OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20120415_203403-1.jpg look at this,Markerstone, other, from back of DoI, JustLook...8-)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A "PIC" on the back of DOI? LOL! "Doing up" the NEXT National Treasure movie are you... WHERE is it? Porter Mountain? ROFL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
A "PIC" on the back of DOI? LOL! "Doing up" the NEXT National Treasure movie are you,,, WHERE is it? Porter Mountain? ROFL

Lol, the NationalTreasureMovie helped. At first I was stuck on codes, sitting at the table papers scattered,when the commercial for the movie come on and said "there's a map on the back of the DOI".I,was like what did he just say. It never crossed my mind to look at the back. Then in the movie alot of the treasure was Egyptian. Favorite Movie Now ...lol..couldn't have come out at a better time. JustSayn:coins::treasurechest::key:8-)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! EGYPT! BOTH you & "Scoop" are obsessed with EGYPT! HA! MAY the MUMMY get ya! Or is it KING TUT? DUNNO.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
HA! EGYPT! BOTH you & "Scoop" are obsessed with EGYPT! HA! MAY the MUMMY get ya! Or is it KING TUT? DUNNO.
It just gets,better,and better, Egypt (yes)..put together8-) Ooo.-)...:key: To:treasurechest:

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Why all the Egyptian influence,onthe money,every where,ect. Think aboutit. The First hard evidence,on the Beale treasure mystery. Believe what U want....LOL..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime. Out of your 306 post you have not posted any hard evidence of the Beale Treasure mystery. All I have seen is short unresponisve nothings.

I know you would have something to say,lol..have to put in knoweverything format. I promise, you, will know (I) Know .soon.L.OL.

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A couple of boys are doing a whole lot of winking at each other in this thread.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Like I said before, I don't know how Justintime is making his Egypt connection but I'm fairly certain we're on two entirely different paths, but some of the people involved with the BP story source had been to Egypt, and many other countries as well. Take the life of your average European military officer who survived during the the mid 1700's to the mid 1800's, most of them had seen many other countries as there were uprisings/rebellions and conflicts all over the globe. We tend to overlook just how far many of them traveled in their lifetime simply because of the era in which they lived, no cars or planes, etc., and yet these men spent a great portion of their lives traveling from one country and/or continent to the next.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
My Egyptian connection,is the handle with the key, it was real,old kingdom. I,knew from the beginning the treasure wasn't Natural.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't like to stress myself out,about who wrote the Pamphlet,yes I know about the Sherman,He was probably heavily,Influenced by Buford himself. Don't know, I Do know that the letters and this DoI-Key were made for each other. I have used one with the other, I have exactly pinpointed,what was trying to be shown. I'm sure that the names and residences,will accompany the shares. Shares to be distributed to the parties named in the (accompanying paper). When, you visit the place of deposit. Don't forget the little Jan.5,1822,letter,(This will not be difficult,as their Residences are given, and can Easily Be (Found). Where, with the respective portions). The DOI-Key will merely state the Contents, #2,=Doi,key,with Exact location, #1=1&2 together,#3 separate. I got the key,the box was bought before I was born, I,didn't put it in the the box. I was a kid,when the box broke. The document was ragged,and holy,since itwas found. Whoever, had the DoI-Key had expert knowledge of Bedford,County, No Doubt..JustSayn..Thank for letting me share TN.. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The hole is naturally formed, thats what I thought,at first. The folds,on the DoI-Key, was done with a folding wheel,an instrument used for folding rag paper. When the document was found it was rolled up. The DoI-Key has been extensively studied,not,for the Beale Treasure,but being authenticate for what it is. The holes under magnification,you can clearly see where the chain lines,and paperfibers have neen altered. You can see were they went past the stopping point in places. Its real,but altered.justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 664136 look familiar,lol I got a map of Bedford County. 20120415_202535-1-1.jpg Lol..Justintime..the key has maps, mountains on top,mountains on bottom,its really cool, positive mountains at top, negative stile mountains on bottom, even got some on side, and maps of in between.lol...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The key is the way,no key no treasure. I wish I could show you more, it is mind blowin, and the confederate cover story,lol,, this person was here and this person said that, same authors,, Buck lived in Bedford, has to be him,lol,its easy to convince Firsttimers, I know the truth, Iv have shown some, lets see yours. Without a actual time frame, how can peopl sling names. Dates are important,but not always true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions