Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The Beale key... Found

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    WHY?
    Point exactly.. Your a treasure net virus. Out of all the opinions I've heard,yours is the most off. Goggle has mess you up. I,know. Lol..

Charter Member

Jun 2007
    1168 times
    HOW?

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    Can't really show everything hope everyone understands. Here's a couple of letters were I had It checked out.
    &c...

Kentucky Kache
    Justintime, that document itself would be worth a fortune, apart from the treasure.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache View Post
    Justintime, that document itself would be worth a fortune, apart from the treasure.
    The DoI had been altered,quite ragged. Under magnification one could tell ,every hole,every tear,was done on purpose. Then discovering the initials TJB it all,made sence. Any whey, the document is the most important documents in history. Its not all about money. Money would help.

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
    The DoI had been altered,quite ragged. Under magnification one could tell ,every hole,every tear,was done on purpose. Then discovering the initials TJB it all,made sence. Any whey, the document is the most important documents in history. Its not all about money. Money would help.
    It's not all about money, that's for sure.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache View Post
    It's not all about money, that's for sure.
    Thats right, kache.

Jun 2012
    129 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Justintime there is no "KEY" in your DOI. In your post #43, #51, #52, #85 and #91 there is no holes or tears as you claim. As for the smudge marks that is where the DOI was folded and worn. You have no "KEY" and you have found no vault. Also in your post #57 in your own words, "There is no treasure." End of your story.

For your information the Beale Treasure is a cover-up story by the KGC to conceal the Confederate Treasure. Judah Benjamin head of the Confederate Secret Service paid Major Edward Sixtus Hutter and his brother Ferdinand, a CSA paymaster $600. to make the story up. The story was to keep everyone hunting in the wrong direction so the Confederate Treasure would never be found. Keep dreaming though there is nothing wrong with that.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Justintime there is no "KEY" in your DOI. In your post #43, #51, #52, #85 and #91 there is no holes or tears as you claim. As for the smudge marks that is where the DOI was folded and worn. You have no "KEY" and you have found no vault. Also in your post #57 in your own words, "There is no treasure." End of your story.

For your information the Beale Treasure is a cover-up story by the KGC to conceal the Confederate Treasure. Judah Benjamin head of the Confederate Secret Service paid Major Edward Sixtus Hutter and his brother Ferdinand, a CSA paymaster $600. to make the story up. The story was to keep everyone hunting in the wrong direction so the Confederate Treasure would never be found. Keep dreaming though there is nothing wrong with that.
    That cool Frank, you do you,and Ill do me. You don't know as much u think. Make the story work however you like, like a preacher. You got a book to sell I getit.

Jun 2012
    129 times
    No book for sale only the truth. You got nothing. I don't make the story work, I know the truth.

Kentucky Kache
    They say it's against the rules to call another poster a liar, or insinuate they're lying.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    No book for sale only the truth. You got nothing. I don't make the story work, I know the truth.
    We'll you finally convinced me. Lol. Make it work for ya. I don't care what you think. You Think, you know everything, I,know people just like You. I have nothing to gain from lying,unlike yourself. Make yourself believe your lies. I discovered a vault, with the help of a DOI, with TJB on the back,that was sealed in,a false bottom of a iron,box. What do you got..coffee. Smirking while LOLing. Justintime

Jun 2012
    129 times
    My remarks is no lie. You believe your way and I will believe mine then we will see to whom goes the gold. Say what you will I will not respond. No more time to waste here.
    Last edited by franklin; Aug 03, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times
    My remarks is no lie. You believe your way and I will believe mine then we will see to whom goes the gold. Say what you will I will not respond. No more time to waste here.
    What makes me a better treasure hunter than ,is that I have the ability to learn. You already know everything so there's no room to learn. Therefore you will always be unsuccessful. I learn daily. You got alot of problems,I wish you the best of luck, that's all you got.

Jun 2012
    129 times
    You will hide this last post of yours as soon as I make my recovery. Soon real soon.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Sponsors