The Beale key... Found

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Who endorsed the key. No one talks about endorsement. The key was sealed in a false bottom of the iron box. Separated but together, lol genius. To risky to separate back then. Break the lock, break the box method. How else was he going to get in without a Key. The lock was removed to carefully, the box never broke. More Like the 1822 letter was the key to the key that he already had. . Preserve ten years from date of letter,1822-1832 key arrival,and,lock removal. The box. Withlock, no key to unlockit. Its crazy

what is the key you are talking about?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
what is the key you are talking about?

The key to the key, was the letter from St.Louis to Morriss, Screenshot_2016-12-19-10-02-49.png The whole paragraph is about the box left in his charge, why could the lost of the box be irreparable, because the DOI-Key was sealed inside"in this place"the box..We know from the other letters that was locked in the box, that the key will "Merely" state the contents of the vault with an exact location. The friend the key was with was the box keeper. Clearly the letter sent before the opening with enlightening instructions, would be enough, maybe Morriss wasnt smarter than he was trustworthy, all part of the quest plan agenda. Might wonder how I know, it's because I got the key from the box, and have been able to reverse everything into understanding, but still learning daily, and discover new information on the regular. Wish I could show the beautiful genius of the DOI-KEY... Much more than one can imagine 👽

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! "Justin" has been "leading" ppl on... for YEARS! AND! He WAS with Josh... on the Telly. NO "conclusion", just CONFUSION!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, pretty much calling me a lier, reb. I understand your frustrations and everyone else who has been "locked" on codes with no "key", if I wanted to miss lead, I would have a website, an book, ect. I was on a tv show,but, it's TV. I have no desire to prove something that can easily be seen. See, my book will start with the ending,if I survive...I wanted to make you guys aware that the key was real, justincase, it was lost again or something happened to me. 👾 Thanks Justintime.😎

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep digging around those rocks and boulders something will happen to you. When the rain comes then the rocks start moving.

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep digging around those rocks and boulders something will happen to you. When the rain comes then the rocks start moving.

If your 'solution' (in quotes because I mean any form of a solution not just a decipherment) to the Beale Ciphers does not and/or can not account for the Masonic claims made by Paul Stewart in his book then you do not have a solution to the Beale Cipher.

This goes for Justintime, Franklin and Jean's decipherment as well as to ECS' 'it's just a dime novel'. None of the solutions nor ECS' constantly repeated refrain explain Stewart's findings. This is one reason why I dismiss ECS, his 'it's just a dime novel' claim is as unsupported, as weak, and as wrong as Jean's 'I've solved it and it's in Ye Olde Englishe' claim. Both fail the simple Stewart test.

I bring this up only because Franklin and Rebel-KGC are correct in their posts right here - Justintime should not be running around caves (a la the TV show) or scrambling over dangerous unstable ground searching for treasure based on what is an obviously incorrect decipherment.

Am I suggesting that I think Stewart has the right solution? No, he has only a partial solution. But that's more than enough for the litmus test given above.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is Paul Stewart?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Paul is the author of SOLVING THE BEALE PAPERS (I have it), and has been on TN as "Enig" or something like that. Basically saying that it is a Cryptic Masonry thing; he is currently in China for DISNEY WORLD CHINA... THAT has gotta be INTERESTING!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This goes for Justintime, Franklin and Jean's decipherment as well as to ECS' 'it's just a dime novel'. None of the solutions nor ECS' constantly repeated refrain explain Stewart's findings. This is one reason why I dismiss ECS, his 'it's just a dime novel' claim is as unsupported, as weak, and as wrong as Jean's 'I've solved it and it's in Ye Olde Englishe' claim. Both fail the simple Stewart test...
Yet, no one, not even the famous Paul Stewart test you cite, has provided any evidence that ANY of the events in the Beale Papers story narrative ever actually really happened outside of the Beale Papers story, especially if it is a cryptic freemason allegory.

When it all comes down to evidence or the lack thereof, the adventure/treasure dime novel with play along ciphers about and marketed to a very limited localized area stands strong against all other findings and claims, unless of course, the Beale treasure vault is located and the "treasure" recovered.

Whether one accepts or dismisses any of the proposed solutions or theories,until a recovery is made, they all remain helplessly wishful hopes of self fulfilling theories built around an "authentic" 50 cent dime novel pamphlet published in 1885.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
the whole point of an allegory is that it is a fiction that is designed to inform and/or enlighten the reader. Stewart has made a solid case that is an allegory. This blows up your 'dime novel' theory..

You need to punch yourself in the head.
It is easy to dismiss with no evidence than to disprove without evidence.
Yes, Paul Stewart has made the case that the Beale Papers are a Masonic allegory, but pay attention , this allegory was presented in the form of a fictional dime novel.
NOTE: An allegory is a lesson presented in the form of a fictional story.
Sorry, but it is not me that has a lack of understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tad10, please post by our rules or lose the right and the ability to post, we do not allow insulting other members here as stated in my previous warning. This is your 2nd warning for attacking and insulting members, there will not be a third warning....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Yea, battled the rain before, it rained for a week straight, Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-18-38.png but, digging must continue,lol. Rain and rocks I'm good with, its the other stuff that come with the "perilous enterprise". Happy Holidays...🎅

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread