backtrack for TV,lol, but never know. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Just", your daughter was in yesterday's NEWS-ADVANCE; Easter Egg Hunt at Peaks of Otter ("pic" or two).

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Reb, I'll try to find it..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Attachment.jpg The Key Is ,in this place, "Sealed", and the key has to be "endorsed, and the Key will "merely" state the contents of the vault,"with an exact location. The DOI, is the key for #2 the contents of the vault, so the key would be a DOI with an exact location on it, that is sealed "sealed" in this place,"The Box...that is endorsed,lol...the Beale Key has been found. Justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread