Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Jun 2007
    1328 times

20 years later...

"Scoop", in the "BP", wasn't Robert MORRISS supposed to wait TWENTY years, before opening the BOX, left behind by TJ Beale? CONFEDERATE WAR over in 1865... TWENTY years later... 1885! 1885 - opened "PANDORA'S" BOX!
    MY "sense" is that it was NO longer meant to be a SECRET; MAYBE, already "used up"...

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting

Re: Jefferson Bible

Every secret agent through out history initials was J.B. , JAMES BOND, JASON BORN, JACK BOWWER and many more. Maybe Ward was a secret agent looking for a treasure he knew the truth about. To the point he lost everything and warned other that same would happen to them. After infiltrating Morris realizing he never got the key it was hopeless so the pamphlet was last chance to prevent a catastrophe so one day the key would be found and the treasure recovered. Just sayn

Jun 2007
    1328 times

THE AUTHOR!

"Just", according to the "BP", JB Ward was ONLY the agent for the author of the "BP", who was PROBABLY Ferdinand C. Hutter (CSA)... from the CONFEDERATE WAR era; http://bealetreasurestory.com/id10.html or "google" FERDINAND
    C. HUTTER, ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF WARD'S PAMPHLET In fact... Ward & Hutter were COUSINS!

Jun 2007
    1328 times

AND! Ferdinand died in 1885 (looking for MORE info on THAT); know he had a DAIRY FARM called IGLOE, next to SANDUSKY MANOR, here in Lynchburg, Va. ONCE he died, the SECRET could have died with him... BUT! We have the "BP", with the TRUE story embedded within it, if you know how to "break" it.

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    103 times

Ward and his associates ,never got the key, the (secret ) was never found. There's no doubt that Ward new. If he would had got his had on the key he would have recovered it. Ward knew Morriss was in possession of a (secret), Morriss didn't find Ward, Ward found Morriss ...LOL... BEALE was worried about people impersonateing from his party. Morris, was chosen by Beale's. BOSSES. So when Morris never provided the Beale bosses inform Ward of the situation. Something like that ,not very good at writing. JUSTINTIME.. . ... . .... .. .

Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2703 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Fellas, I'm just going to stick to my earlier prediction that there WILL be a few significant developments coming to the forefront within the next year. When, exactly,..........but I suppose it will be when they're darn good and ready and they're 100% certain of what they have, and they can prove it to boot.
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

Jun 2007
    1328 times

MEANWHILE, as the world turns... the young & restless "carries on"!

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    2703 times

Studying my French

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    103 times

Time,tune,pitch, Lol... Justintime...

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2703 times

This is sad, very sad. It's 9:43pm on Saturday night and I'm posting smiley faces on Tnet.

Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Fellas, I'm just going to stick to my earlier prediction that there WILL be a few significant developments coming to the forefront within the next year. When, exactly,..........but I suppose it will be when they're darn good and ready and they're 100% certain of what they have, and they can prove it to boot.
    Exactly who do you think "THEY" are?

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2703 times

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin
    For now let's just call them, "Ghost!"

Franklin

You and Justintime would make good partners, he talks to spirits of the dead and you see the dead.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    2703 times

You and Justintime would make good partners, he talks to spirits of the dead and you see the dead.
    If we’re crazy then I can only imagine what you’d have to say about a guy that claims it all comes down to a clairvoyant and a ghost that actually made lethal physical contact with the living. Bet you’d think that guy was completely nuts and full of BS. In fact, I think you might know him pretty well.

Franklin

If we’re crazy then I can only imagine what you’d have to say about a guy that claims it all comes down to a clairvoyant and a ghost that actually made lethal physical contact with the living. Bet you’d think that guy was completely nuts and full of BS. In fact, I think you might know him pretty well.
    Naw, sounds like a friend of yours and Justintime. I find the living hard enough to deal with.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsors