OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
There was definitely masonic assistance,,,����....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that would be more than an allegory.
Which brings up the question since no supporting evidence has ever been brought forth that can prove that Beale's perilous adventure actually occurred, do you expect with your endeavors to recover iron pots of gold, silver, and jewels from an actual man made vault, or is there something else you seek?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that would be more than an allegory.
Which brings up the question since no supporting evidence has ever been brought forth that can prove that Beale's perilous adventure actually occurred, do you expect with your endeavors to recover iron pots of gold, silver, and jewels from an actual man made vault, or is there something else you seek?

I just go with the flow,lol...follow the guide. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
2017-01-19 22.00.57.jpg man its a long tunnel...Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime...can you describe here "the guide"?

The guide comes in the form of wisdom and knowledge, and most of it hard to believe...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
2017-01-20 06.59.12.png The compass and square parallelogram rock is right next to the tunnel that was non existing before excavation. JUSTINTIME

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you put any work into the DOI as a map yet.....identifying the smaller erased marks as locations on the DOI that relate to actual locations in VA....?

You know that the KGC and OAK were VERY busy making out multiple locations in this affair and they left a Masonic-esque KGC map encoded on your DOI.....

I hope that one day you realize this and get in touch with me to find the other locations.

I am thinking that you are onto one of the other locations as the Beale itself ties into a series of stone maps and I know you have found the area from carvings locally, and that they are not involved in my maps that lead to the area that most clearly is described in the Beale itself. Yours appears to be as you have stated as a cache location of some sort, but the Iron Pots and stone lined chamber is not there, and it appears that you have dug deeper than 6 feet down as described as well in the Pamphlet.

If you get to an empty chamber or decide to pursue the option further, I am open to working on the mapping idea, as I find it historically significant to unraveling a larger affair and would potentially explain the many marks on the DOI.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look at the two shapes and wonder Justin.....:icon_scratch:

What can you make of it?:dontknow:

Literally I take them and Rock and Roll.....hint hint.......

Parts of a Bicycle.... Rock to the Side and Roll On.......

Just like digging, placing the rock to the side and rolling the circle out of the way....

But these are somewhat deep.

Did you think maybe these were made as distraction pits with a Shakespearean/Masonic Lure added to lead you to the wrong locations?

There is another well documented case of a hill excavated that had a rock entrance with a pyramid shape and face on one side.....the cave part was empty....he claimed to have solved the ciphers and posted his results leading him to the site.....

Not that he is wrong or that you are wrong.....just a big what if.....that the parts of the puzzle that are ciphers are complete lures to lead you to these places that are empty...so the finder would go off looking to find nothing and quit searching.

Maybe the actual key is a map and it shows "Nulls" or errors as well as a hidden SINJ'd Key Hole and a DIRECT OBJECT to look at.....

We should chat more brother....I hate to see someone wasting their time and money chasing a circle......or in this case a circular rock.....

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope youre onto something, looks like ya have put plenty of work into, for sure. Is it possible to get a picture of the square and compass that is a little more clear. Im not decisively able to pick them out from the other lines on the rock, could be from the small picture. Good luck man

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope youre onto something, looks like ya have put plenty of work into, for sure. Is it possible to get a picture of the square and compass that is a little more clear. Im not decisively able to pick them out from the other lines on the rock, could be from the small picture. Good luck man

Screenshot_2017-07-30-09-56-47.png here ya go,
Hope that helps... Screenshot_2017-07-30-09-57-07.png

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I got to my site with the use of my DOI-KEY, it fimiliarized me with the area, then I noticed that there was a Thomas Beale with the site drawn into his signature...in all directions. Front veiw side veiw right veiw left veiw,lol...1806. It is all solvable without any decoded message if you have the lost DOI-KEY... the cipher keeps the quest alive. The BP was an attempt to locate the lost Key... the one key, the Key is,paper 1, The DOI-KEY even has the word "one" on it...paper #3 is with the contents with each designated portion.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Thomas Beale, not Thomas J Beale or TJB of the alleged "letters", as written in the 1885 Beale Papers.
Do you know the significance of the date 1806 to the Beale story?

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much more clear and thank ya for taking the time to draw it out. Awesome find, I hope ya got the vault there or at least somethin worthwhile.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to my site with the use of my DOI-KEY, it fimiliarized me with the area, then I noticed that there was a Thomas Beale with the site drawn into his signature...in all directions. Front veiw side veiw right veiw left veiw,lol...1806. It is all solvable without any decoded message if you have the lost DOI-KEY... the cipher keeps the quest alive. The BP was an attempt to locate the lost Key... the one key, the Key is,paper 1, The DOI-KEY even has the word "one" on it...paper #3 is with the contents with each designated portion.

Interesting, very interesting!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What year is you DOI?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread