OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is,a little seek peek of the tunnel, wish I could share more, soon if I survive the dangers. 2016-10-20 19.21.22.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will he survive the dangers.....LOL

That's awesome......

But I have to tell you Justin.....from the brief photos that you have posted over the years, and the looks of the singed holes in your DOI, that overlay in a certain area on the map, the numerous alterations and erasures hint at the fact that the map you are holding is not so much for the 30 treasures and the finder's 31st of the Beale Party alone,

But that the map you are holding is the map to the fabled CSA Treasury itself, comprised of over 50 locations......set into the hills near the Richmond area, to be used to esablish the Capitol there after the second Civil War was being planned.

This money was horded and buried in some 54 locations around the state of VA, as well as the rebels that raided out west providing huge burials of caches in each state for later use there.

I say this mainly because the Box was supposed to have the key to the troves but also the key to their operation, to be able to turn the key on the next Civil War using this box alone.

That's really what you have, the master map.......but only one of the marks on your map relates to the location mentioned in the Beale, and not found within the Plaintext of the Ciphers.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will he survive the dangers.....LOL

That's awesome......

But I have to tell you Justin.....from the brief photos that you have posted over the years, and the looks of the singed holes in your DOI, that overlay in a certain area on the map, the numerous alterations and erasures hint at the fact that the map you are holding is not so much for the 30 treasures and the finder's 31st of the Beale Party alone,

But that the map you are holding is the map to the fabled CSA Treasury itself, comprised of over 50 locations......set into the hills near the Richmond area, to be used to esablish the Capitol there after the second Civil War was being planned.

This money was horded and buried in some 54 locations around the state of VA, as well as the rebels that raided out west providing huge burials of caches in each state for later use there.

I say this mainly because the Box was supposed to have the key to the troves but also the key to their operation, to be able to turn the key on the next Civil War using this box alone.

That's really what you have, the master map.......but only one of the marks on your map relates to the location mentioned in the Beale, and not found within the Plaintext of the Ciphers.

The master map reveals 58 treasures but not all of them are in Virginia. The master map is not in the Beale Treasure in Bedford County it is in Danville, Va. misdirection by the KGC.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! He didn't have a map... only the DOI! Top part of it had "jagged edges"; "outlines" of mountains of Bedford County, VIRGINIA.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! He didn't have a map... only the DOI! Top part of it had "jagged edges"; "outlines" of mountains of Bedford County, VIRGINIA.

I do not believe it is outlines of mountains in Bedford County, Virginia only jagged edges that mean absolutely nothing. He took a gullible film crew on a fictitious run of film crews looking at mountains far away from Buford's just for the money and fame.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The master map reveals 58 treasures but not all of them are in Virginia. The master map is not in the Beale Treasure in Bedford County it is in Danville, Va. misdirection by the KGC.

54-58....the agruments can be made for more....including the Union Banks in confederate states they robbed blind during and after the war.

The fact remains that I sad the master map is the Key, the DOI, as mentioned in the Beale......dont twist my words out of your own ignorance

That particular DOI is the map to the numerous treasury locations founded around a certain area that is recognized as being described in the B1 as the "Locality of the Vault", in which the discovery is so great that you are supposed to "Know what to do", hinting at beginning another Civil War.

Now creating the Beale, they revealed the location of their stores for ALL of the areas involved in the VA segment of these Underground Treasury locations.

The Singed Hole lines over the area in mention and the DOI map is set to become a guide to the Locality of these areas......the unique part is they all hold a similar likeness to one another, causing the confusion even further.

When Justin posted a series of clues to his discoveries, he showed areas that were littered with carvings and markers, yet these have to relate to the map in some way to show which markers to look for.....as they match the descriptions in the DOI where the erasures are made,

There can be no other reasoning for the creation of so many alterations on the DOI.....they are scattered all throughout the document and the areas are within a very small area overall, as they were very "Familiar" with the area.....centered around the "Golden Circle", an object made into the landscape that can be seen from the air.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
54-58....the agruments can be made for more....including the Union Banks in confederate states they robbed blind during and after the war.

The fact remains that I sad the master map is the Key, the DOI, as mentioned in the Beale......dont twist my words out of your own ignorance

That particular DOI is the map to the numerous treasury locations founded around a certain area that is recognized as being described in the B1 as the "Locality of the Vault", in which the discovery is so great that you are supposed to "Know what to do", hinting at beginning another Civil War.

Now creating the Beale, they revealed the location of their stores for ALL of the areas involved in the VA segment of these Underground Treasury locations.

The Singed Hole lines over the area in mention and the DOI map is set to become a guide to the Locality of these areas......the unique part is they all hold a similar likeness to one another, causing the confusion even further.

When Justin posted a series of clues to his discoveries, he showed areas that were littered with carvings and markers, yet these have to relate to the map in some way to show which markers to look for.....as they match the descriptions in the DOI where the erasures are made,

There can be no other reasoning for the creation of so many alterations on the DOI.....they are scattered all throughout the document and the areas are within a very small area overall, as they were very "Familiar" with the area.....centered around the "Golden Circle", an object made into the landscape that can be seen from the air.

Eldo, You sir are completely wrong and I am not ignorant, I know exactly what I am talking about while you sir are only guessing and speculating. I know where the maps are located and it is not the Beale Treasure or the DOI of Jusintime. Chase your dreams and go on thinking you are the sharpest tack in the box but you are only deceiving yourself. I have positive proof of what I am talking about where as you are still out there proclaiming you have solved this and you have solved that mystery about treasure. Go dig those solved mysteries up and you will find only empty holes..

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Is this the work of Reavis as you have claimed?
...or did Laflin have a hand in this?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WOW! Had to go back to the "OP", where our "fave" boy from Central Alabama stated that the "FIND" from PA was "KEY"... DOI with "jagged" top edge, "burn holes", etc. HA! There were MANY DOI's printed throughout the years... 1776, 1876, etc. NO PROOF of ANYTHING! Don't think even Josh, was AMUSED... dunno.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW! Had to go back to the "OP", where our "fave" boy from Central Alabama stated that the "FIND" from PA was "KEY"... DOI with "jagged" top edge, "burn holes"... NO PROOF of ANYTHING! Don't think even Josh, was AMUSED...
Amused or not , he worked it into that Beale episode that ended with a disclaimer if ya'll recall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread