OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I couldn't figure out why they would call him a Beale expert. I will send them my photo to see if they think I am an expert.lol
Go for it, you would fit right in with people that found nothing.. but your picture is probably one that is already there.. an expert isn't something you just proclaim yourself...I never claimed to be epert I'm just a dude that finds stuff, treasure hunter. Best of luck to ya.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go for it, you would fit right in with people that found nothing.. but your picture is probably one that is already there.. an expert isn't something you just proclaim yourself...I never claimed to be epert I'm just a dude that finds stuff, treasure hunter. Best of luck to ya.

Sent them a message with my pick. Asking to be a part of the team. Got Jack in on it too. There is no pictures of you on that site that I could see. You do seem to be a expert in digging! What is known in the trade as a Pot Hunter!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sent them a message with my pick. Asking to be a part of the team. Got Jack in on it too. There is no pictures of you on that site that I could see. You do seem to be a expert in digging! What is known in the trade as a Pot Hunter!

Where did you send your photo?

Since Justin can't get a reply...do you have other contact info?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did you send your photo?

Since Justin can't get a reply...do you have other contact info?

I finally got a "no problem" reply and seems to be removed. Thanks

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Good deal best of luck to ya, just shows that they will let anybody be an expert. I'll stick to being a dirt digging pot hunter.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I couldn't figure out why they would call him a Beale expert. I will send them my photo to see if they think I am an expert.lol

Like I mentioned it was to Boost Credibility and it was also for Publicity. Elonka Dunin too for the same reasons.

Just go to ADMIN Settings on the page, enter your password and hit ADD and put these new photos of you and 'Jack' up and You etc All will be in the Team Picture before the day is done! It's that easy to be an Expert! Put Crypto Expert/Consultant or something similar Under these new names and photos too so it looks like more qualified people...

Justin says his name and photo were removed after saying he wanted them taken off and probably Elonka is off too if she's searched her name so two new ones have to be added.

How long are you going to keep this charade up? You can't possibly think no one has noticed...Not good for publicity or credibility.

Kace

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Happily married to a beautiful and extremely understanding woman."

Makes me wonder if the wife of this team member is financing the "expedition".. or at least the website !

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
"Happily married to a beautiful and extremely understanding woman."

Makes me wonder if the wife of this team member is financing the "expedition".. or at least the website !

What do you wanna bet she Travels A LOT!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I mentioned it was to Boost Credibility and it was also for Publicity. Elonka Dunin too for the same reasons.

Just go to ADMIN Settings on the page, enter your password and hit ADD and put these new photos of you and 'Jack' up and You etc All will be in the Team Picture before the day is done! It's that easy to be an Expert! Put Crypto Expert/Consultant or something similar Under these new names and photos too so it looks like more qualified people...

Justin says his name and photo were removed after saying he wanted them taken off and probably Elonka is off too if she's searched her name so two new ones have to be added.

How long are you going to keep this charade up? You can't possibly think no one has noticed...Not good for publicity or credibility.

Kace

All I did was return the email they sent me from last year! I believe they have permission from everyone up on that site who is an expert.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Masterpoe-"Sent them a message with my pick. Asking to be a part of the team. Got Jack in on it too."
ASKING to be part of the Team?...You can never keep your stuff straight no matter who you are that day..LOL!...
Asking to join a legitimate and established team in any respected research group or company and self billing yourself as an Expert means nothing and that you are not known and Not..No Way..No How...
Did it escape you in your haste while trying to cover your tracks to notice that the others that you have billed as experts are listed by their Real Names and Real Photos?
Then here comes 'masterpoe' and a shadow selfie...and the executive men's restroom placard image of 'Jack' lol! ...
You are playing in a house of cards.
Well masterpoe and Jack must be card carrying members of the world famous AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION, with official cards signed by Gamester to be added so quickly to that site as experts.
ACM cards are accepted by codebreakers worldwide, don't leave home without one.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well masterpoe and Jack must be card carrying members of the world famous AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION, with official cards signed by Gamester to be added so quickly to that site as experts.

Or...When it's your site...put anything you want on there as obvious by what's happened. You can call yourself anything too obviously and some think you can just add other people to the site without asking them or expecting ramifications. lol!!

Kace

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Shadow selfie for an Expert Beale site's credibility enhancement. Seems legit enough...
Any proof of anything related to a Beale person ever existing ,or a treasure ,or a solved correctly cipher? No? Mehh , seems like legit experts. Heck with another Poe on board now ,what more proof of expert-ism does anyone need?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Just can't keep the stories straight.. Great Expert...And you call Justintime a Pot Digger??

Looks like you were in the West End where Rebel was talking about...lol!!

Just a suggestion but I'd get one of 'your other experts' to handle PR...

Kace

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old email was from last year, with asking me permission to use my name! So I asked to get on the team this year and gave them my picture. Looks like everyone has a team these days. You have a problem, sorry mate!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What's the ACM?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread