OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Looking at all the other threads,looks like you have to have the last word every time . (last post)Reba-KGC..half say wink,smiling,smirking,. Just wondering.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Point exactly.. Your a treasure net virus. Out of all the opinions I've heard,yours is the most off. Goggle has mess you up. I,know. Lol..

K

Kentucky Kache

Justintime, that document itself would be worth a fortune, apart from the treasure.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, that document itself would be worth a fortune, apart from the treasure.

The DoI had been altered,quite ragged. Under magnification one could tell ,every hole,every tear,was done on purpose. Then discovering the initials TJB it all,made sence. Any whey, the document is the most important documents in history. Its not all about money. Money would help.

K

Kentucky Kache

The DoI had been altered,quite ragged. Under magnification one could tell ,every hole,every tear,was done on purpose. Then discovering the initials TJB it all,made sence. Any whey, the document is the most important documents in history. Its not all about money. Money would help.

It's not all about money, that's for sure.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime there is no "KEY" in your DOI. In your post #43, #51, #52, #85 and #91 there is no holes or tears as you claim. As for the smudge marks that is where the DOI was folded and worn. You have no "KEY" and you have found no vault. Also in your post #57 in your own words, "There is no treasure." End of your story.

For your information the Beale Treasure is a cover-up story by the KGC to conceal the Confederate Treasure. Judah Benjamin head of the Confederate Secret Service paid Major Edward Sixtus Hutter and his brother Ferdinand, a CSA paymaster $600. to make the story up. The story was to keep everyone hunting in the wrong direction so the Confederate Treasure would never be found. Keep dreaming though there is nothing wrong with that.

That cool Frank, you do you,and Ill do me. You don't know as much u think. Make the story work however you like, like a preacher. You got a book to sell I getit.

K

Kentucky Kache

They say it's against the rules to call another poster a liar, or insinuate they're lying.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No book for sale only the truth. You got nothing. I don't make the story work, I know the truth.

We'll you finally convinced me. Lol. Make it work for ya. I don't care what you think. You Think, you know everything, I,know people just like You. I have nothing to gain from lying,unlike yourself. Make yourself believe your lies. I discovered a vault, with the help of a DOI, with TJB on the back,that was sealed in,a false bottom of a iron,box. What do you got..coffee. Smirking while LOLing. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My remarks is no lie. You believe your way and I will believe mine then we will see to whom goes the gold. Say what you will I will not respond. No more time to waste here.

What makes me a better treasure hunter than ,is that I have the ability to learn. You already know everything so there's no room to learn. Therefore you will always be unsuccessful. I learn daily. You got alot of problems,I wish you the best of luck, that's all you got.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You will hide this last post of yours as soon as I make my recovery. Soon real soon.

I doubt it. But,O.K., remember,learn as you go. Loling again..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Go get it, without key you'll be wasting your time. Unintelligible without the aid of a key. A key which has been found. Sorry,if that makes you mad. Thought the Beale treasure community mite want to know. I've been loling for years, there are some crazy theories. There is still,much more to be learned. It is the end of the beginning. Justsayn, The truth shall set you free. People shouldn't get mad when knowingly not having but partial info, take the info they got and make it work to fit what ever. Don't lie to yourself, got to be 100 %, if not go home. people,who lie to themselves, accuse others of,lying.. so good luck. Play it to the end. Justintime...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread