Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Jun 2007
    1385 times

Nod & a wink here...

"Scoop": Original BEALE PAPERS is a "COVER STORY"; "locals" know MORE, and even the location is questionable.
    NO Morriss Hotel is mentioned (Scoop "post" # 28); Buford Tavern? MAYBE REBS stayed with Paschal Buford, a FRIEND of Gen. Robert E. Lee; NOT "obviously impossible". I "post" web-sites, so y'all can do R & I, too; MY info is "on-the-ground" work & contacts with ppl, doing R & I in Lynchburg, Bedford, Roanoke, Lexington, Botetourt County, Va. which YOU can not DO! "DOCUMENTATION"?
    From the BEALE PAPERS? LOL! ROFL! Had attorneys like Jubal A. Early in Lynchburg, Va. working on the "cover-up", up to 1885. "Just":
    Real or NOT real... THAT is the question; show YOUR "proof"! 8)

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Re: Nod & a wink here...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
    "Scoop": Original BEALE PAPERS is a "COVER STORY"; "locals" know MORE, and even the location is questionable.
    NO Morriss Hotel is mentioned (Scoop "post" # 28); Buford Tavern? MAYBE REBS stayed with Paschal Bufoord, a FRIEND of Gen. Robert E. Lee; NOT "obviously impossible". I "post" web-sites, so y'all can do R & I, too; MY info is "on-the-ground" work & contacts with ppl, doing R & I in Lynchburg, Bedford, Roanoke, Lexington, Botetourt County, Va. which YOU can not DO! "DOCUMENTATION"?
    From the BEALE PAPERS? LOL! ROFL! Had attorneys like Jubal A. Early in Lynchburg, Va. working on the "cover-up", up to 1885. "Just":
    Real or NOT real... THAT is the question; show YOUR "proof"! 8)
    And they're doing a fine, fine job! Documentation popping up everywhere. However, .....why did they need a cover story for something that nobody knew existed. Do you really think these super smart people would have been so stupid to have drawn attantion to something that was already "a super safe secret" through the use of a "highly attractive" cover story? Your arguement makes no common sense Reb. None. Zero. Zilch.
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    110 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

Re: Jefferson Bible

All the research in the world want help you without the key..LOL...

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2847 times

Quote Originally Posted by Justintime
    All the research in the world want help you without the key..LOL...
    Brother.....you said a mouthful there! Without the key and/or a corresponding clear, clean, 100% text for C1, may as well toss darts into the blind abyss.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    110 times

That's right.

Jun 2007
    1385 times

SNICKERING...

CIPHER(S)? KEY? DON'T need NO stinking CIPHER(S) nor KEY! Look at HISTORY! LOL! ROFL!

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    110 times

Research alone will not help. Yes, history its good to know, I love history. But, how will that help pinpoint the exact location. No keys, no cipher, L.O.L..!!! you are smart surely you know better than that. To much research will get you off track. I know.

Jun 2007
    1385 times

"BT" or NOT "BT"... THAT is the question.

"Just",TY for YOUR opinion! If you know "the BEALE" is REAL... PROVE IT! NOW! MY research hasn't taken me off-track... maybe YOURS does. AND! Here is ANOTHER''Google" for you; A THEORY ON BEALE & THE BEALE PAMPHLET by Brad Andrews. I "differ" with Brad, in that MY research indicate BOTH Thomas J. Beale & Robert MORRISS are ASSUMED names to "hide" their TRUE identities! WHAT are we "looking" for? RAW Gold, Silver & Jewelry from the "BE" era? OR... COINS from the CONFEDERATE TREASURY or where "IT" went? YOU tell me...

Jun 2007
    1385 times

Re: Jefferson? NAW... CSA!

"Scoop", you asked... WHY a "cover story"? To hide the "adventures" of REBS hiding the FIRST deposit in the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR, with the second (and LAST) deposit made after Richmond fell, and the yanks "were coming". It MAY WELL BE, that the "BP" was to alert "PRE-SELECTED" ppl that ALL was well. It was a CSA "SPY" thing... YOU wouldn't understand.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    110 times

Read ,and research ,all you want, at the end of the day you will still be reading. I hope theirs not a hole at every THEORETICAL .LOCATION .. there would be a lot of holes to fill back in. Researching is part of it ,but don't get you in. LOL.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2847 times

"Scoop", you asked... WHY a "cover story"? To hide the "adventures" of REBS hiding the FIRST deposit in the 2nd year of the CONFEDERATE WAR, with the second (and LAST) deposit made after Richmond fell, and the yanks "were coming". It MAY WELL BE, that the "BP" was to alert "PRE-SELECTED" ppl that ALL was well. It was a CSA "SPY" thing... YOU wouldn't understand.
    You're right, I don't understand, I'll give you that one. So you're saying the "actual story in the Beale Papers" was "all fiction as it was written", perhaps with the exception of the "1862" part, "the second year of the confederate war"? Is that right? And you're also saying'suggesting that the Beale Papers were written as a means of secretly communicating a top vital secret by way of a very public press to a handful of pre-selected secret agents opperating within a fairly small community? Is that right?

Jun 2007
    1385 times

Campbell Rangers (CSA)?

MY focus is on "BP" as a REBEL (CSA) "COVER STORY"; (Cavalry: 2nd Regiment, Va. Cavalry aka 30th Regiment Virginia Volunteers based out of Lynchburg, Va. under TT Munford, who NEVER surrendered). In the "BP", mention was made of men on horses, in a military style of regiment, with THOMAS J. Beale "elected" as CAPTAIN. THOMAS Taylor Munford was in charge of 30th Regiment Virginia Volunteers; TJB had THIRTY (30) men! Jubal Early (J) lived in Lynchburg, Va. post-CONFEDERATE WAR, and worked as an attorney; he also NEVER surrendered!! I am looking at the rosters of men, and will "post" 'em, soon. Will focus on Company I (Campbell Rangers)... I think it was COMPANY I, who may have made the DEPOSITS... OTHERWISE, shouldn't it be, "WE deposited in Bedford County... etc. etc"? "Google" 2nd REGIMENT, VIRGINIA CAVALRY (CONFEDERATE)...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    110 times

That makes no sense. You take some facts ,and put them together how you want. LOL. The only thing of importance in the Beale paper pamphlet is the letters to Morris. There are no instructions in the rest. You got the idle blues and that's OK that's part of being a treasure HUNTER...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    110 times

Got to keep the Letters away from the rest. Ward is not the author of the letters. Pamphlet yes, letters no...

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2847 times

Re: Campbell Rangers (CSA)?

MY focus is on "BP" as a REBEL (CSA) Cavalry (2nd Regiment, Va. Cavalry aka 30th Regiment Virginia Volunteers based out of Lynchburg, Va. under TT Munford, who NEVER surrendered). In the "BP", mention was made of men on horses, in a military style of regiment, with THOMAS J. Beale "elected" as CAPTAIN. THOMAS Taylor Munford was in charge of 30th Regiment Virginia Volunteers; TJB had THIRTY (30) men! Jubal Early (J) lived in Lynchburg, Va. post-CONFEDERATE WAR, and worked as an attorney; he also NEVER surrendered!! I am looking at the rosters of men, and will "post" 'em, soon. Will focus on Company I (Campbell Rangers)... I think it was COMPANY I, who may the DEPOSITS... OTHERWISE, shouldn't it be, "WE deposited in Bedford County... etc. etc"? "Google" 2nd REGIMENT, VIRGINIA CAVALRY (CONFEDERATE)...
    OK. But as you said, I just don't understand "why" in 1885 one or more of these secret individuals would publish a pamphlet to further excite the general public about the possiblity of large hidden treasure in the area if he/they were trying to keep a real secret hidden treasure in the area a secret? At this point the real source of the treasure wouldn't matter, fact is, because of the pamphlet, "a lot" of people are going to start looking for treasure in the area. If what you're suggesting is true, then the only reason I can think of for someone to have done this is if the treasure I was trying to protect "wasn't" even in the region.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors