Jefferson Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok guys back from my time away. Its not been time seperated from Beale, I've been getting in his face. I have taken the advice from Reb to heart :thumbsup: And reading my history has been paying of. Put the numbers aside and read what there. If someting doesnt hit you keep reading it. Its all there, with time comes wisdom. Its all explained in history.

HH Jay

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no........not another one! :laughing9: :BangHead: Man, are you guys going to be really dissapointed. :laughing9:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Oui!

:D At the TIKI BAR again, eh? :wink: Tell us about YOUR "French-connection" theory, then... studying French, OUI? :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D At the TIKI BAR again, eh? :wink: Tell us about YOUR "French-connection" theory, then... studying French, OUI? :coffee2: :read2:

Reb, I've already put more out here then I probably should have, and if you want to "really look" into what I've already put out here then "you will" find the "solid proof" you're looking for. Pay attention to the names, do the gen searches, keep an eye open for that one place where they "all" end coming togather at the same time. The duel that took place between Risque and Beale was not over a woman, that is/was just local "gossip", but it was over honor & circumstance. The money in question encountered a problem, as in the banking panic 1819. The situation that eventually brought this all about didn't take place until after the arrangements/agreements had already been made which resulted in a "last resort" response. Now there you go, that should do it if you really want to know the truth. And, I will stick to my prediction that I made earlier. :thumbsup:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
My prediction remains the same also. :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Duel...

:D "Scoop", the DUEL was between JB Risque & Thom. Beale, SR (SENIOR)... AND! It WAS over the woman, 16 year(s) old Julia/Judy Hancock, who LATER married William Clark (Lewis & Clark Expedition)... AND! HONOR for JB Risque, who LATER moved to Lynchburg, Va.
Beale, Sr. went to New Orleans, and JUNIOR later followed his daddy there. SO! The Duel WAS over a young woman AND honor! THERE! :wink:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Duel...

Rebel - KGC said:
:D "Scoop", the DUEL was between JB Risque & Thom. Beale, SR (SENIOR)... AND! It WAS over the woman, 16 year(s) Julia/Judy Hancock, who LATER married William Clark (Lewis & Clark Expedition)... AND! HONOR for JB Risque, who LATER moved to Lynchburg, Va.
Beale, Sr. went to New Orleans, and JUNIOR later followed his daddy there. SO! The Duel WAS over a young woman AND honor! THERE! :wink:

If you say so.........not going to argue with you.........but look at what you've just posted and consider, just for a moment, "what if that duel was really over something else?" Sometimes, family histories aren't all that accurate, even when they are so-so certain it is accurate. Ever know one of those people in your past where you were just waiting for the right moment to come so you would finally have a justifiable reason to kick their As$? Happens all the time...........

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I & R... QUI!

:D I DO trust the info that I have seen, heard, etc. UNTIL proven OTHERWISE. I am STILL interested in "seeing" about YOUR "FRENCH-CONNECTION"; Oui? SHARE! TY! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2:

K

Kentucky Kache

It's so nice to be back in the argument...I mean, the discussion.:happysmiley:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BACK to JEFFERSON BIBLE... "covering" ONLY the NEW TESTAMENT. MAYBE, TJ was "saying", there is NOTHING "supernatural" about it all... he WAS a DEIST. as was George Washington & other "Founding Fathers"... BUT! Don't wanna get into "Religion" here... just as a "code book";
"google" JEFFERSON BIBLE, if you don't have one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread