Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thanks Frank for the luck wish... See if you had the key you could do it. Even with no ciphers it can be found. I got a Declaration of Independence with the initials TJB on it, multiple maps of Bedford Virginia on it,with an exact location with repeated info, four miles from Buford's,, but has nothing to do with the Beale treasure, lol...The thing is , that the treasure wasn't Beale's, he was a captain-do boy for the Perilous Enterprise but not the first one.
When I'm done I'm going to change the name of the treasure ..anyways hate to see ya write a quitter book, if you are you better hurry, justsayn... goodluck with that. JUSTINTIME

Peligroza.jpg

Peralta Witch Stone.jpg
Witchtothenorth.jpg
Beale Witch Stone Overview.jpg
to the north.jpg witch stone.JPG

The stone gives the instructions numbered......same as the Peligroza Enterprise woeks to explain the maps and give further instructions, leading to find the area using the maps.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pick nearly any item and I can put it under magnification and I can find something in the grain of that item that I can relate to any number of the details in your Peralta stone, this including the stars and landscapes. I can also find an endless number of alleged "TJB's" as well. None of this should be considered as evidence in the attempted authenticating of the Peralta Stone, such scenarios are the expected and anticipated, just as history has proven such time and time again. Eldo has his, Justintime has his, and so on and so on. And yep, there's a reason why all of them are different and without provenance of any type. :icon_thumleft:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pick nearly any item and I can put it under magnification and I can find something in the grain of that item that I can relate to any number of the details in your Peralta stone, this including the stars and landscapes. I can also find an endless number of alleged "TJB's" as well. None of this should be considered as evidence in the attempted authenticating of the Peralta Stone, such scenarios are the expected and anticipated, just as history has proven such time and time again. Eldo has his, Justintime has his, and so on and so on. And yep, there's a reason why all of them are different and without provenance of any type. :icon_thumleft:

you are really able to do all that?

what an amazing imagination you have.....you write stories about your experiences here on your other blogs?

or spend time here talking it up about other researcher's work?

That's three condescending comments in a row....all following each other on the same hayride.....lol

no actually JustinTime's treasure hunt is pretty much right on the money finding a trail of clues that are mapped out......on his DOI

Which you probably think is fake as well......well here it is being used to find the same marks.....and you didnt find them on the Peralta OR the DOI.....

See the pic below ? its not on the Peralta Stones is it?

Seems that there is a similar mark from the DOI..... AND the Peralta......funny isnt it.....:laughing7:...the same marks on the stone are in the times of the Beale Party out west......

An omega.....which means "the end" by the way....:icon_scratch:

Beale Cyphers Direct Object (2).jpg

Guess you directly object when you should be really looking for the Direct Object......looooooool :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GET IT YET>>>>>>>?

A SINGLE DIRECT OBJECT TO LOOK FOR>>>>>>

How cunning right....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, there's nothing condescending about cold hard facts.:laughing7: You say a master forger forged J.B.Ward, however, J.B. Ward himself pretty much disputes that. You claim that "TJB's" appear all over the landscapes, and that the details in the stone are related maps of other worldly formations and such, yet if we apply your "system" to other unrelated subjects and other unrelated worldly subjects we could easily assemble the same type of completely manufactured evidence. Most everyone readily realizes this. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Eldo, ... if we apply your "system" to other unrelated subjects and other unrelated worldly subjects we could easily assemble the same type of completely manufactured evidence...
During Andrew Jackson's campaign in Spanish Florida, Jackson and his 30 men band which included James Beverly Risqué and Davy Crockett, captured a Spanish gold shipment from the treasury at St Augustine to Pensacola on the El Camino Real.
Killing all the Spanish, and being unable to be burdened with the gold during their raids, the gold was buried not far from the El Camino Real, in what is now Santa Rosa county, Florida.
The knowledge of this treasure was known by the select band of brothers in arms.
Jackson became the first governor of Florida, and when Risqué did not receive a requested in the newly formed Florida Territorial government, told the story of the treasure to his close family of children and grandchildren.
Santa Rosa county was formed in 1842, and while creating mileage charts for the Confederacy, James Beverly Ward remembered the treasure story his grandfather told, and secured an old period map of Florida.
After the War, Ward told his daughter, Ella Risqué, and her husband , Allanson N Caulking, about the buried Spanish treasury gold, and bought property in Santa Rosa county near the El Camino Real treasure site.
They never found it.
In 1884, Ward began writing the Beale Papers, substituting "Beale" from his grandfathers duel, for "Real", and created the ciphers, one containing the coordinates of the EL Camino Real near his daughters Florida property, after one of his sons joined his sister in Florida.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
During Andrew Jackson's campaign in Spanish Florida, Jackson and his 30 men band which included James Beverly Risqué and Davy Crockett, captured a Spanish gold shipment from the treasury at St Augustine to Pensacola on the El Camino Real.
Killing all the Spanish, and being unable to be burdened with the gold during their raids, the gold was buried not far from the El Camino Real, in what is now Santa Rosa county, Florida.
The knowledge of this treasure was known by the select band of brothers in arms.
Jackson became the first governor of Florida, and when Risqué did not receive a requested in the newly formed Florida Territorial government, told the story of the treasure to his close family of children and grandchildren.
Santa Rosa county was formed in 1842, and while creating mileage charts for the Confederacy, James Beverly Ward remembered the treasure story his grandfather told, and secured an old period map of Florida.
After the War, Ward told his daughter, Ella Risqué, and her husband , Allanson N Caulking, about the buried Spanish treasury gold, and bought property in Santa Rosa county near the El Camino Real treasure site.
They never found it.
In 1884, Ward began writing the Beale Papers, substituting "Beale" from his grandfathers duel, for "Real", and created the ciphers, one containing the coordinates of the EL Camino Real near his daughters Florida property, after one of his sons joined his sister in Florida.

You need to write FICTION before you start telling wind bag stories like that someone just may believe it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to write FICTION before you start telling wind bag stories like that someone just may believe it.
Franklin, reread the Bigscoop quote I employed above my "new" story behind the Beale story based on facts as an example of how these wild "theories" begin.
...and you are correct, with enough "facts" added to fiction, someone may just believe it. :thumbsup:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and what year was that?
1817? 1847? 1883?

According to the times crafted on the Stones, showing the times they mined in the Perilous Enterprise, and the filing of the Reavis/Peralta claim in 1883, I am sure that Reavis made no hesitation in securing the labor of some "good old boys" to do his digging.....as he held an office in St. Louis just as the Beale has said that was the place that they had made the necessary arrangements for their mission to go "hunting"....

They found 30 bodies there all congregated together and there were a few bars of gold and raw ore of high concentration found scattered near the bodies, as if it had been loaded quickly and that they made off with the third stash

The military commander that made the id of the bodies merely stated that he thought them to be mexican miners because one of the skulls had a gold tooth

They were buried in a shallow grave, and the natives were not known to be good christians and bury their victims.....so the implication is that IF they were Mexican miners, then there would be record of them missing, where there was none found through over 100 years of research there after the Peralta Land Grab.....the implication the other way would show that they were the missing 30 miners of the Beale, having been documented in a "fiction" ten cent novel....sold for 5 times the amount of its worth in the area that they were located, near the treasures.

The fact that from March of 1883, the men were on a two year contract, and the fact that there is a statement in the Beale confirming this time of mining directly matching the stone cold unbreakable mathematical code on the Map Stone, is even more appealing to me as a smoking gun fact, enraptured in the tales of fiction.

BealePeraltaDates.jpg

You have a hard time putting two and two together to make seven......

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the times crafted on the Stones,

Well, there's your first problem as modern science has pretty much established your fabulous stone to be something of a hoax that produced in modern times. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, there's your first problem as modern science has pretty much established your fabulous stone to be something of a hoax that produced in modern times. :laughing7:
The second problem is including the names of period people that had nothing to do whatsoever with the Beale Papers, and mentioning the 30 bodies over and over again due to the lack of real provenance for these claims.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think in these modern times most folks step back and ask themselves what is missing that allows all of these widely varying claims of solution. "Provenance" in support of anything within in tale, this is what they quickly realize, otherwise these widely varying claims of solution couldn't exist. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
After the War, Ward told his daughter, Ella Risqué, and her husband , Alanson N Caulkin, about the buried Spanish treasury gold, and bought property in Santa Rosa county near the El Camino Real treasure site.
They never found it.
If I expanded this "story behind the Beale story" considering it is based on actual facts from the lives of Risqué and Ward and his daughter into a book, would it be considered fiction based on 99% fact, or just based on possibilities?
Basic provenance would be the military records of Jackson's Florida campaigns, the Lynchburg banquet held by Risqué, the Florida deed records of the Caulkins, etc.
Judging from similar books in the "Beale story behind the story" genre, this version contains the feel of possible credibility to the unwary reader.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I expanded this "story behind the Beale story" considering it is based on actual facts from the lives of Risqué and Ward and his daughter into a book, would it be considered fiction based on 99% fact, or just based on possibilities?
Basic provenance would be the military records of Jackson's Florida campaigns, the Lynchburg banquet held by Risqué, the Florida deed records of the Caulkings, etc.
Judging from similar books in the "Beale story behind the story" genre, this version contains the feel of possible credibility to the unwary reader.

No matter how close to finding the matching people and the matching times, the fact remains nobody can track down all the players at the same time conducting the same business from the same organization, that held a meeting at a rich and affluent man's house, and then made off to the west to mine for gold....

Not one person has connected them to the St. Louis office where the paperwork was being arranged to steal these lands from white settlers, the mexicanos, or the natives......to mine them for their own interests.....

Not one person has found the mines

Not one person has found the bodies

And you are still telling ME that my timing wont fit your interpretation of events.....

As if I need to prove anything that is well known and documented.....in fact this takes very little research into backgrounds, as they are all added to the tales, to cover their trails

The Beale is the "Big Reveal" about the Confederacy and its post Civil War Operations and Planning

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No matter how close to finding the matching people and the matching times, the fact remains nobody can track down all the players at the same time conducting the same business from the same organization, that held a meeting at a rich and affluent man's house, and then made off to the west to mine for gold....

Not one person has connected them to the St. Louis office where the paperwork was being arranged to steal these lands from white settlers, the mexicanos, or the natives......to mine them for their own interests.....

Not one person has found the mines

Not one person has found the bodies

And you are still telling ME that my timing wont fit your interpretation of events.....

As if I need to prove anything that is well known and documented.....in fact this takes very little research into backgrounds, as they are all added to the tales, to cover their trails

The Beale is the "Big Reveal" about the Confederacy and its post Civil War Operations and Planning
How so...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No matter how close to finding the matching people and the matching times, the fact remains nobody can track down all the players at the same time conducting the same business from the same organization...
...and the reason for this is?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

And you are still telling ME that my timing wont fit your interpretation of events...
As if I need to prove anything that is well known and documented...
Considering that all you have never posted any bona fide documented proof, evidence, provenance, just endless speculative connections totally removed from the 1885 Beale Papers and the Lynchburg people behind it, YES!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread