Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: The Beale key... Found

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    Who is the forum member who claimed to have inspired the Nic Cage movie "National Treasure" ? Lol
    LOL! NOT a person; just their Trolls stealing our info to screen-write movies; enough "material" for NT 3-12 on here...
    franklin, Ryano and Eldo like this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6189 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    Who is the forum member who claimed to have inspired the Nic Cage movie "National Treasure" ? Lol
    They used all information from our Beale Treasure Threads to make the movie, "National Treasure." Member, HBB, Hillbilly Bob Brewer was the technical advisor for the movie, so I guess he would be the member that you are referring to?
    Rebel - KGC and Ryano like this.

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    And to think... it ALL started with the Virginia Royal Governor's BOOK OF SECRETS in Williamsburg, Va (FIRST State capital of Virginia), then the Virginia Governor's BOOK OF SECRETS... gotta feed those Trolls.
    franklin, Ryano and Eldo like this.

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    YEP! "franklin" knows about the Royal Governor's BOOK OF SECRETS... Burton's Parish SECRETS; "The Tunnel" to W & M; Thomas Jefferson as a scholar at W & M... being taught by a Professor - ILLUMINATI! The Virginia Governor's BOOK OF THE SECRET, in Richmond, Va. keeping "tabs" on EA Poe, who DID live in Richmond, Va.; SECRET Tunnels of Richmond, Va.; and PROBABLY about the BEALE PAPERS PAMPHLET... dunno.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 29, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
    franklin, Ryano and treasuretruth like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    11728 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    During Andrew Jackson's campaign in Spanish Florida, Jackson and his 30 men band which included James Beverly Risqué and Davy Crockett, captured a Spanish gold shipment from the treasury at St Augustine to Pensacola on the El Camino Real.
    Killing all the Spanish, and being unable to be burdened with the gold during their raids, the gold was buried not far from the El Camino Real, in what is now Santa Rosa county, Florida.
    The knowledge of this treasure was known by the select band of brothers in arms.
    Jackson became the first governor of Florida, and when Risqué did not receive a requested in the newly formed Florida Territorial government, told the story of the treasure to his close family of children and grandchildren.
    Santa Rosa county was formed in 1842, and while creating mileage charts for the Confederacy, James Beverly Ward remembered the treasure story his grandfather told, and secured an old period map of Florida.
    After the War, Ward told his daughter, Ella Risqué, and her husband , Allanson N Caulking, about the buried Spanish treasury gold, and bought property in Santa Rosa county near the El Camino Real treasure site.
    They never found it.
    In 1884, Ward began writing the Beale Papers, substituting "Beale" from his grandfathers duel, for "Real", and created the ciphers, one containing the coordinates of the EL Camino Real near his daughters Florida property, after one of his sons joined his sister in Florida.
    What is "VICIOUS" about this parody based on facts, Rebel-KGC?
    What makes my parody different from posted tales of the Beale Party sandcasting gold and silver into bars, false bottom wagons, and Boone's Salt Works brine pots used in the treasure vault that was presented as fact without any evidence known to support these statements?
    It really has become apparent that mentioning the lack of proof, evidence, provenance when questing an obvious claim based on speculation or fill in the blanks imagination, and minimal if any supporting facts, upsets a few posters.
    Those who do get upset and complain about other TN members when dubious facts are questioned, need to ask themselves why?

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    Why not...? Heh...
    franklin and Ryano like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    11728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You need to write FICTION before you start telling wind bag stories like that someone just may believe it.
    I agree, Franklin, as both the telling of and the believing of can be applied to many on these threads.
    franklin likes this.

Nov 2014
    17 times
    Very interesting subjects- Tell us more about Bruton Parish, please!!!
    So sad how Marie's work was mocked by allowing her to dig, knowing it was just a bit little off. Thus, they protected their secret and made a fool of her in one swoop....
    Last edited by treasuretruth; Nov 03, 2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6189 times
    Marie and her husband were very intelligent. She was right on with her predictions and she found the old Baptist Church exactly as she said it would be with exact measurements. She found the upper part of the vault holding the Templar Treasures but the Rockefeller Foundation shut her down. Put up a high fence and dug up everything in the cemetery. They did not find the contents in the vault though they had already been removed.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8615 times
    Why is it that the arena of treasure legends/tales is crammed full of, "the treasure had already been removed." At some point folks just have to accept that, "the alleged treasure was never really ever there."

What strikes me as being so unusual in this is that treasure hunters are, for the most part, at least reasonably intelligent people, and yet they will continue to believe in the existence of many of these fabled treasures despite all of the evidences and cold hard facts to the contrary.

Oak Island, The Beale, etc., etc., etc.,....not so much as a stitch of provenance to them and yet they will put boots on the ground and spend their entire lives chasing things that clearly don't exist, or that they can't even establish as being real. Is it just to have an adventure, have something to do in the great outdoors? Is it the promise of fame and wealth that blinds them? I don't know, it completely miffs me.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    "Miffs" you...? How so...? Ask Finder-Keepers on their web-site... they are involved in BOTH O.I. & B.T.; heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Nov 03, 2017 at 07:51 PM.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8615 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Miffs" you...? How so...? Ask Finder-Keepers on their web-site... they are involved in BOTH O.I. & B.T.; heh...
    They'll just say, "Your wrong, they're real."
    I'll ask, "Provenance?"
    And then they'll get mad and tell me to, "go away."

But that's my point, if they don't have provenance then what are their motives? What are they really pursuing if they can't establish something real to chase?
    releventchair likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    11728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Marie and her husband were very intelligent. She was right on with her predictions and she found the old Baptist Church exactly as she said it would be with exact measurements. She found the upper part of the vault holding the Templar Treasures but the Rockefeller Foundation shut her down. Put up a high fence and dug up everything in the cemetery. They did not find the contents in the vault though they had already been removed.
    Do you mean Mary Bauer Hall's 1938 excavation of the Bruton Parish vault of Francis Bacon that contains Templar treasure, Shakespeare's works, and so on? Then there is that 17th century Bruton Parish vestryman, Captain Thomas Beale, that some have attempted to connect to the 1885 Beale Papers.
    Of course there is always a story behind the story and a conspiracy theory to liven events.
    https://stlantisrisingmagazine.com/a...e-bruton-vault

Jun 2007
    13630 times
    NOTHING was found...
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Why is it that the arena of treasure legends/tales is crammed full of, "the treasure had already been removed." At some point folks just have to accept that, "the alleged treasure was never really ever there."

What strikes me as being so unusual in this is that treasure hunters are, for the most part, at least reasonably intelligent people, and yet they will continue to believe in the existence of many of these fabled treasures despite all of the evidences and cold hard facts to the contrary.

Oak Island, The Beale, etc., etc., etc.,....not so much as a stitch of provenance to them and yet they will put boots on the ground and spend their entire lives chasing things that clearly don't exist, or that they can't even establish as being real. Is it just to have an adventure, have something to do in the great outdoors? Is it the promise of fame and wealth that blinds them? I don't know, it completely miffs me.
    With or without provenance, I believe the Knight's Templar treasures were brought over concealed at Jamestown and during the Bacon Rebellion was removed to Williamsburg. You can believe as you will. I have enough evidence which I will not share to look for this treasure. I believe the Beale Treasure and the Bruton Baptist Church treasure of the Knight's Templar are one and the same.
    Rebel - KGC and treasuretruth like this.

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links