Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

Re: Jefferson Bible

The Professor and the DOI.

Jun 2007
    1328 times

Re: Jefferson? GEORGE WASHINGTON!

NOPE! NOT the "professor", NOT the DOI; Poplar Forest as Axis Mundi... Jefferson Ley Lines! The SURVEYORS mentioned... MORE, later! George WASHINGTON is a "BIGGIE" in this "mystery"... AND! Washington Inn/Hotel is a "clue".

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times

Not the DOI, LOL... do'n a lot of theory swapping for someone who had it figured out.

Jun 2007
    1328 times

Re: Jefferson & Washington... HA HA HA!

DYK? F.C Hutter, (CSA) & E.S. Hutter (CSA) were KIN to JB Ward of the BEALE PAPERS? They had a common grandfather...
    JAMES BEVERLY RISQUE! DYK? That the WHOLE Hutter family once lived at/in Poplar Forest (TJ)? DYK? E. Sixtus Hutter was living at/in Poplar Forest in 1877? WHAT did THEY know? 8)

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2702 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Re: Jefferson & Washington... HA HA HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
    DYK? F.C Hutter, (CSA) & E.S. Hutter (CSA) were KIN to JB Ward of the BEALE PAPERS? They had a common grandfather...
    JAMES BEVERLY RISQUE! DYK? That the WHOLE Hutter family once lived at/in Poplar Forest (TJ)? DYK? E. Sextus Hutter was living at/in Poplar Forest in 1877? WHAT did THEY know? 8)
    Now you're getting somewhere! Isn't that last name of French descent?
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

Jun 2007
    1328 times

Hutter family; CONFEDERATE WAR

Hutter? German, I think... will get web-site for you. Coffee?

Jun 2007
    1328 times

Hutter Family "Geno"

"Google" DESCENDANTS OF JOHANN LUDWIG HUTTER - 1726 Coffee?

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2702 times

RISQUE ........it's French origin.

Jun 2007
    1328 times

???????????

So? 8)

Jun 2007
    1328 times

NO French-Connection...

HA! NO "French-connection" here... ONLY The Hutter brother (CSA), who was a CSA SURVEYOR; JAMES RISQUE HUTTER! AND! There were @ 100 saltpeter caves from Harrisonburg, down to Blackburg, Va. that the REBS used for making gunpowder, and "hiding stuff" in the WESTERN part of Va. ("Google" CONFEDERATE GUNPOWDER & WESTERN VIRGINIA CAVES). BUT! The MOST accessible CAVERN, close to Lexington, Va. (VMI) was/is NATURAL BRIDGE CAVERNS, once owned by THOMAS JEFFERSON! Been there, and read where there ONCE was TREASURE buried at Natural Bridge, Va. I suspect it was "the Beale"/part of CSA Treasury & "assets" bound for VMI! JR Hutter was a VMI grad. and also went to UVA for a bit... got his Engineering Degree from VMI in 1860. TWO CSA SENTINELS were assigned to "watch" over "the Beale". The mystery man of upper Goose Creek Valley... "BUCK" WT Wright; had a mountain home near Fincastle Turnpike, and was responsible for Thomas Jefferson National Forest. AND! "BEAR" Tolley, who had a cabin in the George Washington National Forest, being responsible for GWNF. They were & "posed" as loners... mountain men; "Bear" is featured at Natural Bridge Museum and looked like Daniel Boone! HA!

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2702 times

I'm going to have to read the story again. I thought the depoists were made in 1819 & 1821, not in the 1860's? Once we change the dates, the characters, etc., then it seems to me everything in the original story becomes all fiction. In other words, how much of it are we willing to change to meet our own theories before the original work itself becomes all fiction? Seems to me, once we change too much, then we have actually only helped to prove that the original story was nothing more then a work of fiction to begin with.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times

Sounds like reb. is trying to be misleading on purpose. Your story changes to much. Is someone paying you. You know the truth.

Jun 2007
    1328 times

SUBSEQUENT R & I on "The Beale"; or are YOU stuck in "the box"?

LOL! You BOTH are stuck in the "box" of the BEALE PAPERS; that's ALL you have. I have done R & I, talked/listened to "locals" (including PV... RIP). In fact, PV's LAST book on the "BT" follows almost EXACTLY, what I have stated: "Google" CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP - DUTY, HONOR, & DECEIT FACTION: novel based on FACTS, according to my R & I, which is MORE than ARMCHAIR "researchers" (Professionals, just looking at the Beale Cipher(s) can do... LOL!). MORE "sites" of interest: "Google" PAGE 16: BEALE CIPHERS ANALYSIS: THE FREEMASONS & THE CONFEDERATE TREASURY :wink AND! BEALE TREASURE STORY: FERDINAND C. HUTTER, ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF WARD'S PAMPHLET There is MORE... BUT!
    LATER! BTW, NO ONE is paying me, AND! I am NOT misleading ANYONE; this info is from subsequent R & I since 1885, 1952, & 1964 +...

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2702 times

Reb,
    With all due respect, when you lay claim that nothing in the original Beale Papers was true as it was written "except the location" then you're actually stating that everything else in the original Beale Papers was all fiction. If this is indeed the case, then the Beale Papers had to be a work of fiction, nothing more. We can't take the provided dates and move them up 50 years, if we do then there can be no staying at the Morriss Hotel, no staying at Buford's Tavern, etc. Once we move these dates then the entire story changes from "somewhat possible" as it was written, to "obviously impossible" as it was written. No factional, just all fiction. We can't have it both ways, as you keep insisting that it must be.

And as for "armchair research"..... ....who's posting the vast majority the armchair links? Sorta the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think? And everyone knows the worst research in the world to base anything on is "he-said, she-said", in fact it's so unreliable the courts won't even allow it in the judical process. "Documentation" is what's important.....those things that can be proven and established to exist, or to have existed. Local lore is certainly not any form of credible proof, in fact it's far, far, from it.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times

I'm pretty sure their are a number of people that don't want this treasure recovered. As a tacticical move, They press the cover-up story, and Poe,ect. Maybe everyone will quit looking, if everyone's under the impression that its not real. I assured you, its very much real.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors